Skip work tomorrow.....call in gay!

When I talk about my feelings about homosexuals I often say I just wish they didn't have to put it in my face all the time. People then get all WHEN DO THEY DO THAT????? Well, here ya go. There isn't a week that goes by that there isn't some non-story about gays in the news. If there wasn't so much attention whoring most people wouldn't even know or care what they did. It's like PETA, even if their cause is good they annoy people to the point that no one wants to listen. The homosexual movement should take a close look at how PETA has managed to marginalize themselves because they are on the same road.
I don't think I read your response after you asked me a question. You don't hearing about and seeing gay people?

You probably know many gay people, but they aren't 'putting it in your face'. You don't know you know us, because we are just like you, simply living our lives as best we can.

Marriage equality is a civil rights issue. That's why gays are in the news. LDS and Catholics went all out to reverse marriage equality in California.

I don't think I read your response after you asked me a question. You don't hearing about and seeing gay people?

You probably know many gay people, but they aren't 'putting it in your face'. You don't know you know us, because we are just like you, simply living our lives as best we can.

Marriage equality is a civil rights issue. That's why gays are in the news. LDS and Catholics went all out to reverse marriage equality in California.

It seems like you might have missed a few words here and there I don't know if I'm understanding you right or not. Or maybe I'm just tired.

If you read my other posts about gays I've always said I think they should be allowed to have civil unions and in fact I think that it should be that way for everyone and marriage should go back to being a private thing.

As far as what I said, yes, I'm tired of hearing about gays all the time. Probably as much as you're tired of hearing about Christmas for 1 month out of the year. if we could put all the gay stuff into 1 month I'd probably not get so tired of hearing it, but even if I did I wouldn't start a bunch of threads to bash on them. I think if you read my post you responded too again you'll see that I'm not really on the attack at all, I'm weary, and losing patience... like a LOT of other people.

I knew when I saw you had responded that it was to take issue with me. I just knew it. And yet when I've tried to ask you if you're gay... nothing. No reply, no PM. Nothing. That's fine, if you want to come at me all sideways you can, but if you are gay and you won't take the time to talk to me when I want to ask honest questions then who do you have to blame when you're misunderstood?

Did ya ever think that maybe sometimes gays get tired of heteros doing their stuff?

There is a little town at the end of Mass., I think it's called Providencetown. The entire town is gay......dudes, chicks, bi's, you name it. I was walking down the street holding hands with the lady I was with at the time, and people stared at ME! Does that mean that I was "putting it in their face constantly", or does it mean that I was the one that was different, which is why they stared?

Lighten up you militant assholes........gays aren't bad.

Imagine if all the "breeders" got all hacked, formed a coalition and staged a "Day without Heteros"...

We could totally cripple the entire world's economy!

When I talk about my feelings about homosexuals I often say I just wish they didn't have to put it in my face all the time. People then get all WHEN DO THEY DO THAT????? Well, here ya go. There isn't a week that goes by that there isn't some non-story about gays in the news. If there wasn't so much attention whoring most people wouldn't even know or care what they did. It's like PETA, even if their cause is good they annoy people to the point that no one wants to listen. The homosexual movement should take a close look at how PETA has managed to marginalize themselves because they are on the same road.

Wait ... isn't the news suppose to report the news? Almost every story I have seen that mentions anything about homosexuals is usually some church group trying to disrupt something illegally just because someone is gay. Never seen any where it even shows how all the gay organizations support many of the social services, or how the groups are fighting for equal rights for other minorities, nor do they mention all the gay focused churches reach out to non-christians in a good way (probably the only reason there are not solid anti-christian organizations).

Imagine if all the "breeders" got all hacked, formed a coalition and staged a "Day without Heteros"...

We could totally cripple the entire world's economy!

You've already formed such a coalition. It's called the religious right. The religious right gave us GW Bush and Bush gave us a crappy economy which has crippled the rest of the world. I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. They only have sex for breeding. It's the queers that do it for fun!

Really? I think the animal kingdom might beg to differ. Think Dolphins for that one.

And.......if you only have sex for procreation, then I kinda guess that the preacher who talked about having sex every day for a week might not have been right eh?

I think that YOU are the one that is wrong.

Really? I think the animal kingdom might beg to differ. Think Dolphins for that one.

And.......if you only have sex for procreation, then I kinda guess that the preacher who talked about having sex every day for a week might not have been right eh?

I think that YOU are the one that is wrong.

I speak only for myself. I 'do it' for fun, not breeding.

Sky Dancer has a point Biker, not all heteros do it for breeding, only those who are commonly called "breeders" think it's just for breeding.

Why feel sorry for the criminals in the pictures?

They knew the legal law of the land and chose to violate it.

They had a trial and were found guilty and sentenced.

Justice was served.

It's wrong to hurt people due to their sexual preferences. They are not hurting anyone.

In the Bible sodomy is not allowed, but I don't wish for people to be tortured or killed due to what they've done in their bedrooms.

It's pure savagery.

Forum List

Back