Skip Bayless Expresses Support for Kaepernick in Debut Show: ‘This Needed to Be Said’

Ask Skip if Kaepernick wearing the Macolm X hat and the Fidel Castro t-shirt at the follow up press conference needed to be worn as well? Not asking for your opinion on that one, we can see which way you lean on the former guy.

And ESPN has ridiculed the Christian faith and also going to church on Sunday vs. paying allegiance to the NFL --- in the past. So they are not a vessel for sharing the good news, they are a distraction from what the Lord thinks is important in life.

Colin is totally disrespectful of his profession, his teammates, his employer, and so much else. His time and place was totally wrong.
Are protests ever convenient? Are they supposed to be?

If so, when's the best time and place to protest?

Well is it ok to vocifierously protest at Judge Scalia's burial at the cemetery because some group could not stand his positions?

Like I said... it is a matter of respect, purpose and place. Colin sitting down during the national anthem was extremely dishonorable, imo.

Alot of blacks want to buy his jersey now. I think people will end up confusing it with John Elway's.

john-elway-throwback-white-jersey.jpg.cf.jpg

fans-burn-colin-kaepernick-jerseys-screenshot.jpg.cf.jpg

I find it amusing that people scream for him to be fired and burn his jersey. But the NFL players that beat their wives, beat their pregnant girlfriends or rape women are, apparently, ok to have on the team. None of their jerseys get burned.
Moreover, Kaepernick's jersey's has been selling like hotcakes since he's stood up to the police brutality.

I believe a teammate even joined him in the silent protest last week.

He's doing the Lord's work.
wow, facts, funny how you miss them. He apologized for sitting and instead took a knee with the team, one of his teammates joined him. get it fking right. He also donated 1 million for something. Maybe it was jerseys. Who knows.

here:
Colin Kaepernick To Donate $1 Million Amid National Anthem Controversy

"Kaepernick explained at the press conference that he made a decision to kneel, rather than sit, during the national anthem after he and Reid had a conversation with Nate Boyer, an NFL free agent who served as a U.S. Army Green Beret. The two 49ers weren't alone. While the 28-year-old proclaimed his respect for military personnel and veterans, the NFL star revealed he has no plans to stand during the national anthem anytime soon. LA RAMPA di NAPOLI Colin Kaepernick To Donate $1 Million Amid National Anthem Controversy"

Last edited:
Bayless was very disliked at ESPN, the guy makes a living being a controversial little prick

Alot of blacks want to buy his jersey now. I think people will end up confusing it with John Elway's.

funny, on the radio this morning one of the hosts says,"they're buying them to burn them". I laughed out loud in the car. wow, it was a women host as well. That made me laugh harder.

funny, on the radio this morning one of the hosts says,"they're buying them to burn them". I laughed out loud in the car. wow, it was a women host as well. That made me laugh harder.
Kaepernick sucks ass...

7220_205_89jmont_3.jpg.cf.jpg

I find it amusing that people scream for him to be fired and burn his jersey. But the NFL players that beat their wives, beat their pregnant girlfriends or rape women are, apparently, ok to have on the team. None of their jerseys get burned.
Then go burn the jerseys of NFL wife-beaters. Doesn't change anything about kaperdick insulting all Americans with his ignorance.
You need to address separate issues separately.

Then go burn the jerseys of NFL wife-beaters. Doesn't change anything about kaperdick insulting all Americans with his ignorance.
how do you know they haven't. Hell the kid beater in Minnesota is still playing ball. WTF?

Now this actually was a fairly moving and heartfelt expression by someone in the media concerning the recent Colin Kaepernick protest...

Skip Bayless Expresses Support for Kaepernick in Debut Show: ‘This Needed to Be Said’

I don't watch sports or anything sports-related, however, if Colin K. got this sort of discussion going in the sports world, he's doing the Lord's work in my estimation.
He has reportedly became a convert to Islam, if he is doing any "work" it would be for satan him being a mooooslim.

how do you know they haven't. Hell the kid beater in Minnesota is still playing ball. WTF?
He spanked his child.

Now this actually was a fairly moving and heartfelt expression by someone in the media concerning the recent Colin Kaepernick protest...

I don't watch sports or anything sports-related, however, if Colin K. got this sort of discussion going in the sports world, he's doing the Lord's work in my estimation.

Bayless is an idiot. Kaepernick shouldnt brag about that mans endorsement.

roflmao

He spanked his child.
yep he did, you should post up how he spanked his child. Let's see what he really did.

Beating wives, girlfriends and raping women doesn't have a thing to do with the Pledge of Allegiance. Disrespecting America and blaming the action on anything in the world is a cop out. The disrespectful shit stain should have his uniform burnt with him in it. It's people like him and his supporters that are dragging this country into the sewer.

That is why there is a 1st Amendment. So people cannot be burned alive for their opinions.
Well, no that only prevents the federal government from burning you alive for your opinion, and under the 14th Amendment this restriction was applied to the states as well.

It it the law against murder that prevents the rest of us from burning that stupid bastard at the stake as he deserves.

But if you dont get caught, is it really illegal?

Last edited:
The jerk is still playing because he has the Hillary Clinton Syndrome. Just as Hillary has the protection of the Press, Liberal Media and the Democrap Party from conviction, the kid beater has the protection of the NFL, ESPN, Sports Reporters and Star Struck Fans who condone criminals.

The jerk is still playing because he has the Hillary Clinton Syndrome. Just as Hillary has the protection of the Press, Liberal Media and the Democrap Party from conviction, the kid beater has the protection of the NFL, ESPN, Sports Reporters and Star Struck Fans who condone criminals.
yep, one year suspension. It's not ok to bet on baseball, but it's ok to take a stick and beat your kid in football.

Fine. Doesn't change a thing about kaperdick.

So what do you think the government approved guidelines for corporal punishment for ones child should be?

Is whipping them with a belt OK?

Is the use of a paddle OK?

Is the use of a wooden spoon OK?

Is the use of an open hand OK?

And when parents fail to discipline their children well enough to turn out responsible adults, as not all kids need such discipline but a few do, are you going tosay that the parents failed to raise their kids and should be held responsible?

IF the government has the right to dictate to you how to discipline your kids, then how is the ACA out of scope for the federalis? Or for that matter just about anything?

Doesnt the 10th amendment, if applied to the states, leave the parents of this country with the right to discipline our kids as we see fit?

other than you have no idea why his jerseys are selling. barbecuing is still going on, perhaps they needed log starters.

other than you have no idea why his jerseys are selling. barbecuing is still going on, perhaps they needed log starters.
Take it up with those buying the jerseys. Doesn't do anything to qualify kaperdick insulting all Americans.

Forum List

Back