Skip Bayless Expresses Support for Kaepernick in Debut Show: ‘This Needed to Be Said’

Now this actually was a fairly moving and heartfelt expression by someone in the media concerning the recent Colin Kaepernick protest...

Skip Bayless Expresses Support for Kaepernick in Debut Show: ‘This Needed to Be Said’

I don't watch sports or anything sports-related, however, if Colin K. got this sort of discussion going in the sports world, he's doing the Lord's work in my estimation.
What does that sorry ass football player's repugnant action have to do with the Pledge of Allegiance. The NFL should be forced to ban that sleazy skidmark for life. Actions like his inspire people like ISIS.

Skip Bayless is a horse's ass whose sole job is to make outrageous statements.

"Too many black men…have died at the hands of policemen — defenseless black men — without penalty.”

How about: Too many police officers (legally acquitted of any wrong-doing) have been disrespected and physically attacked by thuggish black youths who have never learned how to properly conduct themselves around cops.

I find it amusing that people scream for him to be fired and burn his jersey. But the NFL players that beat their wives, beat their pregnant girlfriends or rape women are, apparently, ok to have on the team. None of their jerseys get burned.

I find it amusing that people scream for him to be fired and burn his jersey. But the NFL players that beat their wives, beat their pregnant girlfriends or rape women are, apparently, ok to have on the team. None of their jerseys get burned.
Beating wives, girlfriends and raping women doesn't have a thing to do with the Pledge of Allegiance. Disrespecting America and blaming the action on anything in the world is a cop out. The disrespectful shit stain should have his uniform burnt with him in it. It's people like him and his supporters that are dragging this country into the sewer.

Beating wives, girlfriends and raping women doesn't have a thing to do with the Pledge of Allegiance. Disrespecting America and blaming the action on anything in the world is a cop out. The disrespectful shit stain should have his uniform burnt with him in it. It's people like him and his supporters that are dragging this country into the sewer.

That is why there is a 1st Amendment. So people cannot be burned alive for their opinions.

That is why there is a 1st Amendment. So people cannot be burned alive for their opinions.

However if at any point the 9ers feel he is hurting their bottom line, they're free to can him.

However if at any point the 9ers feel he is hurting their bottom line, they're free to can him.

Yep, they can. Unless his contract has specific conditions for firing.

The stupid thing about this dumbass and his stunt is that it's based on lies. Hands up don't shoot didn't happen, and the movement perpetuates lies like that. He is simply doing something he thinks is trendy and probably didn't spend two seconds thinking about it. That idiot QB has the right to sit if he wants to but people coming out to defend his stupidity should be called out for the dumbasses they are, and that guy is quite the dumbass.

Now this actually was a fairly moving and heartfelt expression by someone in the media concerning the recent Colin Kaepernick protest...

I don't watch sports or anything sports-related, however, if Colin K. got this sort of discussion going in the sports world, he's doing the Lord's work in my estimation.

Ask Skip if Kaepernick wearing the Macolm X hat and the Fidel Castro t-shirt at the follow up press conference needed to be worn as well? Not asking for your opinion on that one, we can see which way you lean on the former guy.

And ESPN has ridiculed the Christian faith and also going to church on Sunday vs. paying allegiance to the NFL --- in the past. So they are not a vessel for sharing the good news, they are a distraction from what the Lord thinks is important in life.

Colin is totally disrespectful of his profession, his teammates, his employer, and so much else. His time and place was totally wrong.

Moreover, Kaepernick's jersey's has been selling like hotcakes since he's stood up to the police brutality.

I believe a teammate even joined him in the silent protest last week.

He's doing the Lord's work.

Why don't you do it.

Since your'e so upset and so tough, why don't you go find him and burn him with his uniform in it.

Or are you just gonna type yourself into a frenzy?

Ask Skip if Kaepernick wearing the Macolm X hat and the Fidel Castro t-shirt at the follow up press conference needed to be worn as well? Not asking for your opinion on that one, we can see which way you lean on the former guy.

And ESPN has ridiculed the Christian faith and also going to church on Sunday vs. paying allegiance to the NFL --- in the past. So they are not a vessel for sharing the good news, they are a distraction from what the Lord thinks is important in life.

Colin is totally disrespectful of his profession, his teammates, his employer, and so much else. His time and place was totally wrong.
Are protests ever convenient? Are they supposed to be?

If so, when's the best time and place to protest?

I can't see into the mans heart but I suspect Kaepernicks actions have more to do with self promotion than any major concern for people of color in America. This one action has gotten him more attention than anything he accomplished on the playing field to date.

Why don't you do it.

Since your'e so upset and so tough, why don't you go find him and burn him with his uniform in it.

Or are you just gonna type yourself into a frenzy?
I am not upset about this childish tantrum the idiot jock had to pull. I've been asking the question: WTF does the Pledge of Allegiance have to do with anything this mindless cripple is protesting? To not render the proper respect is merely showing disrespect for the Flag, the Nation and every Citizen. This was not the time or place for this type of demonstration. Why can't you disrespectful jerks get that through your dense brains?
I agree with his protest of police brutality from a minuscule amount of the total police forces but not by using the flag to highlight the situation. And I refuse to accept any stupid ass reasoning from the mindless crowd.

I think he should move to a country that he can respect, and play football there.

And Skippy is basically Queerbait, so he needs to STFU.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back