Skip Bayless Expresses Support for Kaepernick in Debut Show: ‘This Needed to Be Said’

Alot of blacks want to buy his jersey now. I think people will end up confusing it with John Elway's.

john-elway-throwback-white-jersey.jpg.cf.jpg

fans-burn-colin-kaepernick-jerseys-screenshot.jpg.cf.jpg
funny, on the radio this morning one of the hosts says,"they're buying them to burn them". I laughed out loud in the car. wow, it was a women host as well. That made me laugh harder.
Think about what you're saying...

"They're BUYING them, to BURN them."

Who's the fool in that scenario?

I can't see into the mans heart but I suspect Kaepernicks actions have more to do with self promotion than any major concern for people of color in America. This one action has gotten him more attention than anything he accomplished on the playing field to date.
You're making a judgement call, so in essence, claiming to see into the man's heart.
I'm giving an opinion based on the fact that throughout his NFL career and as far as we can tell his college career he never had any such views and if he did he never made them public. If information comes out that he has had these views for a number of years I will reconsider my opinion I did hear this morning that since this whole flap began his jersey is now the third most popular in sales behind only Tom Brady and Cam Newton people can make of that what they wish I suspect he gets a part of the profit no matter what.

I can't see into the mans heart but I suspect Kaepernicks actions have more to do with self promotion than any major concern for people of color in America. This one action has gotten him more attention than anything he accomplished on the playing field to date.
You're making a judgement call, so in essence, claiming to see into the man's heart.
And her right, right?

Alot of blacks want to buy his jersey now. I think people will end up confusing it with John Elway's.

funny, on the radio this morning one of the hosts says,"they're buying them to burn them". I laughed out loud in the car. wow, it was a women host as well. That made me laugh harder.

Kaepernick Destroying his future.

I am not upset about this childish tantrum the idiot jock had to pull. I've been asking the question: WTF does the Pledge of Allegiance have to do with anything this mindless cripple is protesting? To not render the proper respect is merely showing disrespect for the Flag, the Nation and every Citizen. This was not the time or place for this type of demonstration. Why can't you disrespectful jerks get that through your dense brains?
I agree with his protest of police brutality from a minuscule amount of the total police forces but not by using the flag to highlight the situation. And I refuse to accept any stupid ass reasoning from the mindless crowd.
Well that's your business.

In the meantime, you will take it, and you will LIKE IT!!!
Really? How? I have every right he has and I have to like nothing, and I can tell him so, and love it!

I can also tell him he can get fkd. I can boo him, burn his jersey, almost anything.

Last edited:
Kraeperdick is worth about 22 million. Skip Bayliss is only worth around 4 million. You can bet your ass(ets) that both of them have armed security to keep away the (BLM) riff raff and most likely live in a gated community if not a gated walled residence. The word hypocrite comes to mind.

Kaepernick Destroying his future.
I think his dreams are shattered, so he's rebelling.
He's essentially blaming white America for his inability to win a Super Bowl.

Sure glad that Peyton Manning didn't act that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back