Skeletons in The Closet

skeleton in the skull provides safety to the head and it is the main protective structure which saves your brain from damage

How does the loss of "grandfathered status" result in 100 million Americans losing their employer plans? As I understand it, once the plan is no longer "grandfathered" it must meet further requirements, but it seems a stretch to say that will cause most (or even many) US employers from cancelling their health plans. Was your point only that employer plans may change?

Would it behoove you to know that 156 million Americans rely on group insurance through their employers?

Your comment was that the expiration of the grandfather status would result in "them losing their plans through their employers"; I don't believe that is correct. However, I'm willing to be educated if you have some evidence that 100 million Americans are going to lose their insurance at the end of December. If not, I would suggest that making inflammatory statements about a law that has already been so completely vilified is counterproductive, and will simply lead those on the fence to believe the other side.

Their plans will change.

Is Obama trying to get veto-proof GOP majorities in both houses, because that is what he will get without massive improvement in veracity.

Forum List

Back