Six questions Chuck Todd should ask President Obama on ‘Meet the Press’ this weekend

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the lapdog WashingtonCompost chimes up about what questions should be asked of the Dear leader. one is about golf, I mean we don't want HURT him with any HARD question. the first one is really a zinger.
they should just ask, when are going to go FULL DICTATOR

SNIP:

Resize Text
Comments33
By Chris Cillizza September 5 at 1:52 PM
TV-David_Gregory-0402f.jpg

This Sept. 1, 2013 photo released by NBC shows NBC Political Director Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" in Washington. (AP Photo by/NBC, William B. Plowman, File)
Newly minted "Meet The Press" moderator
Chuck Todd will interview President Obama on Saturday. That interview will air on Sunday's "Meet" -- Todd's inaugural show.
In advance of Todd's sitdown, I brainstormed -- along with some smart political heads in the WaPo newsroom -- a handful of questions Todd could ask that might elicit interesting or illuminating responses from President Obama. The six best are below. (And, if Chuck asks any of them, I demand an on-air shoutout. I kid. Or do I?)

1. What, specifically, is your timeline for making a decision on using your executive authority in regards the nation's millions of undocumented immigrants?

All of it here with Comments:
Six questions Chuck Todd should ask President Obama on 8216 Meet the Press 8217 this weekend - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back