Six men arrested for burning Koran and then putting video of it on Youtube

Laws in the UK are different than laws in the U.S.

Get back to me when this happens in the U.S.

Until then, if the Brits have a problem with this sort of thing, let them change their laws. They have no one to blame but themselves...

Justice Beyer already commented on this. The SCOTUS will ultimately test this symbolic free speech and decide, with the help of 3 liberal jews and the token hispanic, that this does not pass free speech tests. You people act like this is new news.

What happens when Muslims in the UK burn the Bible? Do they get arrested for inciting religious hatred?

You can be arrested in the UK for calling a pakistani immigrant a Paki, so I suppose arrrest for koran torching is a forgone conclusion. The UK is a police state through and through.

They may start arresting babies as well.

More than a quarter million British children have been accused of racism since the country passed its Race Relations Act in 2000, the Daily Mail reports.

Munira Mirza, a senior adviser to London Mayor Boris Johnson, says teachers are being forced to report children as young as 3 years old to the authorities for using alleged "racist" language.

"Teachers are now required to report incidents of racist abuse among children as young as three to local authorities, resulting in a massive increase of cases and reinforcing the perception that we need an army of experts to manage race relations from cradle to grave," she wrote in Prospect magazine.

FOXNews.com - More Than 250,000 British Toddlers Labeled Racists

Uneffinbelievable.

Read your own material, RGS. It happend in England. Ekrem does not quite realize this either, that this is the US message board.

That said, the English legal system has gone beyond pathetic.

But if it gets this level here, where it is ok to burn the US flag, but not to burn the Koran, then you will be entitled to a big "I told you so."

We are headed to that level of stupid, but we aren't there yet.

This is absolutely insane and uncalled for. Freedoms are dissappearing for the sake that Muslims have their way and that we not offend them. Just the other day Muslims said they are offended to hear the chants USA, USA at football games and now we have this. We better wake up America.

Six arrested in Gateshead over 'Koran burning' - Telegraph

Video and warning: Language

YouTube - Chris+Edl+Miller++GATESHEAD+DIVISION+BURN+THE+KORAN+N F S E +G S T Q

Best I can figure out at a glance this happened in England?
Move over there and work to straighten their asses out.

Sounds like BIker has his terms mixed up. Terrorist? REally? Now certainly they were cowards , and with good reason given Muslim's track record in that regard, but terrorists?

It will within 5 years

Over my dead body.

Oh calm down. It ain’t gonna happen.

Well thank you kramer, for that fine reiteration of what I just said...
others-089.gif

Forum List

Back