Six men arrested for burning Koran and then putting video of it on Youtube

no comment on my tangent about whether or not flag-burning should be just as illegal.

The answer is no. Disgusting behavior is still protected behavior. Within legal bounds of course.

Fair enough. I thought that I'd find an inconsistency from the political right and try to find where my comparison is lacking. As I see it, if people are allowed to burn religious books (a sign of religious identity) as a sign of protest, then people should equally be allowed to burn national flags (a sign of national identity) as a sign of protest.

no comment on my tangent about whether or not flag-burning should be just as illegal.

The answer is no. Disgusting behavior is still protected behavior. Within legal bounds of course.

Fair enough. I thought that I'd find an inconsistency from the political right and try to find where my comparison is lacking. As I see it, if people are allowed to burn religious books (a sign of religious identity) as a sign of protest, then people should equally be allowed to burn national flags (a sign of national identity) as a sign of protest.

So the political right isn't allowed to express an opinion that flag burning should be illegal?

Whatever you do, when you do burn your Qu'ran (or Bible, or Flag!) , use an environmentally friendly source of ignition for your fire! I went with a fart (a cabbage and egg fart!) and a match, as I explained earlier. However, it might behoove you to know that cow shit, horse shit, squirrel shit, human shit, in fact any SHIT or excrement works very well, as an adjunct source of fuel. It adds a lot of color to the flames!! Also used feminine napkins are an excellent ignition source. Don't discount pork rinds and used toilet paper either. Whatever you do, make sure that you ignite the flame with a fart -it really sends the right message !!!

Allah be praised, may the farts be with you! Allahu Fart bath!!

So the political right isn't allowed to express an opinion that flag burning should be illegal?

Of course people can express an opinion on it. Yet, to say that we should be allowed to burn religious books but not be allowed to burn national flags would be intellectually inconsistent.

Of course people can express an opinion on it. Yet, to say that we should be allowed to burn religious books but not be allowed to burn national flags would be intellectually inconsistent.

But they have a right to be inconsistent. They do it all the time. Some are even adept at doublethink.

Thanks for posting this retired...

It sure makes me glad that we broke away from England 234 years ago

Whatever you do, when you do burn your Qu'ran (or Bible, or Flag!) , use an environmentally friendly source of ignition for your fire! I went with a fart (a cabbage and egg fart!) and a match, as I explained earlier. However, it might behoove you to know that cow shit, horse shit, squirrel shit, human shit, in fact any SHIT or excrement works very well, as an adjunct source of fuel. It adds a lot of color to the flames!! Also used feminine napkins are an excellent ignition source. Don't discount pork rinds and used toilet paper either. Whatever you do, make sure that you ignite the flame with a fart -it really sends the right message !!!

You're one real class act. I'm sure you'll get lots of rep points from the inbred, moronic, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, flat earthers.

You're one real class act. I'm sure you'll get lots of rep points from the inbred, moronic, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, flat earthers.
Why so offended? It's paper. I wipe my ass with paper.

Last edited:
The transit worker had limited rights to free speech on the job despite the fact that it was a government entity. People really need to understand their civil rights before they do retarded stunts. Not only that, but they need to consider the repercussions and stop being so selfish. The ony thing burning a stupid Koran will achieve is to incite offense and subsequent violence so everyone of you paranoid retards can go around saying "Look, I told you the muslims are violent!". The entire concept is juvenille.

The transit worker had limited rights to free speech on the job despite the fact that it was a government entity. People really need to understand their civil rights before they do retarded stunts. Not only that, but they need to consider the repercussions and stop being so selfish. The ony thing burning a stupid Koran will achieve is to incite offense and subsequent violence so everyone of you paranoid retards can go around saying "Look, I told you the muslims are violent!". The entire concept is juvenille.

I wish that that ME Muslims burning US flags would incite violence from the US government.

They're cowards...brave enough to burn the Koran but afraid enough to hide their faces.

If I were going to burn the Koran, I wouldn't care who knew it was me.....

The masks were used to mock how the islimers do their deeds.

I don't think so. I think the masks were to protect their identities so that the Muslims wouldn't have put out a contract on them like they did the cartoonist. I guess I could be wrong. If it were me...I'd let them see my face and I'd be ready for them when they came, if I had to build a fort and stock it with ammo. They want a war, I'm not afraid of fighting in one, but I will not go down easy...I'm gonna make it hard for them.

What's more, I'll leave behind memoirs and become a marter, the last thing they need is a Christian marter to show the truth about Islam. Yep, I think I'll start on my memoirs now.

I wish that that ME Muslims burning US flags would incite violence from the US government.

It wouldn't work. If we overreacted to every provocation we'd be simply hurting ourselves and putting others in unnecessary danger.

The ony thing burning a stupid Koran will achieve is to incite offense and subsequent violence so everyone of you paranoid retards can go around saying "Look, I told you the muslims are violent!".

Read back what you just said, and you tell me what it means... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back