Six companies pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' in growing movement

it's what the left does when the left is losing. they tried it on trump and we got him as president. They continue to lose. More advertisement free of charge for O'Reilly.

Yes. When all you have is fake news, racism, and thuggery to sell, it's critical to censor all of your opposition; they do the same thing by supporting criminal illegal immigration so they can take jobs away from American citizens, for one, and this mau-mau tactic is par for the course.
more evidence of their evilness.

It sure is interesting to watch our friends on the right, defend a sex predator. I guess they are no longer claiming to be the Moral Majority? :dunno:

One thing we can always expect from the right is that they'll always be FIRST to rush in and defend a sexual predator. After all, they elected one.

This is pretty funny coming from gimps who avidly support pedophiles and prison rape.

There is a waiting list for ad placement in his show. So, yawn.

I had no idea you were in broadcast advertising, Save.

But I suspect you're right, he has backup advertisers ---- like this one:

1305126931343.jpg

I don't blame them.
I will say, sometimes, they just settle to shut them up. Rich people get sought after over the smallest things..

You don't settle 5 law suits just to shut people up. I've worked in firms were rainmakers were given pretty much carte blanche if they brought in enough bilings. I know of a stock brokerage where their top broker raped a secretary one night. They encouraged her to not have him charged, and gave her 6 months off to recover. When she returned to work, they fired her.

In the large, multi-national law firm I worked for, our office paid off a secretary who was sexually harassed every 2 or 3 years on behalf of one of the partners. His billings were so high, they considered it a cost of having him on staff.

In the small closed world of television broadcasting, no woman would dare make such an allegation against a "star" like O'Reilly, if it wasn't true. That O'Reilly has paid off 5 such suits is a total indicator of guilt. He doesn't even try to deny the allegations, just opens his wallet.

It will end up as nothing.

What's funny is that the hired bimbos can't phony up physical contact. They are now complaining about phone calls.

I would not even think about advertisers. They all come back to the most popular. Advertisers pulling their spots never hurt Rush Limbaugh.

It will end up as nothing.

What's funny is that the hired bimbos can't phony up physical contact. They are now complaining about phone calls.

I would not even think about advertisers. They all come back to the most popular. Advertisers pulling their spots never hurt Rush Limbaugh.
Many years ago I sacked somebody for making phone calls to staff members.

They were very distressed over the matter. After I sacked him I called the police and passed on the info.

Its not a trivial matter.

Yeah, because you know this.

Let me guess, Fox News told you that.

You could look at charts here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/business/media/bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-fox-news.html?_r=0

Ok, I clicked the link and unsurprisingly there are no charts that even come close to stating what you said and not even a mention in the article itself (which we both know you didn't read)

So that leaves us with one of two conclusions.

1) You made it up and are a liar

or

2) You're not smart enough to understand the article you referenced.

Which is it?

Have you noticed how liberals wish financial ruin on anyone who disagrees with their world view?
fk, where do you think these women all come from. they fund them to take the other side down. It's all about fking party and not country. It is very obvious.

Again, they are very evil people without a conscience.

Fuck you dirtbag. You've got nothing to say about Bill-O the sexual harasser -- who has a track record of harassment -- along with Ailes, and instead think these women are trying to simply cause "financial ruin?" And you wonder why conservatives like you are hated the world over...

That's it, conservative, it's the victims fault, right? They shouldn't be dressing so provocatively, right?

Have you noticed how liberals wish financial ruin on anyone who disagrees with their world view?
fk, where do you think these women all come from. they fund them to take the other side down. It's all about fking party and not country. It is very obvious.

Fuck you dirtbag. You've got nothing to say about Bill-O the sexual harasser -- who has a track record of harassment -- along with Ailes, and instead think these women are trying to simply cause "financial ruin?" And you wonder why conservatives like you are hated the world over...

That's it, conservative, it's the victims fault, right? They shouldn't be dressing so provocatively, right?

If a republican politician/known entity raped a baby they would blame the baby simply because they can not ever break rank and speak out against "one of their own". This is all a game to them, nothing more.

Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Constant Contact, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Sanofi are pulling ads from "The O'Reilly Factor" after a report about five settlements with women who alleged sexual harassment or verbal abuse by O'Reilly.

The decisions signal the potential of financial damage for "The O'Reilly Factor," the most popular show on cable news, and its network, Fox News.

Hyundai said early Tuesday that it is not currently advertising on "The O'Reilly Factor" but will remove upcoming ads because of the "recent and disturbing allegations."

"We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation as we plan future advertising decisions," the company said.

Mercedes-Benz used similar language on Monday when it pulled its own ads.

"The allegations are disturbing and, given the importance of women in every aspect of our business, we don't feel this is a good environment in which to advertise our products right now," spokeswoman Donna Boland told CNNMoney.

------------------------------

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, eh? The sooner we rid the planet of this network, the better.
The New York Times is still there though, right?

Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Constant Contact, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Sanofi are pulling ads from "The O'Reilly Factor" after a report about five settlements with women who alleged sexual harassment or verbal abuse by O'Reilly.

The decisions signal the potential of financial damage for "The O'Reilly Factor," the most popular show on cable news, and its network, Fox News.

Hyundai said early Tuesday that it is not currently advertising on "The O'Reilly Factor" but will remove upcoming ads because of the "recent and disturbing allegations."

"We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation as we plan future advertising decisions," the company said.

"The allegations are disturbing and, given the importance of women in every aspect of our business, we don't feel this is a good environment in which to advertise our products right now," spokeswoman Donna Boland told CNNMoney.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, eh? The sooner we rid the planet of this network, the better.

Thank you!

O’REILLY ENTERS THE NO-SPONSOR ZONE

Thank you!

O’REILLY ENTERS THE NO-SPONSOR ZONE

Kind of catchy, isn't it? Rolls right off the tongue...

If a republican politician/known entity raped a baby they would blame the baby simply because they can not ever break rank and speak out against "one of their own". This is all a game to them, nothing more.

Like you baby aborting libs who rip the limbs on defenseless human babies have room to talk.

Yeah, because you know this.

Let me guess, Fox News told you that.

You could look at charts here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/business/media/bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-fox-news.html?_r=0

Ok, I clicked the link and unsurprisingly there are no charts that even come close to stating what you said and not even a mention in the article itself (which we both know you didn't read)

So that leaves us with one of two conclusions.

1) You made it up and are a liar

or

2) You're not smart enough to understand the article you referenced.

Which is it?

Nor would such a "waiting list" ever have been published anyway. Advertising contracts and the ratings they're base on are vehemently guarded secrets, until they're in the past.

That's why I asked saveliberty if he's in broadcast advertising. The only way he'd have access to that info would be if he was an insider, and leaking it would get him in a world of trouble.

The indications, for those who care to seek them, will show up in what kind of advertising continues to show up on the show, much liike the way Limblob was reduced to running public service announcements because his distributor had suspended any attempt at advertising altogether.

Forum List

Back