Bill 'The Pervert' O'Reilly Latest Perpetrator Exposed At FOXNEWS

How has your perception of Bill O'Reilly changed since the latest sex scandal revelations?

• I'm a fan of Bill O'Reilly, but I view him less favorably now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a fan of Bill O'Reilly and nothing has changed my perception of him.

• I'm a fan of Bill O'Reilly and I actually view him more of favorably now.

• I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly and I think even less favorably of him now.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly and nothing has changed my perception of him.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly, but I actually view him more favorably now.

• I was neither for, nor against Bill O'Reilly, but I think less of him now.

• I was neither for, nor against Bill O'Reilly, and my perception has not changed of him.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I was neither for, nor against Bill O'Reilly, but I actually view him more favorably now.

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of anyone. I think OReilly is a good interviewer, very sharp. I don't see him as a demigod and whatever else he does isn't up to me to determine.

HOWEVER, let's not forget that Bill Clinton had and still has many fans with his track record. I see some hypocrisy here ....

I'm not a fan of anyone. I think OReilly is a good interviewer, very sharp. I don't see him as a demigod and whatever else he does isn't up to me to determine.

HOWEVER, let's not forget that Bill Clinton had and still has many fans with his track record. I see some hypocrisy here ....
I'd like you to vote in the poll.

Much appreciated.

Also, I don't think anything is more hypocritical than this: Amid News of Harassment Settlements, Report Says O’Reilly’s Contract Was Recently Renewed at Fox

Considering FOXNEWS is allegedly the "Family Values" channel.

Much appreciated.

Also, I don't think anything is more hypocritical than this: Amid News of Harassment Settlements, Report Says O’Reilly’s Contract Was Recently Renewed at Fox

Let me know when they air the moral filth Hollywood does on a regular basis. Now if BillO started bragging about it on air, you'd have a point. And you ignored mine.

O Reilly wrote this book on Killing Jesus.
Claims how accurate it was.
And then claims Jesus did not have brother's and sister's
So I never read the book
I would like to see a cage match between him and Keith Olberman

His appeal is inexplicable to me - that weird mix of naivete, shallowness and arrogance, like Hannity.

But unlike Hannity, I can definitely imagine this guy being a boor with women.
He is a bore and a genuine bully. He receives and processes nothing from his guests as his opinions are made pre-exchange. He really is just the worst.

O Reilly wrote this book on Killing Jesus.
Claims how accurate it was.
And then claims Jesus did not have brother's and sister's
So I never read the book
I would like to see a cage match between him and Keith Olberman
I would like to see that John Deere Harvester fall on both.

According to the accusations OReilly would give guidance to new females on the staff and then solicit them.

Each accuser has received about $2.5 million.

Much appreciated.

Let me know when they air the moral filth Hollywood does on a regular basis. Now if BillO started bragging about it on air, you'd have a point. And you ignored mine.
That's pretty vague. You can't compare a Catholic Priest that's molesting children to a regular street criminal molesting criminal. That's the essence of your weak point.

"Look, they do it too, but nobody says nuttin." Right? That's what you're basically saying right?

Much appreciated.

That's pretty vague. You can't compare a Catholic Priest that's molesting children to a regular street criminal molesting criminal. That's the essence of your weak point.

"Look, they do it too, but nobody says nuttin." Right? That's what you're basically saying right?
How did you manage to cobble that thought together from what I said? Fox isn't promoting immorality. Nor do you want to touch the Clinton point. Whatever it takes, dude!

According to the accusations OReilly would give guidance to new females on the staff and then solicit them.

Each accuser has received about $2.5 million.
Solicit them? That is kind of vague. Did he promise to make them successful if they would have sex with him or something, or did he ask them out for coffee?

Much appreciated.

Your questions in the poll are many, but none fit my perception....

I don't really care about accusations until they are supported with proof, I know that's a unique concept for you and many liberals since you continue to hold the Clinton's in such high esteem...

Did you vote for Bill and Hillary in their attempts to become POTUS?

O'Reilly is an opinion voice who's been accused of harassment, last time I checked he wasn't running for the most powerful office in the Free World...

Much appreciated.

I don't really care about accusations until they are supported with proof, I know that's a unique concept for you and many liberals since you continue to hold the Clinton's in such high esteem...

O'Reilly is an opinion voice who's been accused of harassment, last time I checked he wasn't running for the most powerful office in the Free World...
So I take it that you're neutral on these allegations that Susan Rice broke the law then?

Well, my attitude is this...

Sexual harassment can be as simple as,
a man telling a co worker she looks pretty
and she goes overboard, claiming sexual harassment.

I remember when I had a spat with a male co worker ...
he was in his 30s and had a grade school mentality.
I'm not talking about mentally challenged, just immature.

He was also a friend... I would invite him over to watch movies
or to go to the park, zoo, museums, with me and my son.

I felt sorry for him because he lacked friends
and never left the house except for work.
He still lived at home with his domineering mother and sister.

Anyhoo...

I finished our spat by saying...Oh, eat me
Next thing I know, I'm in the office for sexual harassment.
My boss is like, Lynn this is serious
I need you to read this material and sign off on it
it'll be just a verbal warning.

I'm like, Mark, come on, give me a fucking break
The whole time I was reading everything that is considered
sexual harassment, I was blowing my boss kisses...

He's like, Lynn, stop it, this is serious.
Mark, you know damn well eat me meant fuck off..
so does he, he's just mad because I told him to stop slacking

Besides, if we are going to follow this sexual harassment
manual to the tee, we might as well quit and call it a day.

That's my attitude... I'm a big girl and can handle myself
There were guys I joked around with, fucked around with
and there were guys I would tell, hey, we're not cool like that

Though, I've never been placed in a situation
where sex was contingent upon keeping my job
but, if I were, I'd like to think I'd handle it
without bringing charges against anyone.

I'd either be willing to play along or ready to play hard ball
A strong woman is not intimidated by men...
they are intimidated of her!

Much appreciated.

It is kinda funny that 17 years ago, the DUMS couldn't scream loud enough about Clinton indiscretions being his own personal life.........only works for them if it is a guy on their side.:2up:. The in your face double standard crap is why they keep getting their clocks cleaned in elections. Go.....go...........:deal:

Forum List

Back