Single-payer HC plan IS the answer......

Why do they call it "single payer" when everyone pays? If it truly was "single payer", each individual would pay for his or her own health care.

Just another example of how liberals like to distort the meaning of words.

They used to call if 'free' health care ... but they couldn't discuss it because the other side wouldn't stop laughing.

Solution? But you've been saying aca is working. If its working why do you need to fix it? If its not why aren't you working with Republicans to get rid of it?

Now that even the slow-witted Trump has admitted that "who knew that health care reform would be so hard"........it is time for democrats to use the single-payer option as the benchmark of what we must enact have a BETTER and CHEAPER health care insurance plan to cover EVERYBODY (remember that it was Trump who listed those 3 factors that I've place in caps as the reason for voting for him.)

The rest of the civilized planet has long adopted the single-payer system.....and the option has proven cheaper with other countries' citizens having longer lives and less morbidity.

Who would LOSE under such a single payer system???
Insurance companies' CEOs and their board members.

Who would WIN under such a single payer system???
ALL of us.....
Nat and his band of imbeciles doubled the cost of health insurance on purpose and now he wants you to pay his way for him. Not a big surprise.

You have hundreds of thousands of dollars just sitting in the bank in case you get sick?

Here's something to consider........

The average hip replacement in the USA costs $40,364. .............In Spain, it costs $7,371

Allow health care costs to continue skyrocketing and just say "Hey the gubment will pay for everything and everyone". That means everyone who works would have a new line item in their pay advice called SINGLE PAYER TAX just like we do for Medicare. As costs continue growing, single payer will consume an ever larger portion of your check. Government will also expand to manage the 300 million new people covered. And with 300 million plus now with "free" health care, the hospitals will be filled to the rafters at the same time the number of doctors shrinks. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Why do they call it "single payer" when everyone pays? If it truly was "single payer", each individual would pay for his or her own health care.

Just another example of how liberals like to distort the meaning of words.

They used to call if 'free' health care ... but they couldn't discuss it because the other side wouldn't stop laughing.

Any thing they call it, it's still "Socialized medicine". The FreeShitArmy is always looking for unicorns, the big rock candy mountain, and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Paying into any sort of a pool only makes lawyers and doctors richer, it justifies them charging more.

We're headed in this direction, but I'm sure most of the Democrat legislators know that true Single Payer would not be a good thing, just as most Republican legislators know that true free market wouldn't be a good thing.

I'm still betting I'll get what I want: An expansion of our already-functioning Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system, the best and most efficient blend of public and private funding.

the government cant even get vets health care right, Single payer would be a disaster

perhaps......and THAT is because of our never-ending wars placing MORE veterans needing care (mental health especially) while not adequately increasing funding to the system......

Ever wonder how OTHER countries treat THEIR veterans???

Now that even the slow-witted Trump has admitted that "who knew that health care reform would be so hard"........it is time for democrats to use the single-payer option as the benchmark of what we must enact have a BETTER and CHEAPER health care insurance plan to cover EVERYBODY (remember that it was Trump who listed those 3 factors that I've place in caps as the reason for voting for him.)

The rest of the civilized planet has long adopted the single-payer system.....and the option has proven cheaper with other countries' citizens having longer lives and less morbidity.

ALL of us.....

One million patients a week cannot get a GP appointment, statistics show

Hail Single Payer!!

"One million patients a week cannot get appointments with GPs, amid the longest waiting times on record, new figures show."

Is the question, 'How most quickly to get the federal deficit to 20 Trillion?'

Here, mull this over:

United States

> Health expenditure per capita: $8,713
> Expenditure as a pct. of GDP: 16.4%
> Obesity rate: 35.3%
> Life expectancy: 78.8

VERSUS

Sweden

> Health expenditure per capita: $4,904
> Expenditure as a pct. of GDP: 11.0%
> Obesity rate: 11.7%
> Life expectancy: 82.0

Countries spending the most on health care

why the fuck do we need pharmacists dispensing medication? The doctor calls in the order, let Amazon fill it for pennies

Your premise is false. I invest in healthcare companies. Of course I want to make some $ to retire on.

If Medicare is so wonderful, WHY is there Managed Medicare?
Who do you think Managed Medicare benefits financially? The businesses that run managed Medicare.

On the first sentence.....what you are claiming is that you want MORE of a return on your investment , off the backs of some poor slobs being DENIED care and denying......basically, you are part of a death panel.

On the second sentence.......take it up with GWB who established the non-funded Medicare dis-advantage.....

Last edited:
If you want this-
woman denied cancer life saving treatment - Bing

ALL of us.....

ALL of us.....

It's not "single payer", it's "middle class payer". The bottom-feeders don't pay and wouldn't pay under any Dem system.

The whole F^cking world is turning away from one payer OR is going broke. Do your research!

What a fucking moron.....The whole world is going broke because of health care???? REALLY???

China, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, etc, are ALL going broke because of health care????

Who turns on your "puter in the morning?

Nat and his band of imbeciles doubled the cost of health insurance

Ahhhh, you got me.......Health care insurance was NEVER increasing before the ACA.......
(do these fucking morons actually breed more morons?)

We're headed in this direction, but I'm sure most of the Democrat legislators know that true Single Payer would not be a good thing, just as most Republican legislators know that true free market wouldn't be a good thing.

I'm still betting I'll get what I want: An expansion of our already-functioning Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system, the best and most efficient blend of public and private funding.
In any case it should be 100% voluntary, an "opt in"...
Any program that's worth the paper that it is printed on does not need everyone's participation. Fact

Forum List

Back