Singapore Booting Extremists – and Reporters

They’re not about to let anything go wrong with this. Just a slight mention that the two leaders are only staying about half a mile apart. For clandestine meetings?

More @ Singapore Security Turns Away Extremists, Deports Reporters Ahead Of Historic Summit

Any anti-trump protesters better know that Singapore deals with any form of criminal behavior quite harshly, and sometimes quite barbarically.

I just hope they don't show up thinking they will be treated with kid gloves like they do in the US.

They’re not about to let anything go wrong with this. Just a slight mention that the two leaders are only staying about half a mile apart. For clandestine meetings?

More @ Singapore Security Turns Away Extremists, Deports Reporters Ahead Of Historic Summit

Any anti-trump protesters better know that Singapore deals with any form of criminal behavior quite harshly, and sometimes quite barbarically.

I just hope they don't show up thinking they will be treated with kid gloves like they do in the US.

I agree. From what I've read the Singapore Security teams can be brutal as hell. They have the backing of the Govt.

I agree. From what I've read the Singapore Security teams can be brutal as hell. They have the backing of the Govt.

I really hope anyone going there knows 100% what they are getting into if they decide to act up.

I may despise anti-fa morons, but they are still (mostly) american citizens, and should be told up front by any organizer what to expect.

As for the ones here illegally that go there, I have less sympathy for them.

I stayed over in Singapore a few times.
You fart in the elevator and you're in a Singapore prison for a few months AFTER spending 10K on a Singapore lawyer!
Throw your cigarette butt on the sidewalk you could get a year.
Dear GOD I'd LOVE to watch some anti-Trump protesters try to cause shit.
We'd likely never hear about them again.
I wonder if any MSNBC/CNN assholes are going to start screaming questions at Trump?????

I remember them sentencing an American juvenile delinquent to flogging with a cane as a punishment several years ago, after he destroyed public property. .... :cool:

Technically you "cane" a person with a cane, you flog a person with some form of whip.

Forum List

Back