Since we dont have an outdoors section....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
The new offroad trailer A/C test.
This is just a temp set up to test the A/C,the final installation will be much tighter.
With a heat index of 108 degrees it dropped the interior to 72 degrees in 20 minutes.
Once the sun sets I expect meat hanging temps.

upload_2016-8-9_19-26-8.png

upload_2016-8-9_19-26-43.png

What are meat hanging temps? (And how's Katie doing?)

In other words the temp of a meat locker.

She's doing as well as can be expected but she did have her first seizure last night despite the anti seizure medication.
An indication the tumor is growing,dont know how long she has but she's generally in good spirits and eating well.
When she gets to the point she's obviously no longer enjoying life we'll have to take the dreaded end trip to the vet.

She's doing as well as can be expected but she did have her first seizure last night despite the anti seizure medication.
An indication the tumor is growing,dont know how long she has but she's generally in good spirits and eating well.
When she gets to the point she's obviously no longer enjoying life we'll have to take the dreaded end trip to the vet.
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that, HWGA. My male dog had what appeared to be a seizure two nights ago. The vet isn't sure, so it's watch and wait ATM.
He hasn't had another since.
I agree it would be good to have an outdoors section, btw. I have some great rock climbing and boating pics, but someone here said if you post personal picks you can easily be traced - by the pic - somehow.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that, HWGA. My male dog had what appeared to be a seizure two nights ago. The vet isn't sure, so it's watch and wait ATM.
He hasn't had another since.
I agree it would be good to have an outdoors section, btw. I have some great rock climbing and boating pics, but someone here said if you post personal picks you can easily be traced - by the pic - somehow.

Im so sorry to hear about your buddy. Seizures can be brought on by many different ailments I hope your buddies can be controlled with medication.
I wont post pics of myself but picks of the boat or other inanimate things I dont worry about as long as there are no identifying numbers like address or license plates.

Well that's sure roughing it.

Can't go without a/c.

:D

Not in Texas you cant.
Camping through July and August are a no go without A/C here.
Nothing better than to be parked on a remote beach,taking a hot shower and crawling into a 70 degree humidity controlled tent.
Before we relied on being so drunk you passed out for a few hours or you stayed home.

I always find shade or make it with a tarp.

Then I put on P/T shorts and a wet T-shirt.

Keeps me cool without a/c.

Heaven forbid if SHTF and we did not have a/c.

I always find shade or make it with a tarp.

Then I put on P/T shorts and a wet T-shirt.

Keeps me cool without a/c.

Heaven forbid if SHTF and we did not have a/c.

Try that in 80 plus degree weather and 85% humidity at night.
I promise you wont sleep for more than a few hours at a time and thats out of shear exhaustion.
I can still do it with a fan but why suffer when you can hook up an A/C for around 500 bucks?
And with day time temps with a feels like temps of over 110 you have to cool down or you risk heatstroke.

Update: It's now an hour and a half after sunset and it's down to 67 degrees.
I'm good with that and I'll have to wait and see just how low it'll go when it comes time for the next camping trip.

Forum List

Back