Since we dont have an outdoors section....

Where will the Pups sleep?

Thats an item of contention between the wife and I.
They sleep with us in the King size at home but there's noway we can all sleep in a queen.
The dinette turns into another large bed but I'm not sure I want em sleeping on it.
I'm thinking another couple dog beds at the foot of the bed.
Of course thats assuming the dogs will go along with that plan.

I was thinking the answer would have surely been where ever they want...

I'd say thats accurate.

Sweet camper!! My girlfriend and I looked at the Lance and it is in the running for our next camper. Enough room for what we need, easy to boondock, and a quality build.

Lance also makes some off the hook truck campers, depending on your budget.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it!

Sweet camper!! My girlfriend and I looked at the Lance and it is in the running for our next camper. Enough room for what we need, easy to boondock, and a quality build.

Thats the main reason we went with Lance...Quality.
They're quite a bit more expensive than most travel trailers but you get what you pay for.
The 2019 1995 was a steal at 34k,the 2020 goes for 40k and it's damn near exactly the same camper and the changes they did make I didnt like.
Yeah Lance makes an awesome truck camper they've been building them since 1965.
The reason we didnt go that route is we would have had to get a one ton truck to put it on while my Tundra pulls the travel trailer with ease.

I also love the size of the tanks.
The fresh tank,gray tank and the black tank all hold 45 gallons each.
Thats double what your average trailer has.

Thats the main reason we went with Lance...Quality.
They're quite a bit more expensive than most travel trailers but you get what you pay for.
The 2019 1995 was a steal at 34k,the 2020 goes for 40k and it's damn near exactly the same camper and the changes they did make I didnt like.
Yeah Lance makes an awesome truck camper they've been building them since 1965.
The reason we didnt go that route is we would have had to get a one ton truck to put it on while my Tundra pulls the travel trailer with ease.

We are looking at retiring in a couple of years. The Lance 1172 or 975 truck campers are a possibility. Yeah, we would have to buy a 1 ton dually. But that actually works for me. Have you seen the SherpTek custom bed replacements specifically for truck campers? If things keep going well in the market, we may go that route. That way we ca travel with a boat too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back