Since Trump's deplorables won't read the Mueller report, actors will read it for them

If there is a prosecution charge to be brought, Mueller would have brought it. Ken Starr didn't have any trouble.

A thousand prosecutors say it says what I know it says. Where are your defense lawyers defending your side? Lol! They don't exist.

Trump doesn't need defense lawyers. If Mewler had anything he'd have said it..and didn't.

You loons pinned your hopes on a charade....and got stuffed. Time to move on
They won't move on, they're mentally ill. Brainwashed, cognitively damaged.

They read one thing, and understand something totally different, which has nothing to do with what they read.

It's their defining characteristic. It's what makes them useful idiots. Germans went through the same thing when they allowed the Nazis to take over their country. Likewise the Chinese when they allowed the commies to rise.

Well that and BWAAAK is as stupid as a frozen fence post
Look at these sour losers absent any counter arguments.
You lost again, and you ain't seen nuthin yet.
You, like all the rest of your ilk, are saying and debating absolutely nothing. A bunch of whiny Bitches who couldn't find an argument if they had to.

Trump doesn't need defense lawyers. If Mewler had anything he'd have said it..and didn't.

You loons pinned your hopes on a charade....and got stuffed. Time to move on

They read one thing, and understand something totally different, which has nothing to do with what they read.

It's their defining characteristic. It's what makes them useful idiots. Germans went through the same thing when they allowed the Nazis to take over their country. Likewise the Chinese when they allowed the commies to rise.

You, like all the rest of your ilk, are saying and debating absolutely nothing. A bunch of whiny Bitches who couldn't find an argument if they had to.
No, I'm saying you lost.
upload_2019-6-26_17-36-54.jpeg

Watch celebrities read the Mueller report

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own country. Beyond the murder of millions of American Indians and the horrific scars of black slavery in this country, this will go down as the next worst shameful chapter in American history, thanks to Trump and his deplorable base.

You guys are so freaking stupid since 98% of the Mueller report is available to the dumbocrats. Not only that Barr didn't have to release it at all since there are NO indictments in it, NO prosecution decisions are in it. It was Trump who insisted it be released to the public. He did it KNOWING he is innocent and to expose drooling morons like you who keeps pushing a dead horse, because you are too stupid to realize the investigation is over, the case is CLOSED!

The truth is already out, which is why so many people have dropped their interest in this political hatchet job, since there are NO indictments or Prosecution charges in it. There is nothing left to exploit for dumbocrats, yet they go on and on with this bullcrap.

The real shame is that idiots like YOU never learn why drumroll investigations are idiotic and damaging to innocent people. Kavanaugh was indicted by public opinion, because of turds like you who made up your empty mind without a shred of evidence. To this day ZERO evidence have ever been brought up against Kavanaugh. Thus you have NOTHING!

Great post and spot on.

Mueller will be reading off the same report they all have. From what I've read the unredacted report is available and they will have to make arrangements to read it. The only two I've read about who have actually read that report are two Republicans. Seems the Dems aren't that anxious to read it.

No collusion and no obstruction. They sure do love that dead horse.
That's a lie. I read the report. No where does it say "no collusion no obstruction." Show me.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

You and many leftists in the forum were asked to show where Mueller posted Prosecution charges, to this day there have been ZERO answers to the question. There are no charges filed you moron, no indictments, no charges at all.

If there were you and other leftists would have gleefully drummed this hard and repeatedly....

:auiqs.jpg:
You just surrendered your own link, and conceded you have no idea how to read it with this last post of yours. Trump toads have no basic comprehension skills or understanding of semantics.

As a result they post up nonsense posts like yours in the hopes that the spitball you just threw up against the wall sticks. You people are so unprepared to deal with the realities of this criminal administration. You toss shit around hoping something will stick. And for what? A criminal? Lol! You people have lost your pride, self respect, honesty, everything.

No, I'm saying you lost.View attachment 266496
Read my last post. You people have lost everything. It's so pitiful.

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own country. Beyond the murder of millions of American Indians and the horrific scars of black slavery in this country, this will go down as the next worst shameful chapter in American history, thanks to Trump and his deplorable base.
They're gonna hafta keep it to words of 2 syllables or less.

LMAO Why should anyone read a report that says no collusion and no obstruction??

Only you lefty loons are interested in beating that dead horse.

Have fun.
Where in the report does it say "no collusion no obstruction"? I want the exact quotes. Today! Or you are a liar.

Well then there are plenty of liars out there as no one but you lefty loons still think collusion or obstruction.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Get over it. His report didn't say what you hoped and prayed it would say. You lost.

Have fun beating that dead horse and making yourselves look like the fools you are.
So, you are a liar, and you cannot show us the quotes by Mueller. Folks, these Trump Toads are proving over and over how big they are losing these battles of words. We constantly box them in with the truth and the facts, and they continue squealing like pigs using the same tired lies that crawl out of their asses. "No collusion no obstruction" has lost its expiration date because of Robert Mueller, and these mentally deranged Trump humpers are going through a melt down with reality. The gig was up a long time ago. keep using the same bs and it won't change reality. The country doesn't run by itself through your fantasies. It's why we have real laws and a real Constitution to keep folks like you on a shelf somewhere while replacing you folks with reality. And that reality involves, fines, jail, impeachment, dismissals, etc. That's the real America. Not this Trump humper America where no one is accountable, and every lie you spew is the gospel.

Let me see if I understand your position.

Mueller can't prove conspiracy, but there is proof of collusion, which isn't a crime but Congress can impeach.
Mueller proved there's obstruction Mueller but can't indict a sitting president Congress has to impeach.

Is this your position?
Collusion by the Trump campaign, absent of a formal agreement with Russia to get dirt on Clinton, is Collusion. Which by itself is unethical and immoral. That alone, should give pause to any real American patriot, that colluding with a foreign government who we had sanctions against for attacking other nations, should have cancelled Trump out as a candidate all together. How any real American could vote for Trump after that will forever be a mystery for me. It simply tells us that Trump went behind the backs of the American people to try and do business with Russia, lied about it, and Trump supporters were willing to give away their self respect and loyalty to their country to vote for him. That goes against all lines of logic and reason, if you are in fact a true American patriot.

Yes, the ball for impeachment goes to Congress because of obstruction. Mueller can't touch it because of SC rules. Which I personally disagree with.

So therefore you must agree your only resolution prior to next years election is impeachment by Congress.

Why are you pestering us with your silly "read the report" crap.
Go pester Congress. Don your pussy hats and protest at their offices. Make them do their job.
You helped elect them.

Wrong! He couldn't find, because he was not allowed to make a determination because Mueller could not prosecute.
:lol:
You don't understand the necessary components of an obstruction charge.
One of them is corrupt intent.
Nothing prevented Mueller from making the determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.
But, he didn't - in fact, he said he couldn't.
Why?
Yes it did. The rules did. He was not allowed to make the determination. That is why he left it up to Congress. Mueller laid out the facts. You didn't pay attention to Mueller. If he was not legally in trouble because of obstruction Mueller would have cleared him. He wasn't given the option to prosecute or give a recommendation to do so. Just to find evidence he was innocent. He found Collusion, but couldn't match the collusion with a conspiracy. He found Obstruction based on his report.

You lie again!

He has the power as Special Counsel, by LAW to post Prosecution decisions for the final report. I have posted the Special Counsel Law repeatedly to see that you leftist idiots ignore it.

Here is the law YOU keep ignoring:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

Congress passed the law in 1999 and has been amending it ever since:

Stop ignoring the law!
b)Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.
This is your quoted link. Apparently you have no understanding of it though. "The SC's work 'explaining' the prosecution or declination decisions reached by SC." Are you unable to comprehend your own link? Obviously not! The link does not set in motion the SC's right to prosecute. It is a report "EXPLAINING" the prosecution or declination. No where does it give SC the right to initiate a prosecution. Trump Toads, listen up; "LEARN SEMANTICS", or you will be forever lost in your own world of alternative facts.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

One again this lying shithead again IGNORES the LAW

The statement is part of the Special Counsel LAW congress passed in 1999

One again for brain dead leftists:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel. "

bolding mine

He or she SHALL provide the AG with Specific decisions. There is no room for any other meaning you idiot!

Here is the general heading of the law you keep ignoring:

28 CFR Part 600 - GENERAL POWERS OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

Here is the entire list of duties, qualifications, and powers of the Special Counsel

600.8 is on the list

Meanwhile your stupid attempt to use B against C is exposed as another dishonest attempt to evade the obvious, here is what YOU failed to understand:

(b)Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

Notification of Significant events in B, is very different from Closing Documentation in C

There is nothing in B, saying you can't make Prosecution or Declination decisions. NOTHING!

Your attempt to rationalize away C destroys your stupid argument from the start, since it is at the END of the investigation and directed to provide a FINAL Confidential report explaining the Prosecution or Declination decisions to the AG

To recap:

(b)Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

Established Law always Trumps department policy, that is the reality you fight every day because you are dumb as hell.

You have been smashed and destroyed, give it up and let go of your delusions.

Last edited:
LMAO Why should anyone read a report that says no collusion and no obstruction??

Only you lefty loons are interested in beating that dead horse.

Have fun.
Where in the report does it say "no collusion no obstruction"? I want the exact quotes. Today! Or you are a liar.

Well then there are plenty of liars out there as no one but you lefty loons still think collusion or obstruction.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Get over it. His report didn't say what you hoped and prayed it would say. You lost.

Have fun beating that dead horse and making yourselves look like the fools you are.
So, you are a liar, and you cannot show us the quotes by Mueller. Folks, these Trump Toads are proving over and over how big they are losing these battles of words. We constantly box them in with the truth and the facts, and they continue squealing like pigs using the same tired lies that crawl out of their asses. "No collusion no obstruction" has lost its expiration date because of Robert Mueller, and these mentally deranged Trump humpers are going through a melt down with reality. The gig was up a long time ago. keep using the same bs and it won't change reality. The country doesn't run by itself through your fantasies. It's why we have real laws and a real Constitution to keep folks like you on a shelf somewhere while replacing you folks with reality. And that reality involves, fines, jail, impeachment, dismissals, etc. That's the real America. Not this Trump humper America where no one is accountable, and every lie you spew is the gospel.

Mueller can't prove conspiracy, but there is proof of collusion, which isn't a crime but Congress can impeach.
Mueller proved there's obstruction Mueller but can't indict a sitting president Congress has to impeach.

Is this your position?
Collusion by the Trump campaign, absent of a formal agreement with Russia to get dirt on Clinton, is Collusion. Which by itself is unethical and immoral. That alone, should give pause to any real American patriot, that colluding with a foreign government who we had sanctions against for attacking other nations, should have cancelled Trump out as a candidate all together. How any real American could vote for Trump after that will forever be a mystery for me. It simply tells us that Trump went behind the backs of the American people to try and do business with Russia, lied about it, and Trump supporters were willing to give away their self respect and loyalty to their country to vote for him. That goes against all lines of logic and reason, if you are in fact a true American patriot.

Yes, the ball for impeachment goes to Congress because of obstruction. Mueller can't touch it because of SC rules. Which I personally disagree with.

Dream on. Your damned good at it. Keep beating that dead horse.

Obsession much?? LOL

No, I'm saying you lost.View attachment 266496
Read my last post. You people have lost everything. It's so pitiful.

The only pitiful thing we see is your obsession with something that all your obsession isn't going to make happen.

No collusion and no obstruction.

You sure are pitiful.

Is this your position?

So therefore you must agree your only resolution prior to next years election is impeachment by Congress.

Go pester Congress. Don your pussy hats and protest at their offices. Make them do their job.
You helped elect them.

I agree. Of course they will have to have something to impeach him for.

They will need some good luck for that to happen.

They sure are pitiful, whiny little shits.

Is this your position?

You helped elect them.

Trump isn't going to be impeached. This shit is so tiresome

Is this your position?

You helped elect them.

Trump isn't going to be impeached. This shit is so tiresome

They have nothing to impeach him for. Just a bunch of hot air.

Yes it did. The rules did. He was not allowed to make the determination.
Funny how you continue to repeat the same nonsense after you have been shown how it is nonsense.

The poor thing is obsessed. He can't do anything but wish Trump were guilty of something.

Mueller's report was the biggest disappointment of his little life.

BWK they name is obsession.

Fuck you.

I barely watch their movies...why would I listen to their propaganda?

I barely watch their movies...why would I listen to their propaganda?
It's not their's. Those are facts and quotes that come from Trump's on justice department investigating Trump.

Forum List

Back