Invaded by an off-planet civilization

Supnodholo

Rookie
Mar 16, 2009
Our planet has been overtaken slowly for the past 2300 years. Reptilian humans don't have many nominal qualities, except for patience. Like a reptile animal sitting on a rock, they can wait.

By the end of the 20th century, reptilian people numerically dominated the Earth's population. 1960s demographic surge being caused by a peak in their artificial reproduction system.

The occupation is done above ground, where Reptilians wear so-called E.B.A.s – electronic body armour. E.B.A.s are tissues of holographic material based on a DNA imprint which look exactly like humans. These are replacements for bodysnatched humans. Most of China and the West are invaded by these artificial bodies. The rest of the presence is kept underground, in a network of tunnels and bases.

The Reptilian presence is typically ridiculed through media channels (TV series 'V', Galaxy Quest, D. Icke's books).

There is a way to fight the reptoid invasion.

• Address the reptoid heart inside the EBA.
  • Ask the reptoid heart to be in touch with all other hearts like itself.
  • Ask it to tell the other hearts to become the opposite of light (de-photonize).
Addressing the heart can be done by monologue through your brain's speech center (right hemisphere).

It's worth it. After a while, there should be no more reptoid presence on Earth.

The occupation is done above ground, where Reptilians wear so-called E.B.A.s – electronic body armour. E.B.A.s are tissues of holographic material based on a DNA imprint which look exactly like humans. These are replacements for bodysnatched humans.

Woooo Hoooo!

I think I've found a new best friend! :clap2:

The occupation is done above ground, where Reptilians wear so-called E.B.A.s – electronic body armour. E.B.A.s are tissues of holographic material based on a DNA imprint which look exactly like humans. These are replacements for bodysnatched humans.

Woooo Hoooo!

I think I've found a new best friend! :clap2:

:frown::disbelief:

Ah, Joe, you know you're still my #1, I got you an E.B.A. body armour suit with our names engraved on it and everything! :cool:

Our planet has been overtaken slowly for the past 2300 years. Reptilian humans don't have many nominal qualities, except for patience. Like a reptile animal sitting on a rock, they can wait.

By the end of the 20th century, reptilian people numerically dominated the Earth's population. 1960s demographic surge being caused by a peak in their artificial reproduction system.

The occupation is done above ground, where Reptilians wear so-called E.B.A.s – electronic body armour. E.B.A.s are tissues of holographic material based on a DNA imprint which look exactly like humans. These are replacements for bodysnatched humans. Most of China and the West are invaded by these artificial bodies. The rest of the presence is kept underground, in a network of tunnels and bases.

The Reptilian presence is typically ridiculed through media channels (TV series 'V', Galaxy Quest, D. Icke's books).

There is a way to fight the reptoid invasion.

• Address the reptoid heart inside the EBA.
  • Ask the reptoid heart to be in touch with all other hearts like itself.
  • Ask it to tell the other hearts to become the opposite of light (de-photonize).
Addressing the heart can be done by monologue through your brain's speech center (right hemisphere).

It's worth it. After a while, there should be no more reptoid presence on Earth.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We laugh at your plan as there is no way to defeat us.

You will be consumed.

I have it from an inside source their leader is called eots. eots has been known to keep in the shadows by posting crazy conspiracy theories to keep us side tracked from the truth. Beware.

:cool: Come my reptilian minions, time to rise up and obey the cat people like we have brainwashed you! We have given you the greatest tools to overcome the hairless apes, and our spies among them have informed us, now is the time!

this thread rocks!!!

ok lizard boy.......

be afraid, very afraid....

political-pictures-james-carville-half-lizard-fact.jpg

Invasion of the Body Snatchers is a perfect metaphor for what is happening to our society, I think.

Yes, a lot of people do seem as though they are cold blooded, don't they?

Humans DO have a a part of their brains which are our lizard brains.

Some of us rely on that part of our aspects more than others.

In fact, some of us have invented whole political and economic theories to justify it when we let that lizard brain dominate how we actregards others, too.

And we can also find wonderfaul rationalizations for why allowing cockroach behavior to be though socially progessive, too, don't we?

Cockroaches are worshippers at the alter that glorifies of the individual.

But while each of us ARe individuals, we are all equally SOCIAL creatures, too.

Some of us really do want to deny that reality of the human condition.

Why do we do that?

Because by denying that apoditic true of the social nature of our species, we can rationalize our antisocial impulses.

Finding a viable balance between the rights of MAN v the rights of MEN is what societies are constantly attempting to do.

When a society moves tooo far in EITHER direction, that society is doomed to failure...usually in very unpleasant ways, too, I note.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back