Since the 3 servicemen killed in Jordan were African americans

Why is twice baked putting us in situations where we have to fight everyone in the world?

It’s not Biden who tore up the peace treaty with Iran, and who negotiated the handover of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

Thousands of ISIS fighters were released when Trump abandoned the Kurds, and now Hamas is attacking Israel using ISIS tactics.

Republicans keep telling the worlds’ despots that Biden is old, senile and not capable of standing up to them.

Republicans keep blaming Biden for all of this, while cheering for your enemies. You want America to fail. You’re here every day cheering every bad thing that happens.

Treasonous, hateful and anti-American.

Had Trump remembered who he’s running against yet? Or which country Viktor Orban is President of? Is he still worried Joe Biden will start WWII? Does he still blame Nicki Haley for January 6th?

Zzz

Support the potato, alien person. He still thinks his sister is his wife and the VP s President. He’s running for the senate.

When all you have is childish insults, it proves you have nothing.

Biden is running circles around your criminal rapist and his Insuurectionist Causus. So much so that Trump v is already taking credit for Biden’s Economy.

And you're not.....
And?

I care more about America and Americans than some American born citizens. I've taken verbal abuse for this stance since the '84 Olympics. If you don't like it well it is your prerogative to waste calories typing a response.

And?

I care more about America and Americans than some American born citizens. I've taken verbal abuse for this stance since the '84 Olympics. If you don't like it well it is your prerogative to waste calories typing a response.
Do you have any American Draft Dodgers in your family??

American farm boys and the sons of coal miners joined the US military to get ahead in life. Are young Black Americans so different?
You are confused Moon Bat. You know nothing about the demographics of the military.

Most White boys join the military out of a sense of Patriotism. They are the ones that mostly join the combat arms. For instance, in my son's Cavalry Scout Squadron all were White with only one exception. By the way, that one exception went AWOL when he came home for R&R during an Iraq deployment.

The Negroes and other minorities joining the military to get something out of it. That is why the support units are heavy minorities.

White Southern and Midwestern men joining for patriotic reasons have always been the combat strength of the US armed forces.

You are confused Moon Bat. You know nothing about the demographics of the military.

Most White boys join the military out of a sense of Patriotism. They are the ones that mostly join the combat arms. For instance, in my son's Cavalry Scout Squadron all were White with only one exception. By the way, that one exception went AWOL when he came home for R&R during an Iraq deployment.

The Negroes and other minorities joining the military to get something out of it. That is why the support units are heavy minorities.

White Southern and Midwestern men joining for patriotic reasons have always been the combat strength of the US armed forces.
Bullshit fuckup.

It’s not Biden who tore up the peace treaty with Iran, and who negotiated the handover of Afghanistan to the Taliban.

Thousands of ISIS fighters were released when Trump abandoned the Kurds, and now Hamas is attacking Israel using ISIS tactics.

Republicans keep telling the worlds’ despots that Biden is old, senile and not capable of standing up to them.

Republicans keep blaming Biden for all of this, while cheering for your enemies. You want America to fail. You’re here every day cheering every bad thing that happens.

Treasonous, hateful and anti-American.

You're right. 100 %

You mean ..
content - 2024-02-01T223052.300.png

. My family was attacked in a riot after the Quibya ...
Your family is Palestinian?

Quibya came after Arab attack in Yehud.

BTW
Khomeini (the Ayatollah - Iranian Islamic Fascist Republic mullahcracy founder - 1979) had a grudge laced with Islamism against the US first, before he railed against Israel, seeing it as a tail of US Big Satan / Little Satan, remember?
Slowly the mullahs moved against the little one and it exploded sine Oct 2023 via its proxies...

Last edited:
Your family is Palestinian?

Quibya came after Arab attack in Yehud.

BTW
Khomeini (the Ayatollah - Iranian Islamic Fascist Republic mullahcracy founder - 1979) had a grudge laced with Islamism against the US first, before he railed against Israel, seeing it as a tail of US Big Satan / Little Satan, remember?
Slowly the mullahs moved against the little one and it exploded sine Oct 2023 via its proxies...
No. American since 1619.

Forum List

Back