Since the 3 servicemen killed in Jordan were African americans

will Joe Biden’s response when their bodies are returned be different than other instances

Potatohead has to underplay this.

The assholes that attacked the troops were Iran's operatives.

John Kerry will not allow Potatohead to do anything to Iran. After all his daughter is married to a big shot with high political connections to Iran.

If Traitor Kerry hears that Potatohead did anything to Iran he would probably beat Potatohead up or something.

I suspect that Potatohead will do a little something just to say he did something but I suspect it will not amount to a hill of beans. Potatohead is weak and stupid.

What I want to know is what in the hell are we doing with troops over there now?

Potatohead has to underplay this.

The assholes that attacked the troops were Iran's operatives.

John Kerry will not allow Potatohead to do anything to Iran. After all his daughter is married to a big shot with high political connections to Iran.

If Traitor Kerry hears that Potatohead did anything to Iran he would probably beat Potatohead up or something.

I suspect that Potatohead will do a little something just to say he did something but I suspect it will not amount to a hill of beans. Potatohead is weak and stupid.

What I want to know is what in the hell are we doing with troops over there now?
Sure sure, maybe an orange messiah can threaten to nuke everything as a deterrent?

Fact is that you don’t want a response. Or when he does you will criticize that too.

You just a moron.

will Joe Biden’s response when their bodies are returned be different than other instances

He's probably out shopping for a new watch today, so he can keep checking it at the memorial ceremony.

He'll probably mention his dead son Beau at the ceremony.

1706654852459.jpeg

Forum List

Back