Since 2011, Baltimore has lost or settled more than 100 cases related to police brutality

Here's your dimocrap coalition at work....

And taze? You used THE most discredited, biggest piece of shit, furthest left, communist pile of trash on the internet as a 'source' for your OP?

Are there no conservatives left in here anymore? Nobody with a brain?

That's about what I thought....

Lib Rag Salon: When Blacks Riot, Burn Police Cars, Destroy Private Property It’s A “Legitimate Political Strategy”…
Screen-Shot-2015-04-28-at-11.06.07-AM.png

For white people it’s a crime.

Via Salon:

As a nation, we fail to comprehend Black political strategy in much the same way we fail to recognize the value of Black life.

We see ghettos and crime and absent parents where we should see communities actively struggling against mental health crises and premeditated economic exploitation. And when we see police cars being smashed and corporate property being destroyed, we should see reasonable responses to generations of extreme state violence, and logical decisions about what kind of actions yield the desired political results.

I’m overwhelmed by the pervasive slandering of protesters in Baltimore this weekend for not remaining peaceful. The bad-apple rhetoric would have us believe that most Baltimore protesters are demonstrating the right way—as is their constitutional right—and only a few are disrupting the peace, giving the movement a bad name.

This spin should be disregarded, first because of the virtual media blackout of any of the action happening on the ground, particularly over the weekend. Equally, it makes no sense to cite the Constitution in any demonstration for Black civil rights (that document was not written about us, remember?), but certainly not one organized specifically to call attention to the fact that the state breaks its own laws with regard to the oppressed on a nearly constant basis.

I'll reserve comments until this question is answered.

Baltimore blacks kill each other approximately 200 times a year. About 2000 for the past 10 years.

Same 10 years...how many black men has Baltimore PD killed...justifiably or not?
It's not relevant at all, and even then, 100 cases that were only settled or lost that we've heard of since 2011 is way to fucking high for POLICE OFFICERS. Tell me what income areas these crimes happen in, gangs, etc..

Police officers are tasked with maintaining peace. It includes physical conflict...daily. Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.

You're a spoiled brat of this new generation who thinks cops "serve" you in the same manner an Applebees waitress does.
Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.
Yeah, no, the police violence against citizens is over board, sorry.

No. Its not. A tiny % of arrests ever results in use of force. And most that do...are done with appropriate force.

Its a tiny tiny issue.

But...it gives animals and loser anarchists like you an excuse to riot. You'll experience the police van several times also I assume.

Police brutality and abuse of power is a real problem, and black individuals, no matter what you want to say, have historically faced problems.

negroids commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
They SHOULD "face problems"
Negroids? Yeah, and where do black individuals live? Racist pig.

They make the ghetto bad. Not vice versa.

They dont have to live there. Get a job and move.
"Get a job and move"
Another idiot who doesn't live in reality, or has never experienced the ghetto.

I'll reserve comments until this question is answered.

Baltimore blacks kill each other approximately 200 times a year. About 2000 for the past 10 years.

Same 10 years...how many black men has Baltimore PD killed...justifiably or not?
It's not relevant at all, and even then, 100 cases that were only settled or lost that we've heard of since 2011 is way to fucking high for POLICE OFFICERS. Tell me what income areas these crimes happen in, gangs, etc..

Police officers are tasked with maintaining peace. It includes physical conflict...daily. Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.

You're a spoiled brat of this new generation who thinks cops "serve" you in the same manner an Applebees waitress does.
Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.
Yeah, no, the police violence against citizens is over board, sorry.

No. Its not. A tiny % of arrests ever results in use of force. And most that do...are done with appropriate force.

Its a tiny tiny issue.

But...it gives animals and loser anarchists like you an excuse to riot. You'll experience the police van several times also I assume.
But...it gives animals
And you wonder who is fueling the supposed non-existent racism problem.

Police brutality and abuse of power is a real problem, and black individuals, no matter what you want to say, have historically faced problems.

negroids commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.

"Get a job and move"

Never experienced it? I was a cop in South Atlanta. ..zone 3...for 8 years. I saw more ghetto than I ever wanted to.

And I saw a CLEAR difference in the kids who were raised right or not.

Some got jobs. Started at fast food or convenience stores. Graduated high school. Saved their money to buy a decent shirt and tie and car. Got a little.bit better job. Used government loans and grants to go to tech school.

Then...they moved..

Others? No job. No education. Their priorities were drugs and guns and car rims. And fatherhood at age 16.

"Get a job and move"

Why can't people get a job and move?
You live in a impoverished area with gangs, drugs, discrimination... Lack to decent employment as it is, underfunded education, a family to take care of, rising cost of living.. You tell me, pig.

Then tell me how I saw all the ones who did it...did it.

Graduate high school.
Dont knock a girl up.
Stay out of jail.
Get an entry level job.
Dont blow money on rims and shoes.

EVERY person I the ghetto chooses the above...or doesnt.

"Get a job and move"

Never experienced it? I was a cop in South Atlanta. ..zone 3...for 8 years. I saw more ghetto than I ever wanted to.

Some got jobs. Started at fast food or convenience stores. Graduated high school. Saved their money to buy a decent shirt and tie and car. Got a little.bit better job. Used government loans and grants to go to tech school.

Then...they moved..

Others? No job. No education. Their priorities were drugs and guns and car rims. And fatherhood at age 16.
I'm calling bullshit.

dimocraps are what they are -- lying scum

April 28, 2015
Governor Hogan: I Wanted To Send In the National Guard Immediately, But Mayor Space-To-Destroy Dragged Her Feet
Ace of Spades HQ

Asked why he was slow in sending the National Guard-- and can you believe the I Believe Trayvon media is complaining about a too slow law enforcement response?! -- Maryland's Governor Hogan wasn't having it.

Some questioned why it took so long for the Guard to be activated, to which Hogan responded that Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was slow to make the request. He said he executed the request 30 seconds after it was made. Rawlings-Blake had initially said she wanted to give to protestors the "space to destroy" their environment.

"When the mayor called me, which quite frankly we were glad that she finally did, instantly we signed the executive order. We already had our entire team prepared," he said. "We were trying to get in touch with the mayor for quite some time, she finally made that call and we immediately took action."

In Katrina, the Democrat Mayor, the Democrat Governor, and the Republican President could all be argued to have some degree of authority for the response to the emergency -- but the Mayor and the Governor had the most, and the President could not act without their asking.

Nevertheless, the media decided the President was guilty.

In this case, the Mayor is Democratic, the President is Democratic, and the Governor is Republican.

Who will the media decide was too slow in reacting this time, I wonder.

By the way, I just heard from Limbaugh: You know where Mayor Space-to-Destroy graduated from?

Oberlin.

Update: This update was in the last post, but in case you didn't see it, here it is again:

It's all Republicans' fault, says Obama.

E McMorris-SantoroVerified account‏@EvanMcSan
Obama says "much my agenda” Congress won’t pass includes solutions for urban communities struggling with poverty, crime and fear of police

As JWF's article notes, what's foremost on Obama's mind is "restraint" by police, because so far, that Space to Destroy policy is working great.

BennyVerified account‏@bennyjohnson
Owner of a liquor store is taking me through his destroyed shop. The owner, crying, says "I'm done. Never again."

CDsMOTGWoAEXCZF.jpg

CDsMOTFW8AAnzbs.jpg

CDsMOTFWoAAJZV5.jpg

CDsMOTHWgAAiikV.jpg

You need to understand dimocraps people. You really do

"Get a job and move"

You live in a impoverished area with gangs, drugs, discrimination... Lack to decent employment as it is, underfunded education, a family to take care of, rising cost of living.. You tell me, pig.

Graduate high school.
Dont knock a girl up.
Stay out of jail.
Get an entry level job.

Or they do a mix of both while struggling with gangs, family problems, poverty.. Stop trying to shape a bullshit two side argument.

dimocraps are what they are -- lying scum

April 28, 2015
Governor Hogan: I Wanted To Send In the National Guard Immediately, But Mayor Space-To-Destroy Dragged Her Feet
Ace of Spades HQ

Asked why he was slow in sending the National Guard-- and can you believe the I Believe Trayvon media is complaining about a too slow law enforcement response?! -- Maryland's Governor Hogan wasn't having it.

Some questioned why it took so long for the Guard to be activated, to which Hogan responded that Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was slow to make the request. He said he executed the request 30 seconds after it was made. Rawlings-Blake had initially said she wanted to give to protestors the "space to destroy" their environment.

"When the mayor called me, which quite frankly we were glad that she finally did, instantly we signed the executive order. We already had our entire team prepared," he said. "We were trying to get in touch with the mayor for quite some time, she finally made that call and we immediately took action."

In Katrina, the Democrat Mayor, the Democrat Governor, and the Republican President could all be argued to have some degree of authority for the response to the emergency -- but the Mayor and the Governor had the most, and the President could not act without their asking.

Nevertheless, the media decided the President was guilty.

In this case, the Mayor is Democratic, the President is Democratic, and the Governor is Republican.

Who will the media decide was too slow in reacting this time, I wonder.

By the way, I just heard from Limbaugh: You know where Mayor Space-to-Destroy graduated from?

Oberlin.

Update: This update was in the last post, but in case you didn't see it, here it is again:

It's all Republicans' fault, says Obama.

E McMorris-SantoroVerified account‏@EvanMcSan
Obama says "much my agenda” Congress won’t pass includes solutions for urban communities struggling with poverty, crime and fear of police

As JWF's article notes, what's foremost on Obama's mind is "restraint" by police, because so far, that Space to Destroy policy is working great.

BennyVerified account‏@bennyjohnson
Owner of a liquor store is taking me through his destroyed shop. The owner, crying, says "I'm done. Never again."

CDsMOTGWoAEXCZF.jpg

CDsMOTFW8AAnzbs.jpg

CDsMOTFWoAAJZV5.jpg

CDsMOTHWgAAiikV.jpg

You need to understand dimocraps people. You really do
Quit saying dimocrap and fueling partisan bullshit.

"Get a job and move"

Then...they moved..

I'm calling bullshit.

Haha oh no please dont! Id be heartbroken to think some douchebag wannabe anarchist on the internet "calls bullshit" on me.

Enjoy working in the McDonalds burger grill in your 40s. That or jail is your destiny.

"Get a job and move"

Graduate high school.
Dont knock a girl up.
Stay out of jail.
Get an entry level job.

Or they do a mix of both while struggling with gangs, family problems, poverty.. Stop trying to shape a bullshit two side argument.

You know why they struggle with a mix of both? Because they CHOOSE to.

Everything is a life CHOICE.

Got problems with a gang? DONT JOIN ONE.
Got money problems? Stop blowing money on smart phones and rims and expensive shoes.
Got family problems? Stop creating kids you cant afford.

People like you just hate the hard truth.

"Get a job and move"

Then...they moved..

I'm calling bullshit.

Haha oh no please dont! Id be heartbroken to think some douchebag wannabe anarchist on the internet "calls bullshit" on me.

Enjoy working in the McDonalds burger grill in your 40s. That or jail is your destiny.
:lame2:

"Get a job and move"

Why is the area "impoverished"?
Who is in these "gangs"?
No one forces anyone to do "drugs".
"Discrimination" is illegal (except if it's against white people), so that's a non issue...
"underfunded education"? Trillions have been thrown at government managed education and nothing has changed. How much more do you think it'll take?
Now try to account for the millions of asians and indians who have come to this country and succeeded?
"A family to take care of"..Oh!..the horror!.No one in the history of the world has ever had a FAMILY to take care of..LMAO.those poor negroes! How unfair!
and I KNOW you don't want to discuss the illegitimate birth rate among negroids...or the high school dropout rate...
"the "rising cost of living" affects us all...not just negroids...so THAT'S no excuse..
..and calling me a "pig"..LMAO, scooter... I hate cops..
I don't have a dog in this hunt...Arm both sides and let them go at each other for all I care. No great loss either way.

How about, "scumbag lying piece of shit motherfuckers that need to be eradicated from the earth"?

But the mods don't appreciate that a lot so I just call you dimocraps.

People get the message. You should too.

I WANT you to hate me. Please hate me.

Because that is what I feel toward you. Pure, unadulterated, blind hatred.

More than you can possibly imagine.

Just like I would have hated Hitler or Stalin. Just like I actively hated Pol Pot and Mao.

You are no different. You just don't have the power they had.

As you gain more power, you will act more according to your true nature.

We're starting to see it now

People need to understand the disease they're dealing with and I intend to tell them

"Get a job and move"

Graduate high school.
Dont knock a girl up.
Stay out of jail.
Get an entry level job.

You know why they struggle with a mix of both? Because they CHOOSE to.

Everything is a life CHOICE.

Got problems with a gang? DONT JOIN ONE.
Got money problems? Stop blowing money on smart phones and rims and expensive shoes.
Got family problems? Stop creating kids you cant afford.

People like you just hate the hard truth.
Gangs have a massive influence on children. Money problems? In a world where capitalists are always shoving the mindset of owning nice things as an indicator of success, it's no surprise some may buy a smartphone. Family problems? What the fuck does that have to do with divorce, crime?

How about, "scumbag lying piece of shit motherfuckers that need to be eradicated from the earth"?

But the mods don't appreciate that a lot so I just call you dimocraps.

People get the message. You should too.

I WANT you to hate me. Please hate me.

Because that is what I feel toward you. Pure, unadulterated, blind hatred.

More than you can possibly imagine.

Just like I would have hated Hitler or Stalin. Just like I actively hated Pol Pot and Mao.

You are no different. You just don't have the power they had.

As you gain more power, you will act more according to your true nature.

We're starting to see it now

People need to understand the disease they're dealing with and I intend to tell them
Get off of a debate forum and go to rantinglunaticwhohateseveryone.com

In a world where capitalists are always shoving the mindset of owning nice things as an indicator of success, it's no surprise some may buy a smartphone.

The communist looks at a wealthy man and says "No one should have so much".
The capitalist looks at the wealthy man and says "Everyone should have as much".

Forum List

Back