Since 2011, Baltimore has lost or settled more than 100 cases related to police brutality

About 25 per year? In a city of 620, 000 and a police department of over 3000? Working 24/7 hours?

Thats a very very tiny % problem. I bet the local WalMart gets more than 25 lawsuits a year.

You say that no matter how many cases are shown. The difference between Walmart and the police is they are supposed to protect.

But in your game of justifications you compare cops to criminals and now cops to walmart.

Good job

They are "protecting". Who the fuck do you think the threat is? These thugs. Police confront and arrest thugs....to protect the rest of us.

They're indeed doing exactly that.

If not for police....thousands of Freddie Greys would roam the suburbs terrorizing honest hard working families. Just glance at his rap sheet.

So yes...the cops are indeed protecting.

Freddie Gray? The man killed and charged with nothing...the police found nothing. You're right, cant have guys around that arent breaking the law.

Who do I think the threat is? Well if you ask anyone in Baltimore its the Police AND the Criminals.

But only one of those guys get to go home after commiting a crime.

Blacks kill each other in Baltimore about 200x a year.

How many blacks has Baltimore police killed....in the last decade?
You're not looking into the reason as to why blacks kill each other. Where do they live when they do this? Impoverished areas? Gangs? Even then, it doesn't matter, the police around this country have been abusing their power.

About 25 per year? In a city of 620, 000 and a police department of over 3000? Working 24/7 hours?

Thats a very very tiny % problem. I bet the local WalMart gets more than 25 lawsuits a year.

You never tire of making excuses for the police do you?

Most cops are good and lawful people but you have a habit of dismissing the actions of the bad ones.

Well ok then, You saw what they have to work in with the riots and looting's

so instead of being a armchair complainer, Move to Baltimore and become a police officer

let us know how it went

Just sick how they twist themselves into JUSTIFYING these riots and burning of towns now

the people with any sense WOULD move from that city. The Thugs has taken it over

get out now while you can

I live in Baltimore and I dont make career choices based on the musing of a half retarded geriatric welfare leech

I'll reserve comments until this question is answered.

Baltimore blacks kill each other approximately 200 times a year. About 2000 for the past 10 years.

Same 10 years...how many black men has Baltimore PD killed...justifiably or not?

Police brutality and abuse of power is a real problem, and black individuals, no matter what you want to say, have historically faced problems.

negroids commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
They SHOULD "face problems"

Baltimore blacks kill each other approximately 200 times a year. About 2000 for the past 10 years.

Same 10 years...how many black men has Baltimore PD killed...justifiably or not?
It's not relevant at all, and even then, 100 cases that were only settled or lost that we've heard of since 2011 is way to fucking high for POLICE OFFICERS. Tell me what income areas these crimes happen in, gangs, etc..

100 cases can be anything to looking at them cross eyed. who knows what all those complaints are.

this is getting sick and the majority of the INNOCENT people now living in this country is not safe anymore....You're going to have to protect yourselves

It's not relevant at all, and even then, 100 cases that were only settled or lost that we've heard of since 2011 is way to fucking high for POLICE OFFICERS. Tell me what income areas these crimes happen in, gangs, etc..

oh shut. good grief. go to a bar and yell at the people there. go join the police force then so you can change the way things are done you're so self-righteous

oh shut. good grief. go to a bar and yell at the people there
Go back to your trailer Stephanie.

You're not looking into the reason as to why blacks kill each other. Where do they live when they do this? Impoverished areas? Gangs? Even then, it doesn't matter, the police around this country have been abusing their power.

irrelevant. just another excuse for negroid dysfunction.

West Virginia is the poorest state in the union and predominantly white and they don't have a FRACTION of the crime (in the whole state) compared to what occurs in any predominantly negroid city.

oh shut. good grief. go to a bar and yell at the people there
Go back to your trailer Stephanie.

go diddle yourself which you probably do a lot

Police officers are tasked with maintaining peace. It includes physical conflict...daily. Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.

You're a spoiled brat of this new generation who thinks cops "serve" you in the same manner an Applebees waitress does.

West Virginia is the poorest state in the union and predominantly white and they don't have a FRACTION of the crime (in the whole state) compared to what occurs in any predominantly negroid city.
:trolls:

Police officers are tasked with maintaining peace. It includes physical conflict...daily. Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.

You're a spoiled brat of this new generation who thinks cops "serve" you in the same manner an Applebees waitress does.
Use of force is inevitable. So are complaints.
Yeah, no, the police violence against citizens is over board, sorry.

Police brutality and abuse of power is a real problem, and black individuals, no matter what you want to say, have historically faced problems.

negroids commit OVER HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.
They SHOULD "face problems"
Negroids? Yeah, and where do black individuals live? Racist pig.

They make the ghetto bad. Not vice versa.

They dont have to live there. Get a job and move.

typical liberal. when challenged they get all childish

Dodging facts doesn't win your argument.

Forum List

Back