SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

So if I recall, Obama when campaigning in in 2008, he said he would fix the economy in his first 4 years. You know, his one term POTUS comments.

8 years later and he still has done the worst job ever. No, this is not on the Pubs or Congress or Bush. It's Obama's clear inability to govern through compromise

The data is indicative of a POTUS who prefers to rule, instead of govern, from an Imperial Whitehouse

-Geaux
--------

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

On Thursday the Commerce Department announced that the US economy expanded at the slowest pace in two years. GDP growth rose at an anemic 0.5% rate after a paltry 1.4% fourth quarter advance.

Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5%.
Barack Obama will be lucky to average a 1.55% GDP growth rate.

This ranks Obama as the fourth worst presidency on record.

SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

So, apparently, it's better to go from a great situation like Bush had to the absolute depths of despair that 2008 brought, than to go from absolute despair to the economy doing relatively well as under Obama.

It's all about playing with statistics, isn't it?
Relative to what? The Great Depression?

Regressives don't care about the GDP growth or economy, or any long term variables for that matter. Free stuff is what they want... and they want it now!

Regressives don't care about the GDP growth or economy, or any long term variables for that matter. Free stuff is what they want... and they want it now!
Barrys brain trust...

So if I recall, Obama when campaigning in in 2008, he said he would fix the economy in his first 4 years. You know, his one term POTUS comments.

8 years later and he still has done the worst job ever. No, this is not on the Pubs or Congress or Bush. It's Obama's clear inability to govern through compromise

The data is indicative of a POTUS who prefers to rule, instead of govern, from an Imperial Whitehouse

-Geaux
--------

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

On Thursday the Commerce Department announced that the US economy expanded at the slowest pace in two years. GDP growth rose at an anemic 0.5% rate after a paltry 1.4% fourth quarter advance.

No, the worst is this ODS idiocy.

-Geaux
--------

So, apparently, it's better to go from a great situation like Bush had to the absolute depths of despair that 2008 brought, than to go from absolute despair to the economy doing relatively well as under Obama.

It's all about playing with statistics, isn't it?
Relative to what? The Great Depression?

Relative to when he took over.

-Geaux
--------

It's really funny how you simpletons think that a president moves the GDP rate up and down like he has a big dial in the Oval Office he can turn any way he chooses.

Goddam you people are stupid.

Yep, a s simpletons thought Bush raised gas prices, simpletons thought Bush crashed the world economy and simpletons thought Obama healed the world economy.

It's historical fact that the Iraq war increased gas prices.

Lol! Simpletons.

8 years later and he still has done the worst job ever.

What a fucking whiner you are. Non stop.

Dude you are a failure. That's on you. Not Obama.
I made money. I recovered equity in real estate. My investments recovered.

The fact that you make bad decisions, have no marketable skills and no drive to succeed, makes you the pitiful loser that you are.

Now, whine some more. But quit blaming Obama. Or anyone else. Your failure is on you.

Obama has been great for Wall street, and the stock market has been pumped up by the fed, while regular people get part time, low wage jobs

That's a new one. Bush is better than Obama because the stock market fell over the course of Bush's presidency.

The stock market is not an indicator of the strength of the overall economy

Then why do professional economists consider it one?

-Geaux
--------

Once again a lie by omission formed with half truths and the usual appeal to the ignorant.

8 years later and he still has done the worst job ever.

The fact that you make bad decisions, have no marketable skills and no drive to succeed, makes you the pitiful loser that you are.

Now, whine some more. But quit blaming Obama. Or anyone else. Your failure is on you.

Obama has been great for Wall street, and the stock market has been pumped up by the fed, while regular people get part time, low wage jobs

That's a new one. Bush is better than Obama because the stock market fell over the course of Bush's presidency.

Because the majority of the people in this country do not participate in the stock market you dumbass fuck… LOL

-Geaux
--------

Once again a lie by omission formed with half truths and the usual appeal to the ignorant.
More Government never helps an economy... Lol

Because the majority of the people in this country do not participate in the stock market you dumbass fuck… LOL

The stock market is an economic indicator. End of story.

-Geaux
--------

So the economy of your community wouldn't be helped if a defense plant was built there and started getting big government contracts?

The stock market is an economic indicator. End of story.
Na, not really

-Geaux
--------

So the economy of your community wouldn't be helped if a defense plant was built there and started getting big government contracts?
Long term... No

Only way an economy can sustain any form of success is private-sector jobs, all government jobs have a diminishing return...
Because government has to be held up by private enterprise through taxes, the bigger the tax the more of a drain on the economy it is.
Thus for the diminishing return... economics 101 lol

-Geaux
--------

If you believe this ^^^ you're even dumber than I thought (You may be even dumber than Stephanie). But please, provide proof of this ridiculous allegation, I need a good laugh.

Please, tell us which professional economists use the stock market as THE general indicator of health of the overall economy, rather than say GDP.

Personally I have degree in economics and have never heard of this mythical economist. But, I guess you as a liberal regressive, completely clueless of any economics, would know.
You should refrain from asking him questions.

I seem to recall when the stock market was doing well under dipshit W, the left was bemoaning how it was only enriching the rich. Of course, under Big Ears the bullish stock market is great.

-Geaux
--------

If you believe this ^^^ you're even dumber than I thought (You may be even dumber than Stephanie). But please, provide proof of this ridiculous allegation, I need a good laugh.
Show me were monstrous governments equal great economies?

Forum List

Back