Simply not age appropriate parent slams elementary schools transgender awareness campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
queer-kidsstuff.jpg

The parent of a student at a Colorado elementary school are raising concerns over a transgender awareness indoctrination workshop.

‘Simply not age appropriate’: Parent Slams Elementary School’s Transgender Awareness Campaign

I certainly do not blame them. In fact, I would pull my kid from this school and maybe when ppl can ban together growing a pair more will take a stand and realize how perverted this si, mental etc.

It would be interesting to get the number of parents that opted out v. total attended.

• Banned
It would be interesting to get the number of parents that opted out v. total attended.

Notice the Harry Potter chic is a girl who is turning into a guy or wanna be guy, that looks like the age of 14 hanging out with an adult that looks like something from a freak show slightly satanic, and a kid is hanging out just creepy...
Then think about that Celine shit with her new clothes line too omg..

queer-kidsstuff.jpg

The parent of a student at a Colorado elementary school are raising concerns over a transgender awareness indoctrination workshop.

‘Simply not age appropriate’: Parent Slams Elementary School’s Transgender Awareness Campaign

I certainly do not blame them. In fact, I would pull my kid from this school and maybe when ppl can ban together growing a pair more will take a stand and realize how perverted this si, mental etc.

Wth are those two things in that photo?

Those two will never get near our children.

queer-kidsstuff.jpg

The person on the right is fine. But I don't care, that person on the left is frightening and has no business being around young children. I mean it--terrifying.

Forum List

Back