Left vs right

raceright

Feb 28, 2009
Long Island
It does not matter if you are Lib or Conserv. Black or White.Hate USA or Love USA,Rich or Poor. You live here and work here and reap the benifits of the USA you should pay for it. Like it or not you either pay with your wallet or your soul. (ask Bernie Madof,and now his wife too much greed does get punished)
So now some will say oh oh what about the poor--indigent is one thing poor is another we have no poor any more in the USA only people working the system. I have no problem helping the needy
but this is realy a famly thing..Class warfare is where we are today
The big fight is taking from one class to give to another I do not even have a personal problem with that its just how its done that is wrong INCOME TAXING IS WRONG SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY
THERE IS AN OTHER CHOICE PROPOSED CALLED THE FAIR TAX
THAT EVERYONE WILL CONTRIBUTE BASED ON WHAT YOU SPEND AND THIS IS THE FAIREST IDEA I HAVE SEEN YET.
If you have a better one let us know.

I have a better way.

The editecian 100% inheritance tax.

No taxes to be paid AT ALL during your lifetime, but a 100% taxation at death.

All money goes to the state to be totally distributed into the bank accounts into the National FED (that is actually a public bank) of the each citizen, every quarter.

How do our governments support themselves, you ask?

Excellent question. Same way they've been expecting education to do it....bake sales.

Just kidding..same way they did if for the first 150 years or so by imposing tariffs.

NOw I hear people bitch about taxes all the time.

But oddly, when I give them a surefire way to end all taxes, none of my wealthy scion chums buy into that.

Wonder why?

Oh, yeah, that's right...because they are already wealthy and know they don't really pay all that much in taxes.

And the thought of a meritocratic society where everyone REALLY has a chance of making it scares the hell out of them.

Last edited:
I have a better way.

the 100% inheritance tax.

No taxes whatever during your lifetime, but 100% taxation at death.

All money goes to the state to be totally distributed into the bank accounts of the each citizen every quarter.

How does the government support itself you ask>

Bake sales.

I guess this means that you are self-identified as either having no family that you love, or no material wealth. Or both.

Sad.

Even with the Fair Tax system, there will still be the entitlement class. How long and how many trillions have we spent on the war on poverty? The left created this case to maintain a voting block and we are now seeing the efforts of the current president and congress updating this effort with the illegal folks in this country.

I have a better way.

All money goes to the state to be totally distributed into the bank accounts into the National FED (that is actually a public bank) of the each citizen, every quarter.

Excellent question. Same way they've been expecting education to do it....bake sales.

Just kidding..same way they did if for the first 150 years or so by imposing tariffs.

But oddly, when I give them a surefire way to end all taxes, none of my wealthy scion chums buy into that.

Wonder why?

Oh, yeah, that's right...because they are already wealthy and know they don't really pay all that much in taxes.

And the thought of a meritocratic society where everyone REALLY has a chance of making it scares the hell out of them.

I guess those that "have" wealth will just park their money offshore, just like so many do today. That would keep it untouchable. I guess I won't buy into your solution either.

Last edited:
I have a better way.

Wonder why?

That idea would really suck for orphans.

SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY
THAT EVERYONE WILL CONTRIBUTE BASED ON WHAT YOU SPEND AND THIS IS THE FAIREST IDEA I HAVE SEEN YET.

Interesting...

Can you give a little more information on this? Would it be in a way like a federal sales tax?

SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY

Interesting...

Can you give a little more information on this? Would it be in a way like a federal sales tax?

Exactly.

I would like to see the flat tax...10% across the board.

SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY

Interesting...

Exactly.

I would like to see the flat tax...10% across the board.

10% of what?

10% on clothes, groceries, gas, cars, homes, supplies, etc?

I have a better way.

Wonder why?

No, it sucks to be an orphan under the current system.

Nobody would be an orphan since every death would make each and every citizen a scion.

What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate today's scions from their expectation of unearned wealth from family connections, and spread that largess to each and every citizen evenly.

I can understand why people whose soul contribution to the commonweal is inheriting money might object to it, of course.

Just imagine how unfair it would be to those scions not to have the advantages that their inheritences will bring them?

Imagine how unfair it would be if they ONLY had the same right to inheritence as every other citizen.

Why...some of them might have no claim to superior merit simply by dint of their famial connections.

They'd be on essantially the same economic footing (every quarterly payment) as every other citizen.

Yeah, that would be real bad for some of us, to be sure.

Particularly that relatively small group of people who that do virtually nothing for their money except cash their editecian 100% inheritence checks every quarter.

Because they'd find themselves competing on an even playing field with those whose ambitions forced them to work toward investing that money sagely.

Yeah, I can undertand why some of you aren't even remotely interested in actually competing with the rest of us, without doubt.

Some of you scions, however, those of you who are truly the captains of industry you seem to think yourselves, should be ecstatic with the idea, however.

You could live your lives never having to pay a single penny in taxes and make as much money as you want. You would NOT be slaves to welfare since there would BE no welfare AND no taxes, either.

But oddly, the people who claim to be the most productive and smartest people almost NEVER want that opportunity.

Gee...I wonder why?

Last edited:
I have a better way.

Wonder why?

Nobdy would be an orphan since every death would make each and every citizen a scion.

What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate todya's scions from their expectation unearned wealth from family connections and spread it to each and every citizen evenly.

I can understand why people whose soul contribution to the commonweal is inheriting money might object to it, of course.

Just imagine how unfiar it would be to those scions not to have the advantages that their inheritences will bring them?

Imagine how unfair it would be if they had the same right to inheritence as every other citizen.

Why...some of them might have no claim to merit simply by dint of their famial connections.

They'd be on essantially the same economic footing every quarter as every other citizen.

Like I said in an earlier post here. The wealth would park their money offshore, so the government couldn't touch it. It would not, and could not work. Probably the worst idea I've ever heard of.

I have a better way.

Wonder why?

Nobdy would be an orphan since every death would make each and every citizen a scion.

What the editecian 100% inheritence tax really does is separate todya's scions from their expectation unearned wealth from family connections and spread it to each and every citizen evenly.

Just imagine how unfiar it would be to those scions not to have the advantages that their inheritences will bring them?

Imagine how unfair it would be if they had the same right to inheritence as every other citizen.

Why...some of them might have no claim to merit simply by dint of their famial connections.

They'd be on essantially the same economic footing every quarter as every other citizen.

Does that mean that if two parents were to die in a car accident, leaving behind a house and four kids, their house and all saving would go to the state or federal gov't?

And where would the kids go? To live with Uncle Larry and Aunt Nancy, who have 4 kids of their own and make just enough money to support them, and don't have room for another 4 kids? Would the state or fed provide them with a stipend to raise these orphaned kids?

Like I said in an earlier post here. The wealth would park their money offshore, so the government couldn't touch it. It would not, and could not work. Probably the worst idea I've ever heard of.

A fair objection to the plan. But what if they couldn't?

Would you STILL object to the plan?

Does that mean that if two parents were to die in a car accident, leaving behind a house and four kids, their house and all saving would go to the state or federal gov't?

And where would the kids go? To live with Uncle Larry and Aunt Nancy, who have 4 kids of their own and make just enough money to support them, and don't have room for another 4 kids? Would the state or fed provide them with a stipend to raise these orphaned kids?

They'd go to the same place every other citizen finding themselves in that situation would go to.

This plan does NOT assume that every government social service would go away...merely WELFARE..

Those orphaned scions would enjoy whatever social services that the government could afford using THEIR inherance quarterly checks to sustain it.

But NO TAX PAYER would contribute to that social service since their quarterly checks would do that for them.

It does not matter if you are Lib or Conserv. Black or White.Hate USA or Love USA,Rich or Poor. You live here and work here and reap the benifits of the USA you should pay for it. Like it or not you either pay with your wallet or your soul. (ask Bernie Madof,and now his wife too much greed does get punished)
So now some will say oh oh what about the poor--indigent is one thing poor is another we have no poor any more in the USA only people working the system. I have no problem helping the needy
but this is realy a famly thing..Class warfare is where we are today
The big fight is taking from one class to give to another I do not even have a personal problem with that its just how its done that is wrong INCOME TAXING IS WRONG SHOULD BE A FAIRER WAY
If you have a better one let us know.

Sure do. Since we are in two wars, let us reinstate the tax structure of WW2 until both are done.

Virtually every democratic capitalistic system in the world has a progressive income tax. It works. If you find it so objectionable, I suggest you go to a nation where it does not exist.

Forum List

Back