Simple: Do you fear a PEnce Presidency?

Simple: Do you fear a Pence Presidency?

• yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Pence wouldn't let a twitter war turn into a nuclear war, and he would only take office after Trump's impeachment. I suspect the damage done by Trump would weaken him to where he couldn't do much harm.

Pence wouldn't let a twitter war turn into a nuclear war, and he would only take office after Trump's impeachment. I suspect the damage done by Trump would weaken him to where he couldn't do much harm.
So what you are trying to say is that you are not capable of rationally considering the question.

So what you are trying to say is that you are not capable of rationally considering the question.

You hearing those voices again?

You hearing those voices again?
Nope, just reading your hysterical nonsense about nuclear war.

Trump becomes a folk hero if he gets impeached, he becomes Paul Bunyan...bring it on, bitches!

A little...he is a fakeChristian, which means hateful.

There is much to be feared by having unqualified people become President.
Unfortunately, we have had to become used to it in recent elections.

If so why?

If not, would you like to see it or not?
Have to admit that Pence gives me the creeps

But he does not have the intellectual and personality flaws that make Trump a horrible President

If Trump is impeached and not removed, he wins in 2020.
If Trump is impeached and removed, then Pence is president and would face a primary challenge. Who would be able to defeat Pence in a primary? Kasich? Cruz? Rubio? Jeb? Graham? Would be a nail-biter...

How The Republican Field Dwindled From 17 To Donald Trump

I don’t think Pence is that popular in the party

He lacks charisma
What you are not recognizing is that many people in our nation do not trust the government. Bernie Sanders primary vote getting is an example like Trump is in that truth.

If Trump is impeached and removed, then Pence is president and would face a primary challenge. Who would be able to defeat Pence in a primary? Kasich? Cruz? Rubio? Jeb? Graham? Would be a nail-biter...

He lacks charisma

That's the difference between parties. The dems like the candidates with charisma (Beto?), or fulfill a minority checklist item, like a woman(Warren, Harris, Oprah?) or Hispanic(Castro?), or that promises them free shit, or is anything but a white male. The GOP voters like candidates with drive, vision, energy, and can push the country in the right direction. After 2016, I think GOP candidates know where we want the country to go. Make the right promises and keep them.

If so why?

If not, would you like to see it or not?

It depends on what you mean by a Pence Presidency. do you mean one where he gets elected in 2024 after Trump has spent 8 years demolishing American Democracy and Decency... I think the country would be too far gone by then.

Or do you mean one where Trump is removed for his mental issues or corruption? That would be a lame duck presidency filling out the rest of Trump's term, and Pence would be seen as complicate in the debacle.

Neither scenario would be good.

He lacks charisma
What you are not recognizing is that many people in our nation do not trust the government. Bernie Sanders primary vote getting is an example like Trump is in that truth.
We the People created the government

If you are paranoid, that is your issue

New Topics

Forum List

Back