Similarities between OCCUPY and TEA PARTY

Ah, the haughty narcissistic decided to emote.

It is right on Cali gal. I hear it every day on this board. Do you disavow the Ayn Rand 'me, me, me' mantra of the right? Conservatives believe in individual responsibility alone, not social responsibility. They don't think government should help its citizens.

Ah... the idiot bullshitter responds.

It is bullshit, Bf.... you don't 'hear' anything... you are incapable of 'hearing'... you are far more prone to accepting one version and dismissing another. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility (not individual responsibility).... we are all responsible for our own lives.... we don't want government interference.... you see 'help', we see interference... we believe in a hand up, not a hand out. We are just as entitled to our views as Americans as you are to yours. What you are not entitled to do is steal from me to give to someone else. I'll help that person myself.... I don't need you involved.

Nor the Gubmint to act as his surrogate and armed to boot.

that's who the 'you' was in my post. We don't need a massive federal program. We need local solutions for local issues.

If you have to lie to make your point -- you're a leftist.

No one believes there should be no safety net.

But you want a hammock.

Yea, the typical right wing polarized argument. IF you believe there should be a safety net, why are so many right wing turds calling for an end to social programs? Or supporting Paul Ryan and the teabaggers attempt to privatize Medicare? You right wing opulent ass lickers never have a problem when big pharma and the insurance cartels hook their auto-milkers up to the government tit and suck taxpayers out of billions.

We don't need the kind of mass hand out culture... All but the most libertarian among us see a need for a safety net for our most vulnerable... but your idea of vulnerable is everyone who doesn't want to work.... every minority in the country.... every female in the country.... those people do not need hand outs... they need a helping hand to stand on their own two feet. You believe in permanent welfare, we believe in welfare to work.

AGAIN, the typical right wing polarized argument. "everyone who doesn't want to work.... every minority in the country.... every female in the country"

I have never ever called for that...EVER!

I defend Medicare because it has lifted the elderly from a group most likely to live in poverty to a group that is now least likely. And there is one thing that no human being can work their way out of...OLD AGE.

I have defended social programs because over HALF the poor in America are children. I have heard right wingers on the board support child labor. Children should be is school getting an education, not slaves in a factory like the conservative's beloved Gilded Age.

I defend the extension of unemployment insurance under the economic conditions your man crush Bush left this country with. Because there is only one job opening for every five Americans who LOST THEIR JOBS.

Ah... the idiot bullshitter responds.

It is bullshit, Bf.... you don't 'hear' anything... you are incapable of 'hearing'... you are far more prone to accepting one version and dismissing another. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility (not individual responsibility).... we are all responsible for our own lives.... we don't want government interference.... you see 'help', we see interference... we believe in a hand up, not a hand out. We are just as entitled to our views as Americans as you are to yours. What you are not entitled to do is steal from me to give to someone else. I'll help that person myself.... I don't need you involved.

Nor the Gubmint to act as his surrogate and armed to boot.

that's who the 'you' was in my post. We don't need a massive federal program. We need local solutions for local issues.

Indeed we do...and why the Founders left MOST decisions to the States...or to the people...

The Tenth Amendment...

..."The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

And how's this for a laugh?

The Ninth Amendment:

..."The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif

Forum List

Back