"I hope his (Obama) teleprompters are bulletproof."

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
"There's a lot of things that haven't been hammered at because Rick and Mitt have been kind of going at each other," Friess told Fox Business News' Lou Dobbs on Wednesday. "Now that they've kind of trained their barrels on President Obama I'm afraid his, I hope his teleprompters are bulletproof."

Santorum Donor Foster Friess Hopes Obama's 'Teleprompters Are Bulletproof' - Yahoo! News

What a disgusting statement. It reminds me of the statement made by another fucking rightwing nutcase (Jesse Helms) that it might not be safe for Bill Clinton to travel to South Carolina.

Why is it that the wingnuts have to reference ASSASINATION when talking about a Democrat POTUS? I mean, Helms was a long serving Senator and Friess is a major money player. They should both know better.

Oh brother...here we go..

talking about the "teleprompter" being bullet proof I guess is now talking about wanting Obama assassinated..

my gawd

talking about the "teleprompter" being bullet proof I guess is now talking about wanting Obama assassinated..

my gawd

There are some things you don't kid about. Asssasinating a President is one of them.

Sorry if you disagree.

I am glad Friess apologized though.

my gawd

There are some things you don't kid about. Asssasinating a President is one of them.

Sorry if you disagree.

He was talking about a DAMN TELEPROMPTER for crying out loud..

my gawd

Sorry if you disagree.

RGS said the comment was "metaphorical".

my gawd

Sorry if you disagree.

You can't be this naive. You don't have to agree with everything any republican says just because they are a republican.
If someone came up to you and said "I hope your shirt is bulletproof" you wouldn't take that as a threat? Seriously, picture it actually happening to you.
His defense "I was just talking about shirts". Yea no one buys that excuse.

my gawd

Sorry if you disagree.

so why did you asswipes do it to President Bush?

Sorry if you disagree.

You can't be this naive. You don't have to agree with everything any republican says just because they are a republican.
If someone came up to you and said "I hope your shirt is bulletproof" you wouldn't take that as a threat? Seriously, picture it actually happening to you.
His defense "I was just talking about shirts". Yea no one buys that excuse.

You have got to be KIDDING.

"There's a lot of things that haven't been hammered at because Rick and Mitt have been kind of going at each other," Friess told Fox Business News' Lou Dobbs on Wednesday. "Now that they've kind of trained their barrels on President Obama I'm afraid his, I hope his teleprompters are bulletproof."

Santorum Donor Foster Friess Hopes Obama's 'Teleprompters Are Bulletproof' - Yahoo! News

What a disgusting statement. It reminds me of the statement made by another fucking rightwing nutcase (Jesse Helms) that it might not be safe for Bill Clinton to travel to South Carolina.

Why is it that the wingnuts have to reference ASSASINATION when talking about a Democrat POTUS? I mean, Helms was a long serving Senator and Friess is a major money player. They should both know better.
Proof you don't have to be smart to make money.

Soiling you panties again huh Loosie Goosie?

Good fucking grief...

my gawd

Sorry if you disagree.

Wow. That's all I can say.

Good fucking grief...

Any American should be concerned when someone references assasination of our President.

Even the crowd he was speaking to fell into total silence when he said it.

Good fucking grief...

Any American should be concerned when someone references assasination of our President.

Some find it AOK, I never wished death on Bush or Cheney, myself.

I'm sorry anyone would say something that would come out sounding bad about a President. I am glad he apologized.

Good fucking grief...

Me neither. However...............I HAVE stated repeately that Jr. was the worst president that this country has ever had, and I wouldn't cry a bit if he and Cheney were taken to the Hague, charged with war crimes for Iraq, and sent to Spandau for the rest of their lives.

And of course you did not mind when Obama said there would be hand to hand fighting in the capitol if the Republicans won right? That was just a metaphor, but when a right side does a metaphor it is dangerous right?

Good fucking grief...

There you go again, this guy did not wish death on Obama, it was a METAPHOR. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back