Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #2

Discussion in 'USMB Mafia Zone' started by Wake, May 15, 2014.

1. Wake

Wake Easygoing Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,034
    Sameech, FA_Q2, I'm seeking a replacement for Ropey.

Here are two sharp swords.

Joking. :D

I need a replacement, but would like to do this the right way. Since Sameech expressed interest first he's given priority to sign up; otherwise, FA_Q2, you may jump in if you wish. Either of you I'd be happy to have come in and play with us.

[MENTION=48997]sameech[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION]

2. sameech

sameech VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    I'll do it, but since the game is under way and I don't really know people here, if [MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION] would rather, then they may. Just let me know either way. I have joined mid-game at another site and it is difficult if you do not know anything about the players involved.

3. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,760
    you got it sameech. I have not played yet so I think it would be better if i started from the beginning. Learning curve and all you know :D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. sameech

sameech VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Okay [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] hit me up with all that I need to know. if you could give me a list of who has been eliminated already and what their roles are, it will help me in my speed read through of the game thread. also please let me know any relevant times I need to be aware of (like the date the current day/night ends) and any house rules like no role claiming, no trash talking or whatever.

if you want to accidentally give me your master list of role assignments that would probably be helpful too :D