Sign the petition to keep your city safe

Do I need to draft a petition to send all unAmerican leftists (like OP) to reeducation camps? :rolleyes:

I already keep my city safe ...

6373fe92bde57a8c9a7b19771a78b36e.png

“As of now, Stephen Miller and Sarah Huckabee Sanders are still employed at the White House, where their movements can be closely monitored,” Foyler said. “But, it if that changes, God help us all.” LMAO! Thanks for sharing!

Which would keep your city safer? Expelling 2 former Trump aides, or all the illegal aliens there?

Derp!

I'll sign a petition to keep my city safe....the more Trump staffers in your city. The better. At least, I can sleep at night without having some dumbass illegal trying to kill my family and use my kids as pawns (courtesy of human traffickers).

This is satire, and belongs there. Borowitz report
Yeah, but look how many folks didn't even bother to read the link to discover that, and instead of a good laugh got all worked up about keeping their city safe. Anyway, I found it hilarious.

Which would keep your city safer? Expelling 2 former Trump aides, or all the illegal aliens there?

Derp!
Illegal aliens are hard workers and no 2 American workers could keep pace with one of them. Trump staffers are career criminals who`ve never done a day`s work in their entire thieving money laundering lives. Being wealthy and white has kept most, but not all of them out of jail up until now. See the difference?

Derp!
Illegal aliens are hard workers and no 2 American workers could keep pace with one of them. Trump staffers are career criminals who`ve never done a day`s work in their entire thieving money laundering lives. Being wealthy and white has kept most, but not all of them out of jail up until now. See the difference?
Seek immediate mental help.

Derp!
Americans can’t keep up with Mexicans lol hmmmm lol

Derp!

You got life fucked up, punk.

Forum List

Back