(SIGH).....THEY'RE BACK!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Congress Is Coming Back, So The Government Could Be Shutting Down
Get ready for more pointless crap from your elected officials.

Between Ted Cruz and all the other senators who are running for President....and who are needing some Donald Trump air time to get their messages across, expect the following, KEEP IN MIND, NEXT YEAR IS AN ELECTION:

A major smack down of Obama, just because......
A threat of a shut down, just because......
Something, but I'm not sure of what, to derail our economy.....
More shitty hearings on Bengazi, Hillary emails and bullshit nothings.....
a 943 attempt to dismantle Obamacare......
More smack downs of OBama,. just because....
More shut down news....just because....

I want to be on record, this day....September 9th....of officially calling out our US conservative congress men and women, ie the clowns on the hill, once they return to Washington, they will do anything and everything to sabotage and disrupt this country for the next few months in order to ensure a GOP victory next fall........and folks you heard it hear first.

I wonder if they will open up the Import export bank?

Probably....

So let me get this straight.

Obama passed Obamacare without one GOP vote, he then made Executive Orders to bypass the law that he signed into law without so much as a sneeze from the GOP, and you are complaining about the GOP simply whining about it?

At least give them a tissue while they cry like sniveling little children.

Realize asspublicans Obama won by 350 electorals in 2012! Do you assholes really think that cut, slash and deregulate will do anything differently in 2016? Assholes?
This is a perfect example of someone who is terribly delusional.

Government is not being cut, slashed and deregulated. Just the opposite is true and the consequences will be more waste, inefficiencies, and corruption.

But sadly many Americans freely accept the lies of the Left, like this poster.

Debt ceiling has been there since March.....................

and in the middle of the campaign debates.....................the ceiling debate of shut down the gov't begins again....................

Enjoy the show...........................I've stated where I stand.................shut the damned thing down.......and let the libs whine about it.....................18 TRILLION IN DEBT AND GROWING....................................time to stop it.....................cut gov't or live with whatever receipts you get in via taxation..............

It is already more than the GDP than any other nation on earth................but we don't need cuts...................lol

shut it down and let them fucking whine.

Debt ceiling has been there since March.....................

and in the middle of the campaign debates.....................the ceiling debate of shut down the gov't begins again....................

Enjoy the show...........................I've stated where I stand.................shut the damned thing down.......and let the libs whine about it.....................18 TRILLION IN DEBT AND GROWING....................................time to stop it.....................cut gov't or live with whatever receipts you get in via taxation..............

It is already more than the GDP than any other nation on earth................but we don't need cuts...................lol

shut it down and let them fucking whine.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when all this shit you just talked about effects you and you family NOW!!!

Realize asspublicans Obama won by 350 electorals in 2012! Do you assholes really think that cut, slash and deregulate will do anything differently in 2016? Assholes?

Lets get something clear....the dems ran shitty candidates, especially the white mop in Ky. so people didn't show up, secondly, the GOP-igs ran on scaring the hell out stupid rednecks. A recipe for do nothing but get elected bullshit conservative congress....these voters of their party are just too fuckin dumb for words.

Between Ted Cruz and all the other senators who are running for President....and who are needing some Donald Trump air time to get their messages across, expect the following, KEEP IN MIND, NEXT YEAR IS AN ELECTION:

I want to be on record, this day....September 9th....of officially calling out our US conservative congress men and women, ie the clowns on the hill, once they return to Washington, they will do anything and everything to sabotage and disrupt this country for the next few months in order to ensure a GOP victory next fall........and folks you heard it hear first.

It is September 6th moron.

Sounds like a good idea ;)

Hopefully a budget will get through that will fund infrastructure, science, education,,,,you know things congress should be doing!

roflbot_zps11386433.jpg

It is September 6th moron.

I was refering to the day they return, but I'll take the hit....have a nice day, dip shit head!!

Forum List

Back