Sick shits...

Apr 12, 2006
New Jersey
Assholes critically injure and sodomize spanish teen for trying to kiss white girl

Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the Saturday night house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

They then poured bleach over the boy, apparently to destroy DNA evidence and left him for dead, authorities said. He wasn't discovered until Sunday, 12 hours after the attack.

The victim, who was not identified, suffered severe internal injuries and remained in critical condition Thursday.

"It's more than likely the boy won't live," Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent said.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, are charged with aggravated sexual assault, investigators said. Prosecutors are considering whether to attach hate-crime charges, but unless the victim dies, the possible penalty would be the same. If the boy dies and it is ruled a hate crime, Tuck could face the death penalty, authorities said. Turner would be too young to face execution.

The case has been turned over to the homicide division, Martin said, normal procedure in severe assault cases.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner. Tuck's bond was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday. He was being held in the Harris County Jail.

Spring is a middle-class, largely white suburb of 36,000 residents, located about 10 miles north of the Houston city line.

Simply disgusting

What the two white guys did in the horrific attack is inexcusable.

However, what the two white guys did in forcing the 16 y/o boy out of the party where he was trying to kiss a 12 y/o girl was good. They obviously should have stopped at ejecting the kid from the party.

gop_jeff said:
What the two white guys did in the horrific attack is inexcusable.

However, what the two white guys did in forcing the 16 y/o boy out of the party where he was trying to kiss a 12 y/o girl was good. They obviously should have stopped at ejecting the kid from the party.
How about ejecting a 12 year old from a 16+ party :dunno:

Why was there a 12 year old there in the first place?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Why is this a hate crime? Couldn't it have been because they felt he was wrong to have hit on the young girl, who shouldn't have been there? They are sick fu's, but hate crime? On the basis of 'spanish epitaths' alone? Sorry, this just doesn't meet the standard. Put them away, yes. Hate crime, not on what's written so far.

dmp said:
of course it was a hate crime - they may have hated him JUST as much if he were a white guy going after a child.
Exactly. If they dealt with it the same way, they should serve time. In this case, they want to tack on the 'hate crime' punishment.

Ah, what the hell was everybody else doing while these guys were protecting this maidens honor!

Lets see here, the Thread was started by a Lib, who never reinerated after comment, and was suppose to do what? Make some point?

Hate Crime! Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! All crimes are hate crimes when they involve violence. What's the deal?

Was he an illegal immigrant? If they would have beat the shit out of a little white kid would Libby have gave a damn? That makes me, as a white man feel descriminated against that I cannot get fair treatment from Libby. I think he hates me! That is a hate crime!

My bad for posting about this and not realizing this was already here.

i don't think its a hate crime, but the racial element is certainly disturbing.

Kathianne said:
Why is this a hate crime? Couldn't it have been because they felt he was wrong to have hit on the young girl, who shouldn't have been there? They are sick fu's, but hate crime? On the basis of 'spanish epitaths' alone? Sorry, this just doesn't meet the standard. Put them away, yes. Hate crime, not on what's written so far.

Hate crime shouldnt be a law for this very reason, kathi. Its too subjective. Any crime can be considered a hate crime. unless its committed against a white male.

The ClayTaurus said:
How about ejecting a 12 year old from a 16+ party :dunno:

Why was there a 12 year old there in the first place?

Excellent question, and I don't know the answer. However, the older boy should have known better. I'm not saying that his actions justify the beating he got, but he should have known better.

gop_jeff said:
Excellent question, and I don't know the answer. However, the older boy should have known better. I'm not saying that his actions justify the beating he got, but he should have known better.
I wouldn't doubt the 12 year old was being hit on by other people at that party.

The ClayTaurus said:
I wouldn't doubt the 12 year old was being hit on by other people at that party.

Well, at this point, we'd both be speculating. All I'm saying is that, while the beating was totally unjustified, any high school kid should know that trying to make out with a 12 year old girl is going to get you into trouble.

gop_jeff said:
Well, at this point, we'd both be speculating. All I'm saying is that, while the beating was totally unjustified, any high school kid should know that trying to make out with a 12 year old girl is going to get you into trouble.

I suppose it depends on if he knew the girl was 12. I mean, she WAS at a house party. She could easily have said she was older.

Who knows? :dunno:

misterblu said:
I suppose it depends on if he knew the girl was 12. I mean, she WAS at a house party. She could easily have said she was older.

Who knows? :dunno:
Bingo bango we have a winner.

Forum List

Back