Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

Pedophilia is an overwhelming conservative thing now. For example,

Missouri Attorney General Refers 12 Catholic Clergy for Prosecution

So, what is it about conservatism that leads to pedophilia?

And why yes, it was a cherrypicking fallacy I did there. But hey, sauce for the goose. And I guarantee I can pick a lot more cherries that illustrate pedo conservatives, if anyone wants to get into a cherrypicking match with me.

My theory? Conservatism teaches that God will forgive you for anything, leading them to believe they have a blanket license to sin. For example, look at the way the OP lied like a rug in his first post. Nobody was saying to accept pedos, but he still lied and claimed otherwise, and he has no regrets about lying, because he thinks he's lying for God.
I do not think pedophilia has a party, that is absurd! We do not sin that grace may abound! Pedophilia, just like Homosexuality is perversion, as it perverts what God intended.
Being taught that is something normal, and to be accepted, was something I warned about when Homosexuals were allowed to marry!
What exactly does same sex marriage have to do with pedophilia, besides that you consider them both perversions?
It was part of the incremental shift away from morality, you will disagree, and that is fine but neither are normal behavior!
What does same sex marriage have to do with morality?
Same sex marriage is immoral.
Something that does no harm can not be be immoral

I do not think pedophilia has a party, that is absurd! We do not sin that grace may abound! Pedophilia, just like Homosexuality is perversion, as it perverts what God intended.
Being taught that is something normal, and to be accepted, was something I warned about when Homosexuals were allowed to marry!
What exactly does same sex marriage have to do with pedophilia, besides that you consider them both perversions?
It was part of the incremental shift away from morality, you will disagree, and that is fine but neither are normal behavior!
You're wrong, again.

You're wrong, again.
So you admit that same sex marriage does no harm?

SICK: San Diego College Instructs Students on "Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation" - Big League Politics

The push by mainstream media and leftist academics to normalize pedophilia as an acceptable sexual identity appears to be reaching a new level of intensity, as an American student shared a powerpoint slide from a college class describing pedophilia in strikingly ambiguous terms on Friday.

Because when your a moron you let things go right over your heads and accept the PARROTED bs line they fed you as to why this is so great and grand lmfao. YOu stupid asses are putting your own kids up for sexualization............
College kids are some of the most gullible people around, that's why they get robbed all the time and accept degenerate shit like pedophilia as normal.

SICK: San Diego College Instructs Students on "Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation" - Big League Politics

The push by mainstream media and leftist academics to normalize pedophilia as an acceptable sexual identity appears to be reaching a new level of intensity, as an American student shared a powerpoint slide from a college class describing pedophilia in strikingly ambiguous terms on Friday.

Because when your a moron you let things go right over your heads and accept the PARROTED bs line they fed you as to why this is so great and grand lmfao. YOu stupid asses are putting your own kids up for sexualization............
Sickening, but not that surprising. It appears that mainstream media and academia are starting to push the idea that pedophilia is "normal". Nope, never was, never will be. I believe this is mainly because there are a lot of the Hollyweird elite that have practiced and are currently practicing pedophilia. I also believe these same elite HATE President Trump because he is trying to crack down on these pedophiles. Anyone that sees this as normal has something seriously wrong with them.

College kids are some of the most gullible people around, that's why they get robbed all the time and accept degenerate shit like pedophilia as normal.
What exactly do you mean by "accept as normal"?

Sickening, but not that surprising. It appears that mainstream media and academia are starting to push the idea that pedophilia is "normal". Nope, never was, never will be. I believe this is mainly because there are a lot of the Hollyweird elite that have practiced and are currently practicing pedophilia. I also believe these same elite HATE President Trump because he is trying to crack down on these pedophiles. Anyone that sees this as normal has something seriously wrong with them.
That is just stupid! No one is saying that pedophilia - as in sex with children-is or should be normal. The issue is recognizing pedophiles as a sexual orientation to facilitate treatment and to help them to avoid committing acts of abuse. No one is suggesting that it should be normal to molest children. If you people gave a shit about children you would understand that what is being proposed would protect children. But you don't give a fuck. You just want to spout off and bleat about how us liberals want legalize child abuse. Shameful!

That is just stupid! No one is saying that pedophilia - as in sex with children-is or should be normal. The issue is recognizing pedophiles as a sexual orientation to facilitate treatment and to help them to avoid committing acts of abuse. No one is suggesting that it should be normal to molest children. If you people gave a shit about children you would understand that what is being proposed would protect children. But you don't give a fuck. You just want to spout off and bleat about how us liberals want legalize child abuse. Shameful!
LIBERALS are SHAMEFUL, Sparky. Preaching to us about morals, when they have NONE. Hypocrisy at its finest.

LIBERALS are SHAMEFUL, Sparky. Preaching to us about morals, when they have NONE. Hypocrisy at its finest.
That's it!!?? That is all that you can come up with in relation to what I posted.? You seem to have absolutely nothing close to a rational rebuttal. Please tell me why we are so shameful and how we lack moral when our approach to this issue and many others is intended to help and protect children? What the fuck is it that you think that we can or should do to protect children. And while we're at it, tell us how I'm a hypocrite ? Do you even understand what it means to be a hypocrite? I wait while you scratch your head to stimulate your two brain cells so that you can muster a real response.

Treatment doesn't work... you know this but keep skirting the issue.

It's NOT a sexual orientation, it's a disease and the re offend rate is astronomical.

No child should ever be abused because assholes like you want to coddle chomos.

Sit the fck down and stfu.

That's it!!?? That is all that you can come up with in relation to what I posted.? You seem to have absolutely nothing close to a rational rebuttal. Please tell me why we are so shameful and how we lack moral when our approach to this issue and many others is intended to help and protect children? What the fuck is it that you think that we can or should do to protect children. And while we're at it, tell us how I'm a hypocrite ? Do you even understand what it means to be a hypocrite? I wait while you scratch your head to stimulate your two brain cells so that you can muster a real response.
Liberals are for VERY late term abortion, open borders, supporting ILLEGALS over our own homeless, abolishing ICE, supporting drag queens going to libraries and schools in an attempt to indoctrinate very young impressionable children. These are just a sample of things WRONG with liberals. Now go away, loony lib, I'm done responding to you.

Liberals are for VERY late term abortion, open borders, supporting ILLEGALS over our own homeless, abolishing ICE, supporting drag queens going to libraries and schools in an attempt to indoctrinate very young impressionable children. These are just a sample of things WRONG with liberals. Now go away, loony lib, I'm done responding to you.
Nice unhinged rant. But the thread is about pedophilia. Since you don't have a rational response to how to deal with that, your just trolling by throwing as much shit at the wall as you can and hope that some sticks. You are truly pathetic.

And yet...it wasn't college kids, it was House Republicans who voted a pedophile as Speaker of the House.

That creep is for everything homo, chomo, and every other leftist agenda

A child that is abused recieves a life sentence....the perpetrators should receive the same....or a goddamn bullet to the forehead. I deal with this issue every day and it's heartbreaking

A child that is abused recieves a life sentence....the perpetrators should receive the same....or a goddamn bullet to the forehead. I deal with this issue every day and it's heartbreaking
He really IS your typical brainwashed idiot lib, TRYING to sound like he's intelligent. He's a prime example of what's wrong with today's liberals.

He really IS your typical brainwashed idiot lib, TRYING to sound like he's intelligent. He's a prime example of what's wrong with today's liberals.

He's no liberal he's a filthy progressive. I know true liberals and they're appalled thinking people think they are anything like a degenerate progtard.

Treatment doesn't work... you know this but keep skirting the issue.

It's NOT a sexual orientation, it's a disease and the re offend rate is astronomical.

No child should ever be abused because assholes like you want to coddle chomos.

Sit the fck down and stfu.

Why do you have to be so fucking nasty. I actually agre in part with what you're saying. Treatment in terms of a cure does not work, but what I mean treatment is support for their commitment to not offend, and it appears that a significant number of them do not want to offend and want help to control their imppulses

The reason why there is such a high rate of offending may me because we have been approach it in the wrong way. Can you possible chill out and consider that?

The idea of calling it a sexual orientation is aimed at de-stigmatizing their problem and bringing them out of the shadows and encouraging them to seek help. I agree that it is also a disease but what is the point of emphasizing that when it will do more harm than good.?

And what is that about coddling "chomos " Oh you mean homo. You do know many child molesters target opposite sex kids, and that some are indiscriminate as to gender. Most target a certain age range

Apparently the REPUBLICAN Speaker of the House thought pedophilia was normal. Apparently a REPUBLICAN State Representative in Pennsylvania thought pedophilia was normal. Apparently REPUBLICAN Rep. Gym Jordan thought pedophilia was normal (that's why he didn't report it tho he was required to by law). Apparently InfoWars and Alex Jones thought pedophilia was normal enough to have child porn.

"I deal with this issue every day." You work with Catholic priests? Republican politicians?

I agree but you are so blinded your misdirected , irrational rage that you can't see that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back