Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

I wrote this on the USMB a few weeks ago:

".... Buttigieg also said that if being gay was evil everyone should blame God because God created him that way. That was a rather stupid remark from someone who professes to be Christian. There is no doubt that the Bible strongly condemns homosexuality. It defies reason to suggest that God would create a man predestined to be gay. If God is responsible for a person being gay, is he also responsible for those who murder, molest children and commit other types of abominable acts? Can a pedophile run for president saying “ If you don't like me being a pedophile, blame God because He made me this way? Wouldn't the same rational apply to serial killers and rapists? Or is Butt Boy saying that everyone has freedom of choice but gays?

"I have one question for Butt Boy, a question he has neither the courage nor the integrity to answer: “Would you have preferred that God made you straight?" He cannot say “yes” because he would alienate the entire gay population; nor can he say “no” because that would prove he is gay by choice and not the will of God. Butt Boy would do a Mexican hat dance around the issue and give an answer totally unrelated to the question. This is what dishonest politicians do."

Now the lunatic left is trying to normalize pedophilia. I'm so shocked you could knock me over with a wrecking ball. These people have no shame. God help the rest of us.
Thank you professor. In the same vein and along your reasoning I have postulated that if I was backed into a corner and had to answer the question about weather I agree with his sexual orientation( I really don’t care) I would have to say that I didn’t. And after they had spent 15 min. Telling me how homophobic I am, I would just reply, don’t blame me, god made me this way.
What do you mean ? You don't agree with his sexual orientation? Who asked you and who cares what you agree with? He is what he is. Deal with it. God did not make you a bigot. Bigotry is a choice. Gay is not?
Gay is a choice, period!!!
You sound angry ….and arrogant. Ig gay is a choice, that it follows that straight is a choice. However neither really are. Do you have anything else to offer that an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy? I suspect not.
You sound like an idiot. Gay is a choice, period. Don't like that truth, too bad, your problem.
Hey look here slick. I'm not going to wast my time getting into a juvenile , ignorant pissing match with a troll. Fuck off. You are now ignored until you have something intelligent to contribute which suspect will be never.

Pedophilia is an overwhelming conservative thing now. For example,

Missouri Attorney General Refers 12 Catholic Clergy for Prosecution

So, what is it about conservatism that leads to pedophilia?

And why yes, it was a cherrypicking fallacy I did there. But hey, sauce for the goose. And I guarantee I can pick a lot more cherries that illustrate pedo conservatives, if anyone wants to get into a cherrypicking match with me.

My theory? Conservatism teaches that God will forgive you for anything, leading them to believe they have a blanket license to sin. For example, look at the way the OP lied like a rug in his first post. Nobody was saying to accept pedos, but he still lied and claimed otherwise, and he has no regrets about lying, because he thinks he's lying for God.

".... Buttigieg also said that if being gay was evil everyone should blame God because God created him that way. That was a rather stupid remark from someone who professes to be Christian. There is no doubt that the Bible strongly condemns homosexuality. It defies reason to suggest that God would create a man predestined to be gay. If God is responsible for a person being gay, is he also responsible for those who murder, molest children and commit other types of abominable acts? Can a pedophile run for president saying “ If you don't like me being a pedophile, blame God because He made me this way? Wouldn't the same rational apply to serial killers and rapists? Or is Butt Boy saying that everyone has freedom of choice but gays?

"I have one question for Butt Boy, a question he has neither the courage nor the integrity to answer: “Would you have preferred that God made you straight?" He cannot say “yes” because he would alienate the entire gay population; nor can he say “no” because that would prove he is gay by choice and not the will of God. Butt Boy would do a Mexican hat dance around the issue and give an answer totally unrelated to the question. This is what dishonest politicians do."

Now the lunatic left is trying to normalize pedophilia. I'm so shocked you could knock me over with a wrecking ball. These people have no shame. God help the rest of us.
Thank you professor. In the same vein and along your reasoning I have postulated that if I was backed into a corner and had to answer the question about weather I agree with his sexual orientation( I really don’t care) I would have to say that I didn’t. And after they had spent 15 min. Telling me how homophobic I am, I would just reply, don’t blame me, god made me this way.
What do you mean ? You don't agree with his sexual orientation? Who asked you and who cares what you agree with? He is what he is. Deal with it. God did not make you a bigot. Bigotry is a choice. Gay is not?
We don't take our psychological advice from crusty old bigots with no education in psychology.

It mattered none who voted for Bill Clinton neither.

They don't pretend it does. Clinton supporters aren't using the Bible to condemn others with while being major hypocrites themselves.
No, they're demanding Kavanaugh be impeached because a woman made some shit up, while excusing Clinton's history of sexual abuse.

Y'know...hypocrites.

Again with the deflection. I do not disagree that is hypocritical (nor do I support their actions) but it does not excuse the hypocrisy all around Trump.
Deflection? This thread is about pedophilia. Was it you who brought up adultery and Trump?

It was brought up concerning Buttigieg and the Bible. (not by me)
Indeed. My apologies.

And why yes, it was a cherrypicking fallacy I did there. But hey, sauce for the goose. And I guarantee I can pick a lot more cherries that illustrate pedo conservatives, if anyone wants to get into a cherrypicking match with me.

My theory? Conservatism teaches that God will forgive you for anything, leading them to believe they have a blanket license to sin. For example, look at the way the OP lied like a rug in his first post. Nobody was saying to accept pedos, but he still lied and claimed otherwise, and he has no regrets about lying, because he thinks he's lying for God.
Catholics have been more Democrats than Republicans if you desire to get technical about it all. Ted Kennedy was a dem,

More than a third of congressional Democrats (35 percent) are Catholic...

We don't take our psychological advice from crusty old bigots with no education in psychology.
No, you take it from your cellmate at the institution.

No, you take it from your cellmate at the institution.
Old, crusty, yet immature. Interesting combo.

I do not think pedophilia has a party, that is absurd! We do not sin that grace may abound! Pedophilia, just like Homosexuality is perversion, as it perverts what God intended.
Being taught that is something normal, and to be accepted, was something I warned about when Homosexuals were allowed to marry!

Ah pulling out the Bigotry card to try and silence dissent of your opinion! Well done! I disagree with it being taught in any school! If I found out they were teaching it in grade/high School I would certainly be at the next school board meeting! I can't do anything about someones sexual preference, but do not teach it in public schools as normal, it's not! Let them learn what they neeeeeeeed to learn in school!

Ah pulling out the Bigotry card to try and silence dissent of your opinion! Well done! I disagree with it being taught in any school! If I found out they were teaching it in grade/high School I would certainly be at the next school board meeting! I can't do anything about someones sexual preference, but do not teach it in public schools as normal, it's not! Let them learn what they neeeeeeeed to learn in school!
Teaching what exactly ?

I do not think pedophilia has a party, that is absurd! We do not sin that grace may abound! Pedophilia, just like Homosexuality is perversion, as it perverts what God intended.
Being taught that is something normal, and to be accepted, was something I warned about when Homosexuals were allowed to marry!
What exactly does same sex marriage have to do with pedophilia, besides that you consider them both perversions?

What exactly does same sex marriage have to do with pedophilia, besides that you consider them both perversions?
It was part of the incremental shift away from morality, you will disagree, and that is fine but neither are normal behavior!

It was part of the incremental shift away from morality, you will disagree, and that is fine but neither are normal behavior!
What does same sex marriage have to do with morality?

You're once again talking out your hole....

Like Americans overall, U.S. Catholics are sharply divided by party

To be fair, Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. Pedophiles are attracted to their underage victims.

It also happens to be both immoral and illegal.
Problem is they teach it ACCEPT it not see it as a crime they are preparing the public for the full blow legalization of it all...

It prepares acceptance.

Bullshit. 100% bullshit.

Teaching what exactly ?
That gay is normal.

They are perversions.

What does same sex marriage have to do with morality?
Same sex marriage is immoral.

Forum List

Back