SICK. Liberal Media Darling Fareed Zakaria Celebrates White People Dying in Middle America

And Trump was not the first word from Fareed's mouth, it was a quote..I see that the OP and the article writer did not read the article...

Yup. Staphanie, is using her favorite hyper-partisan blogs again as a result of her addiction to hyper-partisan bullshit.
Next, she'll bash a poster on the left for using the Huffpuff post, cause that's exactly what she does.
Got to love that Staph, she makes me laugh daily. Opps, here it comes!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I believe her to be a cat lady...with at least 30 cats..

And Trump was not the first word from Fareed's mouth, it was a quote..I see that the OP and the article writer did not read the article...

Yup. Staphanie, is using her favorite hyper-partisan blogs again as a result of her addiction to hyper-partisan bullshit.
Next, she'll bash a poster on the left for using the Huffpuff post, cause that's exactly what she does.
Got to love that Staph, she makes me laugh daily. Opps, here it comes!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

aww, and you add what to the board? personal attacks on people here? don't think people don't laugh at you and your little hissy fits

aww, and you add what to the board? personal attacks on people here? don't think people don't laugh at you and your little hissy fits

people laugh at you steph not with you

Forum List

Back