Sick, frail struggle most in aftermath of superstorm Sandy

...at the end of the day those BLUE states deserve all the misery they can get from their black messiah.

You broke it, you bought it.

Uh kook....they pushed the story Bush and FEMA "failed" the people of New Orleans pointing to people that died in their homes, the busses sitting underwater, etc.....so shut the fuck up with your bullshit stories today.

You have been caught with your pants down and now you are lying and spinning as usual.

Where's the media???

The media went along with bullshit claims Bush flooded the black projects on purpose and left them there to die.

Obamination is hiding in the White House from the Libya scandal while people die in NY, CT and NJ.....not a peep from the media, par for the course.

Uh, no they didn't.

Some of society's most vulnerable people -- the elderly, the disabled and the chronically ill -- have been pushed to the brink in the powerless, flood-ravaged neighborhoods struggling to recover from Superstorm Sandy.

The storm didn't just knock out electricity and destroy property when it came ashore in places like the Far Rockaway section of Queens. It disrupted the fragile support networks that allowed the neighborhood's frailest residents to get by.

Here, the catastrophe has closed pharmacies, kept home care aids from getting to elderly clients and made getting around in a wheelchair impossible. The city has recorded at least two deaths of older men in darkened buildings.

For some living in the disaster zone, it has all been too much.

When a team of medics and national guardsmen turned up at Sheila Goldberg's apartment tower in Far Rockaway on Friday to check on the well-being of residents, floor by floor, the 75-year-old burst into tears and begged for help caring for her 85-year-old husband.

"This is a blessing. I'm at my wit's end," she sobbed.

Read more: Sick, frail struggle most in aftermath of superstorm Sandy | Fox News

Remember when everyone on the right here was saying that the people who didnt get out should have been left to die because they refused to get out?

these are those people you hated a couple of weeks ago

Sorry, I don't remember that. Could you link to all the people who said something like that?

No?

STFU! and have another pint of vodka.

One could take the point of view where we demand an apology to Bush
for Katrina....

Here we have a Democrat in office and it's looking like FEMA was an absolute mess in handling Sandy.
People on Staten Island as of Saturday morning were calling into radio talk shows saying they have not seen anyone from Fema,Red Cross or their insurance adjusters to get them emergency funds.

And all we hear from the media is how Obama did a tremendous job handling the storm...
I bet he was handling something all right.

Some of society's most vulnerable people -- the elderly, the disabled and the chronically ill -- have been pushed to the brink in the powerless, flood-ravaged neighborhoods struggling to recover from Superstorm Sandy.

The storm didn't just knock out electricity and destroy property when it came ashore in places like the Far Rockaway section of Queens. It disrupted the fragile support networks that allowed the neighborhood's frailest residents to get by.

Here, the catastrophe has closed pharmacies, kept home care aids from getting to elderly clients and made getting around in a wheelchair impossible. The city has recorded at least two deaths of older men in darkened buildings.

For some living in the disaster zone, it has all been too much.

When a team of medics and national guardsmen turned up at Sheila Goldberg's apartment tower in Far Rockaway on Friday to check on the well-being of residents, floor by floor, the 75-year-old burst into tears and begged for help caring for her 85-year-old husband.

"This is a blessing. I'm at my wit's end," she sobbed.

Read more: Sick, frail struggle most in aftermath of superstorm Sandy | Fox News

Remember when everyone on the right here was saying that the people who didnt get out should have been left to die because they refused to get out?

these are those people you hated a couple of weeks ago

Sorry, I don't remember that. Could you link to all the people who said something like that?

No?

STFU! and have another pint of vodka.

Eat a bag of Obama dicks you stupid inbred fuck.

Uh kook....they pushed the story Bush and FEMA "failed" the people of New Orleans pointing to people that died in their homes, the busses sitting underwater, etc.....so shut the fuck up with your bullshit stories today.

You have been caught with your pants down and now you are lying and spinning as usual.

Where's the media???

The media went along with bullshit claims Bush flooded the black projects on purpose and left them there to die.

Obamination is hiding in the White House from the Libya scandal while people die in NY, CT and NJ.....not a peep from the media, par for the course.

Uh, no they didn't.

Ah, but you used the phrase "on purpose"...the media didn't portray it as being done intentionally you dipshit.

Uh, blacks claming they saw the National Guard blowing up levees were put on camera by (drumroll)...the media.

Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

The media played the RACE card against Bush to portray him as the evil rich white guy in charge while blacks died, then the media rolled out the locals with their kook stories about the Feds flooding their ghetto.

The media understands blacks sitting in the ghetto up in Philly, NYC, Boston, Chicago, LA, etc see the floods, dead blacks and hear the stories "Buuuuuuuush" flooded their homes by blowing up levees. It is all part of the plan to dupe blacks and you are part of that scum doing it.

Uh, no they didn't.

Ah, but you used the phrase "on purpose"...the media didn't portray it as being done intentionally you dipshit.

Uh, blacks claming they saw the National Guard blowing up levees were put on camera by (drumroll)...the media.

Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

The media played the RACE card against Bush to portray him as the evil rich white guy in charge while blacks died, then the media rolled out the locals with their kook stories about the Feds flooding their ghetto.

The media understands blacks sitting in the ghetto up in Philly, NYC, Boston, Chicago, LA, etc see the floods, dead blacks and hear the stories "Buuuuuuuush" flooded their homes by blowing up levees. It is all part of the plan to dupe blacks and you are part of that scum doing it.

That was Farrakhan, it was laughable the moment anyone heard it.

You keep trying though, that victim ain't gonna play itself. :thup:

The conservative argument is that charity, and churches, and volunteerism can take of these things, we don't need FEMA...

...how'd that work out?

Look at Kanye West on stage saying Bush wanted black people to die...
Now look at Kanye West and who he is bangin....

My my the Gods can be cruel.
Kanye has to deal with some chick with a caboose that lives in another time zone from it's owner.

Aren't the weak, elderly, isabled; etc, the takers and the leeches we hear so much about? Now the right uses them as "poster-childs" to bash the very government they condemn for helping the weak, elderly, disables; etc, them too much!
Amazing.
My wife and I donated to the Red Cross over week ago.

You promised us big government would take care of them big government is shitting all over them. that's the funny part.

I'm amazed you somehow breathe with your inferior brain.

A huge disaster is the responsibility of the Feds. Feeding a few bums in your city can be handled by churches, volunteers, etc with a little bit of money from the Feds.

Idiots like you don't understand the difference because...you're an idiot.

The conservative argument is that charity, and churches, and volunteerism can take of these things, we don't need FEMA...

...how'd that work out?

Donate to who? The Red Cross has already taken the money and passed out cookies and hot chocolate, one cup of chocolate and two cookies. and one tiny very thin blanket.

obama went golfing. Then he's going to Burma.

Democrats can't imagine what they created so they are blaming republicans.

:cool:

Look at Kanye West on stage saying Bush wanted black people to die...
Now look at Kanye West and who he is bangin....

My my the Gods can be cruel.
Kanye has to deal with some chick with a caboose that lives in another time zone from it's owner.

Kardashian may be an empty slate of vapidness, but unattractive she is not.

Forum List

Back