Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

We decided to vote Democrat and we're on a plantation. 75 percent of Asians vote democrat and nothing gets said. Yet you guys wonder why you get called racists.
We're racists because Asians voted for Biden?

In 1957, Ike proposes a Civil Rights Bill it dies it the Senate where the democrat Majority Leader kills it calling it “the ****** Bill”

In 1963, after JFK is assassinated by the CIA, the VP, former democrat Senate Majority Leader becomes President. He explains his nomination of Thurgood Marshall to SCOTUS as follows: “Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a Nugger”

Yeah, Republicans are the racists
IM2

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

1705154493654.png

1705154520431.png

Pretty sure this is what is taught in schools...at least it was when I went.

We're you taught that Lincoln was a democrat?

Sadly Republicans forsake their history of freeing the slaves just to get more votes from racists in the south during the southern strategy.

Of course a few bloggers, cartoon videos from Prager U and right wing activists from 2000 mules will say otherwise but they won't be able to produce a credible history book that supports their false narrative.

BTW, Allen West is a disgrace to his uniform as he was rejected from the army for violating UCMJ.

Edit: Sorry...just realized the Allen West video was from another poster.

Sadly Republicans forsake their history of freeing the slaves just to get more votes from racists in the south during the southern strategy.
Even more tragic is the myth perpetuated by liberals and Democrats that racists are unique to the South. Democrats and Liberals love to show the imagery from the 1960s of Blacks getting beaten during peaceful marches. How about the Liberal bastion of Boston where all of those white Democrats rioted over the notion of their kids having to go to school with Blacks…… even the current Democrat President was shown losing his shit over the same thing in Delaware back when he was Senator.

Racism and bigots are not unique to the South.

Even more tragic is the myth perpetuated by liberals and Democrats that racists are unique to the South.

Who has stated that only people in the south are racists?

Democrats and Liberals love to show the imagery from the 1960s of Blacks getting beaten during peaceful marches. How about the Liberal bastion of Boston where all of those white Democrats rioted over the notion of their kids having to go to school with Blacks…… even the current Democrat President was shown losing his shit over the same thing in Delaware back when he was Senator.

Boston certainly had a lot of racial issues. Watched a special on it a few days ago.

Racism and bigots are not unique to the South.
Nope and actually even many of those are mislabeled in my opinion.

It is my belief that many people that are considered racist are not actually racist but what I call, "culturally intolerant".

They tend not to hate people based on color but it is based on how they act and dress.

For example, someone might appear racist because they are disgusted with a black guy walking down the street with his pants hanging from below his waist, not because he is black, but because of how he dresses.

I think.this cultural intolerance leaks into the gay/transgender issue as well. Some people just aren't tolerant of different lifestyles then their own.

An argument could be made if this is better or worse then simple racism but this is just how I see it.

Boston certainly had a lot of racial issues. Watched a special on it a few days ago.

It is my belief that many people that are considered racist are not actually racist but what I call, "culturally intolerant".

They tend not to hate people based on color but it is based on how they act and dress.

For example, someone might appear racist because they are disgusted with a black guy walking down the street with his pants hanging from below his waist, not because he is black, but because of how he dresses.

I think.this cultural intolerance leaks into the gay/transgender issue as well. Some people just aren't tolerant of different lifestyles then their own.

An argument could be made if this is better or worse then simple racism but this is just how I see it.
Very true....
But it is also time to embrace real honesty in the gene pool traits. Observing that various cultural trends seem to gather in certain gene pools is no different than the discovery of sickle cell anemia.

Very true....
But it is also time to embrace real honesty in the gene pool traits. Observing that various cultural trends seem to gather in certain gene pools is no different than the discovery of sickle cell anemia.
Gene pools or geography. Culture isn't all about genetics.

Gene pools or geography. Culture isn't all about genetics.

There are proneness factors in the physical make up of humans. However having said that culture does tend to hover in geographic settings. I use Elvis Presley as an example. He was clearly black by culture.

Pretty sure this is what is taught in schools...at least it was when I went.

We're you taught that Lincoln was a democrat?

Of course a few bloggers, cartoon videos from Prager U and right wing activists from 2000 mules will say otherwise but they won't be able to produce a credible history book that supports their false narrative.

BTW, Allen West is a disgrace to his uniform as he was rejected from the army for violating UCMJ.

Edit: Sorry...just realized the Allen West video was from another poster.
Projecting as usual huh? Where’s your evidence?

Hey IM2 you get the reparations check yet? No? Keep running to the mailbox……..the Dimwinger party will bring it up again in 4 years.

Hey IM2 you get the reparations check yet? No? Keep running to the mailbox……..the Dimwinger party will bring it up again in 4 years.
You know, there were whites like you during slavery who gloated as blacks fought to end slavery. And when slavery ended they stood there with their mouths ooen mad because blacks got freedom. There were whites like you during Jim Crow who talked shit to blacks and when overt racism was stopped they stood their with their mouths open mad because blacks got civil rights. Reparations are going to happen and for your eternal life, you best hope reparations come while you're living and that you end up supporting them.

You know, there were whites like you during slavery who gloated as blacks fought to end slavery. And when slavery ended they stood there with their mouths ooen mad because blacks got freedom. There were whites like you during Jim Crow who talked shit to blacks and when overt racism was stopped they stood their with their mouths open mad because blacks got civil rights. Reparations are going to happen and for your eternal life, you best hope reparations come while you're living and that you end up supporting them.
The things made up is your forte.

The effort to reverse history is amazing. Scares you that much.

Keep rehashing the same narrative thread after thread after losing previous ones

Last edited:

Good points on cultural intolerance and I think it could also map to EVERYONE’s prejudice and inclination to stereo type. If you have three different groups of Whites, Blacks, and Latinos, and they are all dressed the same most people don’t think anything of it. If however the white guys are dressed like a biker gang, and the Blacks and Latinos are dressed like gang members as well, the same people could experience the same level of uncomfort. If someone reacts the same to the white guys dressed as a biker gang as they do to Blacks and Latinos dressed similar to what they associate with gangs as well, how and why are they racist?

You know, there were whites like you during slavery who gloated as blacks fought to end slavery. And when slavery ended they stood there with their mouths ooen mad because blacks got freedom. There were whites like you during Jim Crow who talked shit to blacks and when overt racism was stopped they stood there with their mouths open mad because blacks got civil rights. Reparations are going to happen and for your eternal life, you best hope reparations come while you're living and that you end up supporting them.
There are whites in the political party you support that act racist. My sons who are Latino went to a racially diverse school as they always have to this day. One of the parents who I would describe as a white wealthy elite liberal who had worked in the Democrat party and Democrat administrations was running for a local elected office. This person called a lot of the parents asking if their kids could pose with them for a political ad. When we got the call, they were telling my wife (100 percent Mexican) that they were in need of “a rainbow” for their picture (read… “need more children of color”). The same person was trying to get a bunch of people in the region to go to a Latino section of the region for a Latino festival for a campaign event which I read as “I’m afraid to go to that part of town”.

That’s not evidence. You are trained to think it is and I laugh.
70 decades of history isn't evidence?

You think for decades historians, schools, academics, photographs, recorded transcripts, documents, interviews, etc etc have been altered/created and it's all been a conspiracy to cover up for Democrats?

What do you consider evidence?

70 decades of history isn't evidence?

You think for decades historians, schools, academics, photographs, recorded transcripts, documents, interviews, etc etc have been altered/created and it's all been a conspiracy to cover up for Democrats?

What do you consider evidence?
Thomas Sowell knows what I know. Read it!!

Forum List

Back