Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

Exaclty, IM2 has been bought by the Dimwinger party with empty promises. And the saddest part is that he is too stupid to realize it.
I'm smarter than you. I am not following an orange con man who told me COVID was nothing while making me sign a waiver at one of his COVID rallies as he packed you fools in like sardines while keeping himself at social distance. Nor am I supporting the party of the filthy rich who ask for tax cuts while telling you how you should pay taxes to support your country. So keep on telling yourself the lies you need to feel good stupid white mark.

I'm smarter than you. I am not following an orange con man who told me COVID was nothing while making me sign a waiver at one of his COVID rallies as he packed you fools in like sardines while keeping himself at social distance. Nor am I supporting the party of the filthy rich who ask for tax cuts while telling you how you should pay taxes to support your country. So keep on telling yourself the lies you need to feel good stupid white mark.
:itsok:

We do have the right to demand reparations from the government that denied us the same ability to have what you claim you have earned.
You can ask for whatever you want, and the rest of us can tell you to stuff it.

Forum List

Back