Shut-down official. Republicans last-minute "No wait! We wanna talk now!!" ignored

Why do I doubt that someone who works for the DoD in communications and electronics, in Paris, France would be bragging about it on an open forum.

Because I can, that's why, and I'm not bragging about anything.

The percentage of Americans with college degrees is approaching 50%. Working for the feds is negative experience wrt qualifications for any job other than a government job.

So yes, the average Joe is more qualified than you. Anything else you want to know?

Right wingtards don't get it, I have prior military experience in my job, plus I have a degree, now I repeat, the average joe isn't more qualified than I am.

Because I can, that's why, and I'm not bragging about anything.

The percentage of Americans with college degrees is approaching 50%. Working for the feds is negative experience wrt qualifications for any job other than a government job.

So yes, the average Joe is more qualified than you. Anything else you want to know?

Right wingtards don't get it, I have prior military experience in my job, plus I have a degree, now I repeat, the average joe isn't more qualified than I am.

I have 25years experience in computer science, including communications, operating systems, satellite systems, military systems, ... I don't think you know what the word "average" means. But I do understand how small groups of government workers might get the impression from each other that they are superior in every way to people outside their group.

Last edited:

I have 25years experience in computer science, including communications, operating systems, satellite systems, military systems, ... I don't think you know what the word "average" means. But I do understand how small groups of government workers might get the impression from each other that they are superior in every way to people outside their group.

I'm inching closer to 20 years of experience and all of my time was done with military and I was a supervisor, you cannot step in and do my job, this I know for sure, like I said, the average joe cannot step in my shoes off the streets and do my job.

I'm inching closer to 20 years of experience and all of my time was done with military and I was a supervisor, you cannot step in and do my job, this I know for sure, like I said, the average joe cannot step in my shoes off the streets and do my job.
I've led successful projects with over 500 engineers working for me. Don't assume you are the only person that can do your job. Don't assume that only military people understand how to lead people and have experience to do so. When I said 25, I meant well over. I'm 50, been working on computers since I was 13.

The reason you won't see people like me working in your job is two fold, one your pay sucks, or did, and two your government excludes outside equivalent experience when considering people for a government job.

Last edited:

I've led successful projects with over 500 engineers working for me. Don't assume you are the only person that can do your job. Don't assume that only military people understand how to lead people and have experience to do so. When I said 25, I meant well over. I'm 50, been working on computers since I was 13.

The reason you won't see people like me working in your job is two fold, one your pay sucks, or did, and two your government excludes outside equivalent experience when considering people for a government job.

My education is inclusive, smh, IF YOU NEVER WORKED IN DoD YOU CANNOT WALTZ IN AND DO THIS JOB, if you worked for the military as you say you have you would know this, smh.

Federal workers are more qualified. Now that is comedy gold!

I work for the DoD in communications and electronics and did the same job in the AF, plus I'm a college grad with a degrees in the same field, please tell me that the average joe is more qualified than me.
Anybody can claim anything on a message board. We don't know that you even have a job, and unless you're prepared to prove it, your claims don't mean shit.

Ahh I see we have digressed into nuha I am too better than you! No you're not! Yea I am!

Class dismissed.....

Last edited:
1385385_10151745986262144_651476599_n.png

See what we're dealing with?

That's how we felt when O-care was foisted upon us in spite of nationwide resistance of such magnitude that it resulted in a Republican winning the Kennedy Senate seat. Like someone whose house had been broken into and serious violation was about to happen but we might have some say about which room it took place in and whether or not we would get to have a pillow.

Both sides are highly offensive. I don't know how Obama or Reid think people would be willing to work with them when they're so insulting. A logical conclusion to draw is that they don't want Republicans working with them. Way before the shutdown happened the pundits were saying that Obama was salivating at the prospect because he thought it would be good for Democrats in 2014.

I'm both glad and sad that the media has become cynical about him.

Amelia! SO much BS, and in the first sentence! Massatwoshits went for a Republican governor before the loss of that 1 seat, so "national opposition of SUCH magnitude" is simply so much hyperbole.

what's really going on here?

House GOP demands treats because they've 'fought so hard' - The Maddow Blog

Second, note how dangerously ridiculous Garrett's position is. He's prepared to crash the economy on purpose, even if Democrats make enormous concessions in exchange for nothing. Never mind the election results; never mind the polls; never mind the nation's well-being -- unless Democrats start gutting health care benefits to Republicans' satisfaction, Garrett believes he and his colleagues shouldn't even consider meeting their responsibilities.

And third, when GOP leaders express faux outrage over President Obama's refusal to discuss how big a ransom he'll pay Republicans, I hope they'll keep Scott Garrett's quote in mind. He not only expects Democrats to give Republicans everything in exchange for nothing, the New Jersey conservative believes Republicans deserve it because they've "fought so hard."

It's this last part that's delusional to a frightening degree, but it's also important.

Garrett actually believes he's entitled to right-wing goodies because he's "fought so hard" that he's entitled to his child-like expectations.

Unhinged GOP lawmakers haven't "fought so hard" for anything except the value of their own temper tantrum -- which really isn't worth much of anything outside their fever swamp.

and

1380019_10202181825369875_1639035084_n.jpg

1385385_10151745986262144_651476599_n.png

See what we're dealing with?

That's how we felt when O-care was foisted upon us in spite of nationwide resistance of such magnitude that it resulted in a Republican winning the Kennedy Senate seat. Like someone whose house had been broken into and serious violation was about to happen but we might have some say about which room it took place in and whether or not we would get to have a pillow.

Both sides are highly offensive. I don't know how Obama or Reid think people would be willing to work with them when they're so insulting. A logical conclusion to draw is that they don't want Republicans working with them. Way before the shutdown happened the pundits were saying that Obama was salivating at the prospect because he thought it would be good for Democrats in 2014.

Amelia! SO much BS, and in the first sentence! Massatwoshits went for a Republican governor before the loss of that 1 seat, so "national opposition of SUCH magnitude" is simply so much hyperbole.

Second, note how dangerously ridiculous Garrett's position is. He's prepared to crash the economy on purpose, even if Democrats make enormous concessions in exchange for nothing. Never mind the election results; never mind the polls; never mind the nation's well-being -- unless Democrats start gutting health care benefits to Republicans' satisfaction, Garrett believes he and his colleagues shouldn't even consider meeting their responsibilities.

And third, when GOP leaders express faux outrage over President Obama's refusal to discuss how big a ransom he'll pay Republicans, I hope they'll keep Scott Garrett's quote in mind. He not only expects Democrats to give Republicans everything in exchange for nothing, the New Jersey conservative believes Republicans deserve it because they've "fought so hard."

It's this last part that's delusional to a frightening degree, but it's also important.

Garrett actually believes he's entitled to right-wing goodies because he's "fought so hard" that he's entitled to his child-like expectations.

Unhinged GOP lawmakers haven't "fought so hard" for anything except the value of their own temper tantrum -- which really isn't worth much of anything outside their fever swamp.

and

And they bitch about Reid?! Talk about your unmitigated gall!

Last edited:

and

And they bitch about Reid?! Talk about your unmitigated gall!

blah blah blah

Forum List

Back