Shufat residents protest home demolitions, clash with police

"Palestinian leaders have accused Israel of dealing a “direct blow” to peace efforts after Israeli municipal authorities in Jerusalem decided to allocate more than £11m for the expansion of a settlement in East Jerusalem, which Palestinians see as their future capital."

What peace efforts?

Your article is dated Aug. 2013.

So is this article:

Israel launches Gaza air raid after rocket attack - Telegraph

The Israeli air force targeted rocket launch sites in Gaza hours before the resumption of peace talks with the Palestinians, after rockets were fired from the area, the Israeli army said.

"Palestinian" arabs have an unusual way of promoting "peace" efforts.

This ethnic cleansing in East Jerusalem has been ongoing since 1967.

This is factually incorrect: it began in 1948-49 when the Jordanian army evicted thousands of Jewish residents of East Jerusalem on about an hour's notice. That was all recorded by LIFE Magazine journalists and is a matter of public record.

The choice to ignore that crime against humanity, IMO, betrays the poster's bias.

The Reality is as long as Israel continues her Occupation, BDS will only strengthen and more and more people will raise their voices to disclose the truths of the human rights abuses of Occupation.

I was reading an article discussing the effects of BDS in ending Apartheid in South Africa and a commentator was stating he only gave BDS about 30% of the credit for ending Apartheid. But he said a very interesting thing, that it was the emotional support and encouragement that BDS provided to the victims of Apartheid that stood out for him as having the greatest impact on BDS contribution in ending Apartheid in South Africa.

People of conscience raise their voices to speak out against Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine, as people of conscience always do when Injustices of this nature arise in our world.

"Palestinian leaders have accused Israel of dealing a “direct blow” to peace efforts after Israeli municipal authorities in Jerusalem decided to allocate more than £11m for the expansion of a settlement in East Jerusalem, which Palestinians see as their future capital."

What peace efforts?

So is this article:

The Israeli air force targeted rocket launch sites in Gaza hours before the resumption of peace talks with the Palestinians, after rockets were fired from the area, the Israeli army said.

Resistance is a natural human response to the Colonial Zionist terrorist enterprise which is actively ethnically cleansing Palestine.

End the Occupation and retreat from occupied territories and resistance to Occupation will end.

KUALA LUMPUR, 19 August 2013 – The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal (KLWCT) will be hearing war crimes and genocide charges against Amos Yaron, a retired Israeli army general and the State of Israel from 21 to 24 August in Kuala Lumpur.State of Israel Charged for “Crime of Genocide and War Crimes”, Kuala Lumpur Tribunal

Tribunal Hearing against Israel and General Amos Yaron

State of Israel Charged for ?Crime of Genocide and War Crimes?, Kuala Lumpur Tribunal | Global Research

The Palestinian Genocide By IsraelBy Professor Francis A. Boyle30 August, 2013Before The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal August 21-24, 2013As-salam alaykum. Distinguishable Judges of the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal. May it please the Tribunal:The Palestinians have been the victims of genocide as defined by the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. I say that because of my practical experience: On 8 April 1993 and 13 September 1993 I single-handedly won two World Court Orders on the basis of the 1948 Genocide Convention that were overwhelmingly in favor of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina against Yugoslavia to cease and desist from committing all acts of genocide against the Bosnians in violation of the 1948 Genocide Convention. This was the first time ever that any Government had won two such Orders in one case since the World Court was founded in 1921. On 5August 1993 I also won a so-called Article 74(4) World Court Order for Bosnia against Yugoslavia for genocide. According to I.C.J. Statute Article 74(4), when the full World Court is not in session in The Hague, the President of the Court exercises the full powers of the Court and can issue an Order to the parties in a lawsuit that is legally binding upon them.Article II of the Genocide Convention defines the international crime of genocide in relevant part as follows:In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group such as:(a) Killing members of the group;(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

The Palestinian Genocide By Israel By Professor Francis A. Boyle

What peace efforts?

So is this article:

Resistance is a natural human response to the Colonial Zionist terrorist enterprise which is actively ethnically cleansing Palestine.

End the Occupation and retreat from occupied territories and resistance to Occupation will end.

So, it seems you're admitting that there never was a meaningful "peace effort" on the part of the Pal terrorists.

You know hope to cover your earlier false claims with promoting an allowance for Islamic terrorism.

What peace efforts?

So is this article:

So, it seems you're admitting that there never was a meaningful "peace effort" on the part of the Pal terrorists.

You know hope to cover your earlier false claims with promoting an allowance for Islamic terrorism.

The issue is Israels ethnic cleansing operations in East Jerusalem.

Wondered about that one too.

I aint cool enough, I guess

Me too.... (sniff, sniff). I feel so.... so.... abandoned!

If you get added to the Sherri sh*t list, may I use you as a reference?

Notice who is #1 on her list? She knows I've got her pegged as a Jew hating terrorist loving Palestinian propagandist!

'Rocky - you are in danger of losing that 'humility' award we gave you :lol:

The Palestinian Genocide

Yep. "Cut and paste" Sherri.

Desperately trying to make a case for "genocide" against an expanding population of pal-arabs.

That was one attempt to seek justice for Israels genocide operations in Palestine. It appears some procedural matters ended that particular proceeding, no legal opinion on the merits of the case was rendered.

There are many individuals with expertise in intl law who have gone through the elements of the crime of genocide and concluded Israel is guilty of the crime of genocide. I will post links when I relocate the articles again.

The Palestinian Genocide

Yep. "Cut and paste" Sherri.

Desperately trying to make a case for "genocide" against an expanding population of pal-arabs.

That was one attempt to seek justice for Israels genocide operations in Palestine. It appears some procedural matters ended that particular proceeding, no legal opinion on the merits of the case was rendered.

There are many individuals with expertise in intl law who have gone through the elements of the crime of genocide and concluded Israel is guilty of the crime of genocide. I will post links when I relocate the articles again.

What is this "genocide" thing you rattle on about?

Me too.... (sniff, sniff). I feel so.... so.... abandoned!

If you get added to the Sherri sh*t list, may I use you as a reference?

Notice who is #1 on her list? She knows I've got her pegged as a Jew hating terrorist loving Palestinian propagandist!

'Rocky - you are in danger of losing that 'humility' award we gave you :lol:

My God, my God ...Never mind. Oh what the hell. Anyone who posts 36 consecutive hours non stop has serious issues. Wonder if it wears Depends under the burqa so it doesn't have to leave the keyboard?

Last edited:

The issue is Israels ethnic cleansing operations in East Jerusalem.

Then there really is no issue at all. Because there aren't any such 'operations'. Nor is there any 'Colonial terrorist enterprise' to director perform such operations.

For someone who pretends to be oh-so-offended by name-calling, the OP certainly seems to indulge in a great deal of it. Apparently it's part of an effort to deny the legitimacy of Israel, refusing to call the state by its name...... I think that's very bathetic.

a short comment (believe it or not) >>>> In 1947 the millenia old Jerusalem
jewish community of EAST JERUSALEM ---was placed under starvation siege----
and finally completely destroyed-----its survivors rescued and the city rendered
ENTIRELY ETHNICALLY CLEANSED OF JEWS-----for first time in more than 3000
years. -------a mere 20 years later (1967) Jews returned to East Jerusalem-----

I wonder if those people who accuse Israel of "ethnic cleansing" in Jerusalem---
would like to discuss the event that took place----in 1947 and which was
forcibly maintained for 20 years-----can describe just what they call
the policy of those 20 years......

over to you sherri........(in the name of ISA)

Forum List

Back