Shucks:

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Anybody who believes they're going to rise up out of their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream and weep in a fiery pit of brimstone....is to be pitied. Talk about an ancient fairy tale.....Hey Zeus!"

I agree with your ideology, but people have a choice. Too many if you ask me. Too much hipocrisy as well. But you shouldnt have so much hate. To me faith is a blessing. A blessing which I do not have. Especially in religion itself.

Anybody who believes they're going to rise up out of their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream and weep in a fiery pit of brimstone....is to be pitied. Talk about an ancient fairy tale.....Hey Zeus!"

Miserable old man is Miserable.

Dont you have some kids to chase off your lawn?

I agree with your ideology, but people have a choice. Too many if you ask me. Too much hipocrisy as well. But you shouldnt have so much hate. To me faith is a blessing. A blessing which I do not have. Especially in religion itself.

I'm 78 years old. I have raised and educated three wonderful children and they have given me eight wonderful grandchildren and two great grandchildren. When I was drawing paychecks from three different places ol' Gawd was nowhere around. I think he and his son had their heads up their ass.

I repeat.....anybody who honestly believes they are going to rise up from a grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever...while people who don't see things their way burn in a pit of fire and brimstone really do need some psychiatric treatment.

Others feel the same way I do they're just bashful and won't tell your superstitious asses about it. I'm not the least bit polite.

Last edited:

I'm 78 years old. I have raised and educated three wonderful children and they have given me eight wonderful grandchildren and two great grandchildren. When I was drawing paychecks from three different places ol' Gawd was nowhere around. I think he and his son had their heads up their ass.

I repeat.....anybody who honestly believes they are going to rise up from a grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever...while people who don't see things their way burn in a pit of fire and brimstone really do need some psychiatric treatment.

Others feel the same way I do they're just bashful and won't tell your superstitious asses about it. I'm not the least bit polite.

I concur. It's complete hipocrisy. All religion is. " your religion is a cult. Mine is not" BS! I think it is an ignorant thing to believe is such mallarchy. They say people are drifting away from religion because we are getting smarter.. Hmmm I dont disregard a supreme being, but "God", NO. I think its stupid to believe in that when 100 different practices(hundreds or thousands of years before) with the same beliefs and even dates are the same! That should tell them something right there. I guess faith is strong..

If it's anyone who needs psychiatric treatment, it's the bitter old fool who starts the same thread over and over and over again, as though he's saying anything new.

The ones who need help are those who are arrogant enough to actually believe there's some omnipotent creature somewhere in the universe that actually gives a fuck what happens to them. 99% of those who believe that bullshit couldn't get an audience with the local mayor.

I concur. It's complete hipocrisy. All religion is. " your religion is a cult. Mine is not" BS! I think it is an ignorant thing to believe is such mallarchy. They say people are drifting away from religion because we are getting smarter.. Hmmm I dont disregard a supreme being, but "God", NO. I think its stupid to believe in that when 100 different practices(hundreds or thousands of years before) with the same beliefs and even dates are the same! That should tell them something right there. I guess faith is strong..

Yes.......what happened was a few hundred years after the early man began to communicate they saw animal carcasses by the thousands laying everywhere, blood flowing, predators killing, fighting, wounding, dying, bones dried by the sun laying everywhere and the smartest among them saw a way to tell big lies and gain control. They promised eternal life and because of rank, pure fear a thousand stories began about the particulars of each belief. The fact that millions continue to believe the same line of bullshit in today's space age proves it worked. One generation passing along bullshit to the next. One might have thought they would catch on.

Last edited:
Religion is mankinds futile attempt to get a handle on an infinite deity by using their finite brains.

Just because most religions are bunk, does not mean there is no God.

God was there....you just didn't see Him. Sounds like you expected Him to just hand you whatever you needed without having to work for it? He doesn't work that way....

But hey...you're 78 years old! It shouldn't be too long and you'll find out the truth :)
Myself, i'd rather believe what i believe than to not believe and find out i was wrong.

If it's anyone who needs psychiatric treatment, it's the bitter old fool who starts the same thread over and over and over again, as though he's saying anything new.

The ones who need help are those who are arrogant enough to actually believe there's some omnipotent creature somewhere in the universe that actually gives a fuck what happens to them. 99% of those who believe that bullshit couldn't get an audience with the local mayor.

Why is that hard to believe? When you had children you took care of them instead of leaving them in a ditch, why should God be any different?

Nope....Nothing new there, either.

Take my advice....Take up a hobby...Maybe gardening or golf.

And if that was an accurate depiction of what people believe, than you might be right.

But i suppose it's easier to attack caricatures than think in depth about things.

Religion is mankinds futile attempt to get a handle on an infinite deity by using their finite brains.

If there is a gawd.....where the fuck is he?

Hope you don't find yourself very disappointed when you die...

LMAO! When you're dead you're dead. That's why they call it dead. One goddam thing for sure.....the only people who ever wrote anything about an afterlife were ignorant primitves who believed in magic and witches and thought the earth was flat. They didn't know shit and they've ended up dead too.

Last edited:

If he is so great, whats up with the "believe in me or you will spend eternity in hell". Sounds like a good one, ey? Kinda hipocritical, considering christian is SUPPOSEDLY the religion of peace. But I could go on forever

If there is a gawd.....where the fuck is he?

Yea, its weird he hasnt shown his face in 2000 years. Well except when he talked to Joe Smith lol

Forum List

Back