Atheist Church of the evolving Human God.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Atheist friends, should you elect a God and sacrifice to him or her?

By doing so, you would be acknowledging that mankind is the greatest force in the universe by symbolically taking the name of Human God and insuring that there is always a church that preaches the truth of what is known as a certainty of the supernatural God. That he probably does not exist and is a man-made mythical ideal perpetuated by the Noble Lie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64_El2s7FU]The Groupish Gene: Hive psychology and the origins of morality and religion - YouTube[/ame]

If you believe what the research indicates in terms of hive behavior, then you might wonder as I do if it would not be in the best interest of the atheist movement to elect an atheist God and sacrifice to him or her?

This, if the research is true, would insure the longevity and cohesion of the atheist movement and give it power.

You may have some suggestion for the title that you would put on your leader and church. I do not except for my choice in the title above. Not being a full atheist, I would not have a vote on it; even as I support atheists and non-supernatural spirituality in people over supernatural religious notions and beliefs. I would also suggest a mantra for this church; that being, --- Faith without Facts is for Fools.

I believe in a strongly assertive type of atheism that preaches that truth is the highest principle. This preaching should be done with eloquence and good form and language; recognizing the trap of logical fallacies and the impossibility of atheists proving that there is no creator God; as well as the impossibility of believers to prove that there is a creator God.

Unfortunately I cannot call myself an atheist anymore because of having suffered an apotheosis. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, you will know that I think that creating an atheist church should be the next evolutionary step for the atheist movement. I believe the research shown above to be true and fear that without a church, atheism will not be affective and perhaps die out without it.

Creating an atheist church would be the ideal for both religionists and atheists. It would insure that atheists are always here to correct the imaginary thinking of those who believe in a mythical supernatural God. This would be a benevolent and altruistic expression of atheist’s social conscience and desire to bring all people to sane thinking. This atheist church would recognize the human attribute shown in the following clip and gently try to help those adults whose thinking is hampered by it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm971ltF44A&feature=related]Through the Wormhole S3E10 Did We Invent God? HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Atheists seem to already want to do more for society towards this end as they seem to be over-represented in religious forums even as statistics say that the atheist in the U. S. and Canada are only at about 5% of the population. This is a sacrifice for atheists that already adds some cohesion and longevity to the organization and appeases the hive nature that we seem to have. But I do not think it is enough based on the research shown above.

Should atheist elect themselves a Pope or God or someone with some other title and do whatever sacrifice is demanded of them to keep the movement alive for the long run?

Regards
DL

It is a belief. I dont see a problem with it. Hmmm, wonder if it would get tax exemption status?

why create the same leash to put arround your neck that religious people do?

I don't need no stinkin organization to back me up in my beliefs.
Or non beliefs as the case may be, depending on subject.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-yMcfAY4]Jonathan Haidt Explains Our Contentious Culture.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Atheist friends, should you elect a God and sacrifice to him or her?

By doing so, you would be acknowledging that mankind is the greatest force in the universe by symbolically taking the name of Human God and insuring that there is always a church that preaches the truth of what is known as a certainty of the supernatural God. That he probably does not exist and is a man-made mythical ideal perpetuated by the Noble Lie.

The Groupish Gene: Hive psychology and the origins of morality and religion - YouTube

If you believe what the research indicates in terms of hive behavior, then you might wonder as I do if it would not be in the best interest of the atheist movement to elect an atheist God and sacrifice to him or her?

This, if the research is true, would insure the longevity and cohesion of the atheist movement and give it power.

You may have some suggestion for the title that you would put on your leader and church. I do not except for my choice in the title above. Not being a full atheist, I would not have a vote on it; even as I support atheists and non-supernatural spirituality in people over supernatural religious notions and beliefs. I would also suggest a mantra for this church; that being, --- Faith without Facts is for Fools.

I believe in a strongly assertive type of atheism that preaches that truth is the highest principle. This preaching should be done with eloquence and good form and language; recognizing the trap of logical fallacies and the impossibility of atheists proving that there is no creator God; as well as the impossibility of believers to prove that there is a creator God.

Unfortunately I cannot call myself an atheist anymore because of having suffered an apotheosis. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, you will know that I think that creating an atheist church should be the next evolutionary step for the atheist movement. I believe the research shown above to be true and fear that without a church, atheism will not be affective and perhaps die out without it.

Creating an atheist church would be the ideal for both religionists and atheists. It would insure that atheists are always here to correct the imaginary thinking of those who believe in a mythical supernatural God. This would be a benevolent and altruistic expression of atheist’s social conscience and desire to bring all people to sane thinking. This atheist church would recognize the human attribute shown in the following clip and gently try to help those adults whose thinking is hampered by it.

Through the Wormhole S3E10 Did We Invent God? HQ - YouTube

Atheists seem to already want to do more for society towards this end as they seem to be over-represented in religious forums even as statistics say that the atheist in the U. S. and Canada are only at about 5% of the population. This is a sacrifice for atheists that already adds some cohesion and longevity to the organization and appeases the hive nature that we seem to have. But I do not think it is enough based on the research shown above.

Should atheist elect themselves a Pope or God or someone with some other title and do whatever sacrifice is demanded of them to keep the movement alive for the long run?

Regards
DL

Idiot.

why create the same leash to put arround your neck that religious people do?

I see that you have not quite understood what Mr. Haigt is speaking of.

In a nutshell, he is saying that if the atheist movement does not organize and give that organized body sanctity through sacrifice of some kind, it will not last long and die out.

You have escaped the fantasy world sold by religions and I congratulate you for that but you have forgotten your social conscience and duty to your children and grandchildren.

It is the sacrifice that somehow activates the longevity. I think it may be somehow tied with respect and willingness to perpetuate the sanctity of the movement. We seem to not put much value in what we do not pay for. Something like if you have to work hard to woe a conquest or having one fall into your lap in a happenstance way. They are both good but the one you sacrificed the time and effort to was much more rewarding. Remember?

The thing is though that if your type of guy and your group dies out in the time frame shown, you leave your children and grandchildren at the mercy of a stronger right wing. Do you want them to be able to do as they please with them?

Do you have girls ------

http://www.funnyordie.com...-******

or boys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5YrB7TpT1Y]Keep your jesus off my penis - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

I don't need no stinkin organization to back me up in my beliefs.
Or non beliefs as the case may be, depending on subject.

This is not about you. Do unto others.

Read the post above.

For evil to grow all good people need do is nothing and you want to do nothing.

Regards
DL

Atheists don't have churches, mosques or temples.

Correct. And that is why they will die out if they do not fight fire with fire and give people a plave to express their normal hivishness which gives them pleasure.

Think of your children and read the two posts just above please.

Regards
DL

There is no "atheist movement" to die out.
Just people who do not believe in a god.

The majority of people seem to worship something. Atheists do not. Simple as that.

Soon, it will be so overwhelmingly evident that past concepts of God are totally inadequate that all but the most desperately feeble will continue to cling.

There is no "atheist movement" to die out.
Just people who do not believe in a god.

The majority of people seem to worship something. Atheists do not. Simple as that.

Worship is not the word I would use but do atheist not place a high value on their ability to think rationally?

Yes they do and should promote it for their loved ones and give them a place to satisfy their hivish natures. If they do not then they do not have a good sense of moral social conscience and leave their love ones out in the cold religious groups.

Regards
DL

Soon, it will be so overwhelmingly evident that past concepts of God are totally inadequate that all but the most desperately feeble will continue to cling.

Sure. You hope.

Do nothing and lose you loved one to foolish thinking just because you do not recognize that you have to sanctify a movement to give it longevity.

The hive instinct we all have must be appeased.

If atheist offsprings do not have an atheist place to appease it, they will gravitate to religion and lose their ability to think rationally.

You have hivisness the same way we all do and that is partly why you are in this forum. Now put your good mind to work and do your duty to your loved ones and children.

We have had the evidence you see for 2000 years and only have 5 % of the population being atheists.

Do nothing and lose you loved one to foolish thinking just because you do not recognize that you have to sanctify a movement to give it longevity.

The hive instinct we all have must be appeased.

If atheist offsprings do not have an atheist place to appease it, they will gravitate to religion and lose their ability to think rationally.

You have hivisness the same way we all do and that is partly why you are in this forum. Now put your good mind to work and do your duty to your loved ones and children.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back