Shrillary Doesn't Give a Damn About Veterans

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I wonder why nobody ever brings up how she treated military personnel serving at the White House or State?

Had they done their homework, the lame stream media would have picked up this list of times Hillary proved she’s not concerned about veterans …

• In March of 2003, Clinton voted against a budget resolution that called for “$13 billion for veterans to receive concurrent disability and retirement benefits.”

• In May of 2006, Clinton voted against an amendment that would have added $20 million for veterans’ health care facilities. It offset additional spending by striking $20 million in the underlying bill for AmeriCorps.

• Little over one year later, Clinton was one of only 14 senators to vote against a 2007 supplemental appropriations bill that contained $1.8 billion for veterans’ health care. The funding would have assisted with mental health, benefit claims, and the backlog maintaining VA facilities. It also included an additional $2 billion for military heath care at Walter Reed and other hospitals, including Traumatic Stress Disorder/Counseling and the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) care and research.

• A little over seven months ago, Clinton downplayed a VA scandal that involved 30% of veterans dying as they waited for health care.
From Four Times Hillary Showed She Doesn't Give a Damn About Veterans and, for you Shrillarites, check the links!

I wonder why nobody ever brings up how she treated military personnel serving at the White House or State?

Meanwhile, those of us who aren't clueless political noobs understand that voting down one amendment often means supporting another that does the same thing in a better fashion.

We also understand, of course, that you've got your talking points you were ordered to repeat, and that you're not going to disobey orders from TheParty. I'm sure we'll be hearing many more talking points from you and a whole pack of others who all suddenly repeat the same talking points in unison.

So exactly who spoonfeeds you your talking points? Is it a social media thing?

Last edited:

Meanwhile, those of us who aren't clueless political noobs understand that voting down one amendment often means supporting another that does the same thing in a better fashion.

We also understand, of course, that you've got your talking points you were ordered to repeat, and that you're not going to disobey orders from TheParty. I'm sure we'll be hearing many more talking points from you and a whole pack of others who repeat the same things in unison.

So exactly who spoonfeeds you your talking points?
Nobody spoonfeeds me anything. Unlike you Libtards.

Secret Service agents and personnel who served in the White House during the Hag's occupancy, tell endless stories of her crude treatment of them and her utter disdain for those she considers beneath her station in life.

Unlike you, I am open to the TRUTH and FACTS as they are presented.

Secret Service agents and personnel who served in the White House during the Hag's occupancy, tell endless stories of her crude treatment of them and her utter disdain for those she considers beneath her station in life.

When I point out how you mindlessly regurgitate whatever nonsense you get spoonfed, mindlessly regurgitating more nonsense is probably not the best response.

Snopes says ... no.
Secret Service Opinions of Clintons

I understand that you actually believe the deranged nonsense that you parrot. Cultists are like that. But thanks for the votes you send to the Democrats, by the way. Be sure to keep up your vile behavior. We're counting on you.

When I point out how you mindlessly regurgitate whatever nonsense you get spoonfed, mindlessly regurgitating more nonsense is probably not the best response.

Snopes says ... no.

I understand that you actually believe the deranged nonsense that you parrot. Cultists are like that. But thanks for the votes you send to the Democrats, by the way. Be sure to keep up your vile behavior. We're counting on you.

And you instantly regress to Snopes.

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with @ http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

When agents refused to carry her luggage, a task that is not in their job description, Hillary allegedly screamed “Stay the f*** away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!” former FBI agent Gary Aldridge wrote in his book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the White House. @ Hillary Clinton exploded on Secret Service for refusing to carry bags, says former agent

But do the search for yourself and find endless links to similar stories. Will also show that Snopes is the ONLY site downplaying the reports.

We also understand, of course, that you've got your talking points you were ordered to repeat, and that you're not going to disobey orders from TheParty. I'm sure we'll be hearing many more talking points from you and a whole pack of others who all suddenly repeat the same talking points in unison.

So exactly who spoonfeeds you your talking points? Is it a social media thing?
yabut shortbusknife (OP) LOVES being led around by the nose w/ rw hate media.

Snopes says ... no.

And you instantly regress to Snopes.

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with @ http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

When agents refused to carry her luggage, a task that is not in their job description, Hillary allegedly screamed “Stay the f*** away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!” former FBI agent Gary Aldridge wrote in his book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the White House. @ Hillary Clinton exploded on Secret Service for refusing to carry bags, says former agent

But do the search for yourself and find endless links to similar stories. Will also show that Snopes is the ONLY site downplaying the reports.
NY Post? :rofl:

You Rightards are sooo gullible. You know who owns that publication right Rightard?

And Gary Aldrich?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Poor Longknife. Such a dupe.

Aldrich also wrote that Bill Clinton would regularly sneak out of the White House, in the back seat of a car under a blanket, to meet with a woman in a hotel somewhere. Because, you know, nobody would recognize the President walking through a hotel.

And Gary Aldrich?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Poor Longknife. Such a dupe.

Aldrich also wrote that Bill Clinton would regularly sneak out of the White House, in the back seat of a car under a blanket, to meet with a woman in a hotel somewhere. Because, you know, nobody would recognize the President walking through a hotel.
Shortbusknife never saw a rw hit piece he didnt like

Had they done their homework, the lame stream media would have picked up this list of times Hillary proved she’s not concerned about veterans …

• In March of 2003, Clinton voted against a budget resolution that called for “$13 billion for veterans to receive concurrent disability and retirement benefits.”

• In May of 2006, Clinton voted against an amendment that would have added $20 million for veterans’ health care facilities. It offset additional spending by striking $20 million in the underlying bill for AmeriCorps.

• Little over one year later, Clinton was one of only 14 senators to vote against a 2007 supplemental appropriations bill that contained $1.8 billion for veterans’ health care. The funding would have assisted with mental health, benefit claims, and the backlog maintaining VA facilities. It also included an additional $2 billion for military heath care at Walter Reed and other hospitals, including Traumatic Stress Disorder/Counseling and the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) care and research.

• A little over seven months ago, Clinton downplayed a VA scandal that involved 30% of veterans dying as they waited for health care.
From Four Times Hillary Showed She Doesn't Give a Damn About Veterans and, for you Shrillarites, check the links!
At least Clinton wouldn't tell Mccain, or another War Hero that got captured, Sorry but your not a hero, the only guy's that are hero's are the guy's that don't get caught:puke:, what an asshole, but that was a good thing because it cost the Orangutan a helluva lot of votes..

Someone should ask the Orangutan what happened to all of that loot, that he brought in? because he didn't feel like debating Ted Cruz, and was scared to face Megan Kelly again..

It probably went into the same pockets as the guy who cheated folks from that fucking rip off Trump University, can't wait too see how that plays into the election..

Funny how a clown Don King wannabe, with an Orange rat on his dome, with skin so yellow/Orange it looks like he has Liver Disease talks shit about the Military but never served 1 day in his life in the service, too soft, and besides he had a Rich Daddy that took care of him...

His fanboy's groupies, other white trash supporters should ask this maggot how many Billions it will cost, and who he plans to get pay for his wall:lol:, , and this is coming from the so called party of small Government:wtf:

Last edited:
At least Clinton wouldn't tell Mccain, or another War Hero that got captured, Sorry but your not a hero, the only guy's that are hero's are the guy's that don't get caught:puke:, what an asshole, but that was a good thing because it cost the Orangutan a helluva lot of votes..

Someone should ask the Orangutan what happened to all of that loot, that he brought in? because he didn't feel like debating Ted Cruz, and was scared to face Megan Kelly again..

It probably went into the same pockets as the guy who cheated folks from that fucking rip off Trump University, can't wait too see how that plays into the election..

Funny how a clown Don King wannabe, with an Orange rat on his dome, with skin so yellow/Orange it looks like he has Liver Disease talks shit about the Military but never served 1 day in his life in the service, too soft, and besides he had a Rich Daddy that took care of him...
^ that longknife you partisan hack

The vitriol from you Libtards increases daily.

I won't even bother to waste the time over your attacks on Trump for his comments about McCain. You probably never served a day in your life and never, ever talked to some who were in the Hanoi Hilton with McCain. I have! At Letterman Army Hospital when they came home.

Forum List

Back