Showtime !

Lets hope Imaneedinajob received a few "surprise packages" from his allies.
Let's also hope his allies keep their promise of support if Iran is attacked.
I know all about what's in the script, but no entity will show up to save those fucking Zionist scumbags.
Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near | The Times of Israel

Fiucktard, is that a fakestinian flag in your avatar? The fakestiniains just used a Jordanian flag. :badgrin:

I know all about what's in the script, but no entity will show up to save those fucking Zionist scumbags.
Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near | The Times of Israel

Fiucktard, is that a fakestinian flag in your avatar? The fakestiniains just used a Jordanian flag. :badgrin:

No it's cuban

Lets hope Imaneedinajob received a few "surprise packages" from his allies.Let's also hope his allies keep their promise of support if Iran is attacked. I know all about what's in the script, but no entity will show up to save those fucking Zionist scumbags.
It's about time the UN and arab states realise that and begin an evacuation of palistanians.

Iran has no real "allies" just people that sell old second rate old technology military equipment to it. Who exactly is going to support Iran? In this day and age when all of Western Europe has totally isolated Iran economically and financially. You're dreaming. And besides, why would any sane person pray for a brutal backwards terroristic regime that brutalizes its own people. Iran is far worse to its people than Syria. In fact Iran is coaching Syria how to murder its own people.

Also, Israel has been doing these practice runs for the last two years. It doesn't really mean anything.

• Banned

Sorry stupid. You need to get out more. That's the Cuban flag. The only country in history that managed to hold off the inbreds and Jew owned empire.

I have complete faith in the IAF and predict a shutout if not a no-hitter. The entity, if necessary, will be the House of Joseph sending out the tribes of Manessah and Ephriam to lay a scunion on the evil sonsabitches. As for Ajad's allies, Patton was right, dammit.

Sorry stupid. You need to get out more. That's the Cuban flag. The only country in history that managed to hold off the inbreds and Jew owned empire.

Above is a clear example of anti Zionism = the new anti Semetism.

No it's cuban

The fakesteenians are Cuban? Oh, I thought they descended from the Greek Philistines before they descended from the Arabs of Arabia. :badgrin:

:badgrin: :clap2:
Cuba is a backward shithole. When the world flushes the toilet, it goes into Cuba.

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

Bill Gates...

Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't even stop at Israel. But, if you go looking for brains, for energy and for integrity, Israel is the only stop you make.

CNBC...
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Granny says dat Ammerjabberjob is a sneaky lil' Shiite...
:mad:
Iran advancing nuclear arms program, group says
Mon, May 14, 2012 - SKEPTICISM: The report by the National Council of Resistance of Iran is at odds with US and Israeli intelligence, and it often provides inaccurate information
An exiled Iranian opposition group said on Saturday that Iran has about 60 scientists and engineers involved in a concerted and expanding program to develop nuclear weapons under defense ministry auspices. However, diplomats say the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) has had a spotty record with allegations about Iran’s nuclear work since exposing a secret uranium enrichment plant at Natanz in 2002. A top US nuclear expert said the NCRI report, like previous ones, should be treated with great skepticism.

Its latest report, whose details could not be verified, appeared timed to encourage a tougher line at talks with Iran the UN nuclear watchdog will have in Vienna today and tomorrow and six world powers will hold in Baghdad on May 23. However, it clashed with the assessment of US and Israeli -intelligence officials that Iran has not decided whether to “weaponize” its enrichment program. Tehran says it is refining uranium solely for peaceful energy.

In the six-page report, the Paris-based NCRI cited sources in Iran’s government and military as saying about 60 scientists were pursuing bomb-relevant research in 11 agencies operating clandestinely under defense ministry control. “Information ... shows that the clerical regime has expanded the organization responsible for nuclear weapons development,” the report said. “This finding reveals a complete and elaborate, and highly ... secret research structure and a network for procurement of the required parts and equipment.” “So far, the identities of 60 directors and experts working in various parts of the New Defence Research Organization and 11 institutions and companies affiliated with it have been detailed,” the report went on.

It featured diagrams said to lay out the disguised command structure and named scientists and engineers involved. The NCRI, an umbrella bloc of five opposition groups in exile that seek an end to Shiite Muslim clerical rule in Iran, urged the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to launch a “robust probe” into Iran’s nuclear program and all personnel involved. Iran says it is stockpiling enriched uranium for a future network of nuclear power plants, but the world’s No. 5 oil exporter has stonewalled an almost decade-old IAEA investigation into suspected military dimensions to its atomic activity.

More Iran advancing nuclear arms program, group says - Taipei Times

I hear that Iran has about a thousand missiles pre aimed at Israeli targets to be launched in seconds if Israel does something stupid.

Hezbollah and Hamas have said that they would stay out of the war. But if the Israelis are running around like someone kicked the top off an ant hill then who is to say that they would not jump on the bandwagon?

I just don't see this as a good decision.

I hear that Iran has about a thousand missiles pre aimed at Israeli targets to be launched in seconds if Israel does something stupid.

Hezbollah and Hamas have said that they would stay out of the war. But if the Israelis are running around like someone kicked the top off an ant hill then who is to say that they would not jump on the bandwagon?

I just don't see this as a good decision.

Israel fucked the muslimes up in previous wars and will fuck them up again.

Moses OWNS allah

Forum List

Back