Shows or content you'd like to see on Fox or some other conservative network

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I think Hannity and/or some other host should get together with, say, Gregg Jarrett and/or other attorneys

and have something like a Class.. wherein we Americans are taught how Congress works. It seems that Congress doesn't want us to really understand how they operate.

NOT good!

There are so many rules in Congress .. about how a bill is passed, how rules are made or adhered to for its passing, etc...

Some of us did not take a college course in this (but would have, had we known.... how interested we would one day be in this kind of thing)

Fox isn't a conservative network. Before Trump it may have been. To think it is now is a joke.

Fox isn't a conservative network. Before Trump it may have been. To think it is now is a joke.
total BS

tired of hearing it.

I watch it all the time and if I thought it was liberal, I wouldn't.

More football ... less baseball ...

When Fox came on the air just before Game 3 of the 1989 World Series ... the introduction music was The US Blues ... (17 minutes before the earthquake) ... at some point since, they went wrong ...

Late night at Fox is what I like the best...

we learn a lot about the corruption in our sicko gummit.. Hannity, Ingraham, sometime Watters is very informative also

Maria Bartiromo! She is very intersting bc she tackles this topic all the time

total BS

tired of hearing it.

I watch it all the time and if I thought it was liberal, I wouldn't.
He's right, though. It has the word NEWS in it's name, but it does not primarily support the news or even tell the truth about what it's talking heads even believe to be the truth, as was proven by them negotiating down to the largest settlement of it's type in history, knowing factually, their case sucked and making no apology for the content of the propaganda, they put out. True, they are very right wing, but there is nothing conservative about the right wing bunch anymore.

They are the last people on earth, normal people would want to have lessons on what congress is or isn't and how it works, as they are dedicated to whatever propaganda message they put out, strictly for profit, to a specific audience. You should have attended high school. Then you would know the function of the various Houses and branches. You either don't know or want it propagandized to the masses.

I'd like to see Fox News read the entire Trump indictment.

And then watch them try to push the lies about it they have been manufacturing.

more discussion on lower taxes, fewer regulations, less government than politician's personalities and the like.

He's right, though. It has the word NEWS in it's name, but it does not primarily support the news or even tell the truth about what it's talking heads even believe to be the truth, as was proven by them negotiating down to the largest settlement of it's type in history, knowing factually, their case sucked and making no apology for the content of the propaganda, they put out. True, they are very right wing, but there is nothing conservative about the right wing bunch anymore.

They are the last people on earth, normal people would want to have lessons on what congress is or isn't and how it works, as they are dedicated to whatever propaganda message they put out, strictly for profit, to a specific audience. You should have attended high school. Then you would know the function of the various Houses and branches. You either don't know or want it propagandized to the masses.
I never had sex with that woman....Ms Lewinsky......a great example of liberal Truth

I guess it makes sense libs would think that Fox is lying

since Fox has info that CNN and co. do not, absolutely WILL NOT give their viewers.

So Fox, consequently, looks like (merely looks like) the liar-- in comparison to... ha ha...

the true liars!

Those leftists... When will they realize this.. When will they stop falling for the BS?

If they ever did, they would cease to be libs.

I think they are more scared of that than anything

Forum List

Back