Shouldn't this Warrant an Impeachment of Joe Biden?

Thats not a legal argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

You literally did not cite the law he is breaking.

Really? When did Congress declare war? Under what legal authority can you murder people crossing the border?

Again, which one is he not enforcing? If they claim refugee status PER THE LAW that has to be adjudicated. If you don't want that Congress needs to change the law on refugee status and procedures.

The current wait time is three years or so. Without changing the law, Congress needs to apportion more money for judges if you want that faster. If you don't want them released Congress needs to apportion money for places to keep them.
c08b3ea1-495e-4b9d-b976-c1a209ca39b9_text.gif
Biden is not protecting our country against enemies foreign and domestic!

His oath of office! Why don't you just say, you do not care about the United States being invaded by military aged men from many countries!
Again, please cite the law that he violated that warrants impeachment. As stated already, he is literally following the law. Are you slow?

maybe the gop really does have to wait for a "high crime or misdemeanor?"

no. this is interesting , legend, this is a signature gop issue . why don't we try to find some common ground and pass a bill making a border/immigration/employment/ policy that works? ?

is it better to have fox news spectacles or to try to fix the problem?

don't even answer that.
Sure, after we DEPORT all these MF'ers.

Let me make it real for you all, my younger brother was killed by Joe's illegals and his F'ed up border policies. The POTUS intentionally allowing millions of unvetted illegals to pour across our borders and attack our citizens, kill 200,000 Americans with their drugs. Sounds like an f'ing impeachable offense to me. What is the spineless GOP waiting for?????????
What year? Please... more to this story

Forum List

Back