Shouldn't He Have Been Arrested?

I say we dig a moat on the borer of Mexico. Use the dirt to raise New Orleans above Sea Level. Then fill the moat with alligators from Florida.

And kill 3 problems at one time.

If I piss off assholes like you who defend Trump who's a deranged criminal lowlife, I must be doing something right.

Enjoy that shit sandwich.
You most always deal with his perosnality over his agendas which were good for most Americans. Unlike Progs who slice and dice their payouts to specific groups within a general economic class. It is disgusting. And it is tiresome.

Biden was ordered to reinstall remain in Mexico, a trump creation, and his admin just ignores it. It is a criminal organization.
Brandon is currently under a Federal Judges order to do so. Yup........and NOTHING. They own the Courts ......most...........the DOJ........the police.........so these assholes get away with it.

It is time for the States to take matters into their own hands. If the Feds don't like it. Oh Well.

The leftist in this country aren't playing by the rules. If we don't give them a taste of their own medicine...........this will never stop.

Which post? I'm confused. I can't find it and I forgot what we were talking about. :/

Sure, I'll summarize the conversation for you.

Doctor's Wife: DeSantis can't send illegals from Florida to Delaware!
kaz: So you live in Delaware?

I've read a few of your posts and I don't have any problem with you, but I didn't think your point made sense because you ignored that Biden put them in Florida, and I only saw you objecting to DeSantis taking them out. Regardless of any of that, what I meant by so you live in Delaware was completely clear

It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?

I hope he got that idea from me, because I emailed him that idea!!!
ALL states that get illegals shipped their states, need to turn around and have them sent directly to Bidens, Harris's, and Pelosi's front doors! And never stop until they close up the border!!!

It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?
Most of the immigrants you're talking about are undocumented immigrants they haven't had their day in court yet. That's why it's so bad and incorrect to call them illegal immigrants. Once an illegal ruling is is rendered they are deported. trump never addressed the immigration problems. He defunded the immigration courts at a time when funding needed to be increased. Biden is playing catch up, creating a better, a real solution to the immigration problem. No instant success story here it's going to take time.

Take another class in Civics 101. It isn't illegal for government agencies to transport illegal aliens. It's only illegal for civilians to transport illegal aliens.

If politicians were actually charged and jailed for that the govt would have to cryigenically freeze Biden just to keep him in jail yo serve all the time he would be sentenced in jail for doing so.

Forum List

Back