Shouldn't He Have Been Arrested?

It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?

If Biden hadnt let the illegals in first and then transported them illegally in the first place desantis wouldn't have to deal with it. So really the person who should be arrested is the one who brought them in illegally to start with.

It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?
Anyone being transported by the government is legal. Sorry for your luck.

So I take it you live in Delaware, huh?

Anyone being transported by the government is legal. Sorry for your luck.
please give me a link to this law that says this is true.

you say a lot of shit then just get defensive when called up on it.

so, prove me wrong. please show me the legal statute that says the federal gov can transport anyone anywhere and it's legal.

LMAO and I get accused of not reading my own article. This had nothing to do with smuggling them into the country, this had to do with border control. :auiqs.jpg:

Which is the same thing the Biden Admin is doing, or are you so fucking stupid you think the Biden Admin is smuggling them into the country?

Which is the same thing the Biden Admin is doing, or are you so fucking stupid you think the Biden Admin is smuggling them into the country?

Wow, you really are a dumbass. If they're leaving our border open and unprotected I'm pretty sure that that's what they're doing as they don't give a rat's ass about the safety of our country. :rolleyes:

You mean the ones located in the cemeteries?

You mean the ones located in the cemeteries?
2cartoon-6.25.21.6.25.21-6.jpg

DeSantis is just being a media whore. Don’t take anything he says seriously. He just does it for attention.

Forum List

Back