Should Western Ukraine become a NATO protectorate?

The problem is he doesn’t know the USG has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of innocent civilians. He’s stuck in third grade government school, believing the USG never does anything wrong.
There are also those who hope their country will always do the "right" thing, yet they also bray about "my country right or wrong," Many of those individuals would have been more useful to a free society as abortion statistics.

Flu24oAWYAwrKdZ

Since Russia is sending a new army into Belarus to threaten Western Ukraine from the North,
It wont happened, Belarus wont allow this attack and Moscow dont have an army to attack Kyiv / Western Ukraine

Ukraine Seeks Weapons to Beat Back the horde : Here’s What It’s Got

It seems that will be the case. If Ukraine manages to survive in some meaningful form. Not only 'Ukraine west of the Dnieper river', but all territory of Ukraine controlled by the Ukrainian government. The West's involvement has already gone too far to simply say 'well' and go away.

"Под вагоном территория, а в вагоне Директория..." 1918. History repeats itself
Don't be so quick, Russian. Nothing is finished yet.

I am sensing deja vu when read such posts. The same Russian bravado as it was a year ago. Again in expectation of a sweeping full scale offensive? Be careful, it can end up not in your favour.

Don't be so quick, Russian. Nothing is finished yet.

I am sensing deja vu when read such posts. The same Russian bravado as it was a year ago. Again in expectation of a sweeping full scale offensive? Be careful, it can end up not in your favour.
Ukraine is a destroyed nation. Millions have left the country, many cities turned to rubble, and untold numbers dead and wounded. All for what? To harm Russia and enrich the US war contractors you so admire.

Do you see pattern here YET? If not, see Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc…. Will Taiwan be next?

Ukraine is a destroyed nation. Millions have left the country, many cities turned to rubble, and untold numbers dead and wounded. All for what? To harm Russia and enrich the US war contractors you so admire.

Do you see pattern here YET? If not, see Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc…. Will Taiwan be next?
Yes, Taiwan can sure be next if you appeasement fucks will bow down to Xi as you did with Putin.

Yes, Taiwan can sure be next if you appeasement fucks will bow down to Xi as you did with Putin.
Lol. You’re batting .000 yet think you’re winning. Lol.

Stop posting propaganda you fucking Raytheon cocksucker.

Lol. You’re batting .000 yet think you’re winning. Lol.

Stop posting propaganda you fucking Raytheon cocksucker.
If I want to know what I should post and what shouldn't, you will be among the last ones I would ask. Go away.

If I want to know what I should post and what shouldn't, you will be among the last ones I would ask. Go away.
We can’t have war contractors like yourself posting here unopposed. My job is to expose your lies. I love my job.

We can’t have war contractors like yourself posting here unopposed. My job is to expose your lies. I love my job.
'We'? I admire fuckwits who love to use such pronouns. Hope you are at least paid for your job. How many roubles do you get?

'We'? I admire fuckwits who love to use such pronouns. Hope you are at least paid for your job. How many roubles do you get?
I do it out of the kindness of my cold heart and I love it.

WE all know you’re a lying WAR propagandist. Time to move on to another forum where you haven’t been exposed.

I do it out of the kindness of my cold heart and I love it.

WE all know you’re a lying WAR propagandist. Time to move on to another forum where you haven’t been exposed.
No, thanks I will stay here. Especially after your suggestion.

The Russian military industrial complex is profiteering from this war the same as the Western military industrial complex.

The biggest difference is that all the old Russian men are telling the young Russian men that they should go to Ukraine and die as heroes of Motherland Russia - while all the old Russian men make a fortune and f*k the young Russian women.

It's a scam as old as war itself.

The Russian military industrial complex is profiteering from this war the same as the Western military industrial complex.

The biggest difference is that all the old Russian men are telling the young Russian men that they should go to Ukraine and die as heroes of Motherland Russia - while all the old Russian men make a fortune and f*k the young Russian women.

It's a scam as old as war itself.
“War is the health of the state.” It always has been but somehow the people have yet to figure this out, even though it’s been evident for multiple millennia.

“War is the health of the state.” It always has been but somehow the people have yet to figure this out, even though it’s been evident for multiple millennia.

Believing that "War is the health of the state" shows that you're a very, very mentally ill person. That's something I'd expect Hitler to have said.

The "State" only exists to serve people. War only serves a very few of the most corrupt people, while ruining and destroying the lives of the vast majority of the people. Any national leader that voluntarily starts a war is an enemy of his own people.

How are majority of Russians being served by this invasion of Ukraine? They are not. Only Putin and his cronies are being served. Putin and his cronies are enemies of the Russian people and should be treated as criminals.

Forum List

Back