Should We Start Digging Our Bomb Shelters Now ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Anybody got any good plans? Is a basement good enough?

-------------------------- depends where you are , most city dwellers will mostly have to retreat to their basements if they even have basements and if they want to die slowly . If a person lives in a target city which is probably every big city in the USA they are probably CHARRED toast . They might as well have a few drinks , catch a buzz and watch the momentary light show from their balconies RC !!

-------------------------- depends where you are , most city dwellers will mostly have to retreat to their basements if they even have basements and if they want to die slowly . If a person lives in a target city which is probably every big city in the USA they are probably CHARRED toast . They might as well have a few drinks , catch a buzz and watch the momentary light show from their balconies RC !!
Your not a fan of shelters eh?
The Man Who Builds Luxury Bomb Shelters for Paranoid One Percenters | VICE | United States

The Man Who Builds Luxury Bomb Shelters for Paranoid One Percenters | VICE | United States
White people. SMH. :laugh:

I remember my neighbors in the 60's had a small shelter. Had a metal door and seemed to be about 6 ft. by 10 ft. and maybe 6 ft. high. It was scary to think if one had the time to get inside it probably wouldn't due you any good but for a tornado or initial blast. Maybe if you didn't take a direct hit from a carpet bombing run.

Not me. My plan is simple. Start driving. Head for the closest mushroom cloud I can see. I do not wish to live in a post-nuclear world. Maybe that damns me to hell, oh well. That's not my call. At least I can justify my actions when I show up at the pearly gates and St. Peter says "WTF?"

White people. SMH. :laugh:
--------------------------------- well they do rule the world and in order to rule the world they do need to survive ACE !!

Who knew Obama was planning to unleash his drones on Americans!

To clarify that, Americans living in America. It's already too late for Americans abroad. That's already settled precedent....

Last edited:
and what , you don't think that the 'queen of england' and the elite in the USA don't have shelters for them and their families to run to ?? Heck there would be taxpayer paid military and poooolice shooting the taxpayers that tried to get admittance to the taxpayer paid shelters that only the elite have access to .

Yes you should start immediately. Spend all your money, make it 3 feet thick, and then stock it with 2 years of food.

Forum List

Back