Zone1 Should We Even Say God Bless America Anymore?

Who are we blaming the state of America on then- the leftists or God?

I'm just curious because it seems like God has basically already damned America.
I'm an Atheist and still a big supporter of the 1st Amendment. You have a Constitutional right to worship whatever deity you wish as long as it doesn't impact the freedoms of others.

Modern atheist have become a religion of hating other religions and it's directed almost exclusively at Christianity. It's embarrassing for someone like me to be associated with loons like that.

I don't think God (if she exists) pays much attention to national boundaries.

But I think, if you want to bless something (ask God to bless) then go for it. Whether it be a nation, the world, or a turtle you see on the side of the road.

It is never too late to learn -- hopefully --- but there is every sign that those in power do not appreciate how terminally ill they and the country are .

I'm just curious because it seems like God has basically already damned America.
LOL

that's why we need to pray for America

But I say we pray this prayer (and a few others)

"I pray the Blood of Jesus over our nation"

the rosary is very powerful for getting us into God and HIS perspective... Whatever we think about while praying the rosary... well, words fail as they often do RE the mysteries of our Lord... but I'll try to find some words

whtever we think about while praying the rosary... I just feel that God does something with those concerns.. I would say I know He does but God baffles me sometimes and I don't like to write presumptuous sounding stuff RE Him...

Forum List

Back