Should we Erase Columbus or others from the History Books?

Get rid of St Patrick first. What a scumbag

Patrick's greatness in successfully expelling Snakes from Ireland is celebrated to this day.

What problem do you have with this? Millions of Catholics celebrate his accomplishments each March with the traditional green beer.
Pádraig drove the ancient wisdom of the pagans out, is what he did, and saddled the Emerald Isle with Catholicism.

Yeah thanks a LOT.

The ones he couldn't put down, Cromwell sent them to the West Indies as slaves.

No, I concede that the Vikings were merchants, explorers and settlers as well. This was their guise to know who to raid and plunder.
We are a parting point as far as this issue.

The Vikings ultimately gave way to Christian missionaries and ended their plundering and raiding ways. Nobody forced them to. They decided it was a better way of life. Christianization of Scandinavia - Wikipedia
You've taken two or three centuries of pillaging and expansionism and made that all there was to the vikings. BBC - History - Overview: The Vikings, 800 to 1066

My Scandinavian forebearers had a fearsome reputation but there was more to them than just cracking skulls and carrying away women and loot.
The Negatives of the Viking culture in one Top Ten list.

Get rid of St Patrick first. What a scumbag

Patrick's greatness in successfully expelling Snakes from Ireland is celebrated to this day.

What problem do you have with this? Millions of Catholics celebrate his accomplishments each March with the traditional green beer.
Try it today and the EPA will be on your ass

I don't think so. The tradition in Chicago is to dye the rivers green- and the EPA doesn't do shit about it.

But what do they do with their snakes?

Forum List

Back